Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can't clone or can't remove old patches? What type of hardware is needed? Thanks.
Can't remove patches and I can't share that information really, that goes into hacking.

As for cloning via trade method, I have no idea if that still works with ORAS.

Looking for a 5 iv timid (31/x/31/31/31/31) justified lucario in something beside a pokeball with Em vacuum wave
Pm me and i tell you what stuffs i have available :D

Looking for a 5 iv timid (31/x/31/31/31/31) justified lucario in something beside a pokeball with Em vacuum wave
Pm me and i tell you what stuffs i have available :D
So I have two timer ball lucarios as breeding parents but they do not have the egg move you desire. How hard would it be to get that egg move and I also have access to a riolu safari I think so I can search for one in a ball you desire. It will take a while but it will be free.

So I have two timer ball lucarios as breeding parents but they do not have the egg move you desire. How hard would it be to get that egg move and I also have access to a riolu safari I think so I can search for one in a ball you desire. It will take a while but it will be free.
hitmonchan learns it as a level up move . If you need it i can give you my shiny one ( one i bred) for breeding purpose .

hitmonchan learns it as a level up move . If you need it i can give you my shiny one ( one i bred) for breeding purpose .
I will come back to this offer tomorrow ok. If nobody helps you then I can tomorrow where I have the whole day free. Please pm me or post on my profile so that way I can remember.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
... I'm stupid.
What latios sets rather timid over hasty? I personally am a fan of the defog + earthquake LO set, but want to weigh my options.
Whoops never saw the notification for this...

Timid is the go-to nature for Latios. A mixed nature could work as a dragon dance mega set (that's what I'll be aiming for if I ever get an Eon Ticket). Latios can't learn Defog in gen VI though as it's a gen IV tutor move, so don't go aiming for a set that can utilise that...

Also rufusdrumknott, I may be late to the Bisharp party but my vote is going to Timer ball :)

OK. Keep or Toss.
29/0/19/31/31/31 Timid Latios.
29 is the magic HP number for life orb, 0 atrack is great for confusion. Is the defense worth another sr?

Scarf Reckless Hitmonlee or Scraf Reckless Mienshao ? Mienshao has more attack but has thin def/spdef , hitmonlee on the other hand can take some special hit .
Both act as a revenge killer

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK. Keep or Toss.
29/0/19/31/31/31 Timid Latios.
29 is the magic HP number for life orb, 0 atrack is great for confusion. Is the defense worth another sr?
For personal use I would probably keep. It has zero trade value though. Word of warning; usually posts about SRs that contain an IV stat that is used which is below 20 are against the rules to stop the thread from being flooded with them...

Scarf Reckless Hitmonlee or Scraf Reckless Mienshao ? Mienshao has more attack but has thin def/spdef , hitmonlee on the other hand can take some special hit .
Both act as a revenge killer
Surely Mienshao.Better use Regenerator with U-Turn tho, if you want a revenge killer

For personal use I would probably keep. It has zero trade value though. Word of warning; usually posts about SRs that contain an IV stat that is used which is below 20 are against the rules to stop the thread from being flooded with them...
Well, the probably made me want to try again. And sorry, I only figured the most important stats were hp / spa / and spd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)