The Smog Awards 2014: Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they only show the winner and the runner up, or can we expect a top three or maybe four?

I do hope a few of my LC friends can take out some prizes.

"User most likely to wear their Smogon t-shirt on a date"
Layell just checking have you and pom done this yet

"User most likely to wear their Smogon t-shirt on a date"
Layell just checking have you and pom done this yet

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

1013447_10152809783162390_2273174701773595762_n.png

8mBbDLK.jpg

TS4qkLj.png

(cutting pom out of the others cause apparently she doesn't like how she looks in those oh well)

Layell for smog shirt on date 2014.

Last edited:
skylight and frizy share a single large hoodie that is naturally unappealing to the figure

meanwhile princessofmusic and I went to an official Pokemon ORAS event with matching Smogon shirts.

You may have nommed skylight, and that is nice give her at least a chance. But by no means must you also throw away a vote.

layell you're just unappealing

BOOM NOW SHOTS FINALLY ARE FOR REALS FIRED.

(no srsly tho, I don't want to win given I came up with the category lol)

the fifty thousand likes my photo had say otherwise. though for technicalities you do actually have a shirt so you deserve to win. i will cheer you on rival :)

skylight and frizy share a single large hoodie that is naturally unappealing to the figure

meanwhile princessofmusic and I went to an official Pokemon ORAS event with matching Smogon shirts.

You may have nommed skylight, and that is nice give her at least a chance. But by no means must you also throw away a vote.
is the hoodie so large they can both wear it at the same time?

There's so many categories. voting for someone in a good portion of them was somewhat difficult, and time-consuming, but I'm pretty sure the people I put down are actually decent picks for their respective categories. not much else to say, wouldn't wanna spoil keke

Man I had kind of wanted to make this thread but Bummer talked me out of it ughghg cri

Anyway, in case anyone nominates a 3D model/render or a non-spriter for the Sprite/Spriter category, that nomination will be vetoed. 3D models are like virtual sculptures and not to be mistaken with 2D sprites, which tend to be small and are designed with a low colour count. Sadly, a lot of people mix this up on the web.

I'm pushing fleurdyleurse for Most Improved User. Retired or not, she's a cool cat and totally deserves it postmortem. ♥

I'm really torn between fleur and unfixable as most improved users haha, both of them have improved a LOT.
edit: also unun and mysteria can someone like permaban three of them so it's easier for me to pick ;-;
I'm not sure how strictly the joke thing is enforced, let's hope not TOO strictly because seeing chaos as 'Most Promising New User' twice in a row would be pretty hilarious...
A lot of the categories are overlapping and really hard to appropriately judge, but I guess I'll do my best lol

Last edited:
/clears throat

is there any way to go back and edit our ballot? I'm thinking of lots of stuff after the fact and I left tons blak lol
^^^ this

Also I think we can all agree that like montsegur or someone will end up as most promising new user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back