Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Triple post >n<

I'd like to request zorbees to be subbed out. He's probably never going to send in his actions at this point, and I'm pretty sure we all want to move on with this game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Three bodies.

First Franklin D. Roosevelt convulses, laughing uncontrollably right up to the moment of his death.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Raymond Babbit

Alias: Franklin D. Roosevelt

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: Rain Man

Vote/Primary Ability: PROTECTIVE BACKUP. You learn quickly via observation and have an amazing memory. If shown an ability once you can probably repeat it again. And again. And again.

Secondary Ability: GROWN CHILD. You are difficult to take care of, and so your target will spend the night taking care of you rather than performing whatever actions he/she had planned.

Item: THE DISPOSABLE PHONE. You may send a message to one alias each night while holding this item, and may vote secretly if you wish. You may also destroy this phone, as it is disposable.

Alliance: Obsessive-Compulsives

Quote: ‘Gotta go to K-Mart.’
This was Refa.

Then William Howard Taft was killed by Megalomaniacs. This was the previously revived zorbees.

Finally, George Washington was killed by Epistemophiliacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Han Solo

Alias: George Washington

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: Star Wars

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE ITEM PROTECT-. You’re a first rate smuggler. You wouldn’t be first rate if you let people steal your cargo, would you?

Secondary Ability: NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS. You don’t have to be told the odds, ever, because you already know the odds. The odds are 21/3/3/3/1.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘Look, Your Worshipfulness, let’s get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.’
This was sunny004. He had been converted to the Obsessive-Compulsives prior to his death, and with his death the Obsessive-Compulsives are now eliminated. You find a note next to his body...
UncleSam said:
You are the Obsessive-Compulsives. You consist of:

William McKinley, Howard Hughes, Bodyguard and Thief, holder of the Bullet Proof Vest.
James Monroe, Adrian Monk, Safeguard and Inspector, holder of the Handkerchief.
Franklin D. Roosevelt, Raymond Babbit, Protective Backup and Hooker, holder of the Disposable Phone.

You may vote on the Protective -VOTE- actions. Additionally, twice in the game, you may recruit a member of the Ordinary Humans to aid your cause. This recruitment must be an action undertaken by one specific individual and may fail as any other night action might. There is no limit to which Ordinary Human roles you may convert. Converted Ordinary Humans retain all of their abilities and additionally may be used to perform factional abilities (such as conversion).

You know that Safeguard and Protective Backup will work well as Ordinary Human -VOTE- action claims. You also know that all Ordinary Humans either have a weak, gimmicky Secondary Ability, or hold an item (many of which are similarly weak or gimmicky). In the event you do not wish to claim your own role names you know that John Reese and GUARD zorbees are not in this game.

The Ordinary Humans believe you to be their enemies, and the Megalomaniacs and Epistemophiliacs will aim to keep it that way. You will appear to be a third mafia faction similar to the two existing ones upon inspection and death. The mafia factions also have the capability to frame you for killings flavor-wise. You will not be able to convince the Ordinary Humans you are their allies, and if you find a game-related loophole that I have missed I will quash it. You will attempt to gain the trust of the Ordinary Humans by pretending to be one of their own and then help them from the shadows.

You are allied with the Obsessive-Compulsives. You win if you outlive the Megalomaniacs and Epistemophiliacs.
Those of you who find this a surprise elicit facepalms from the majority of you.

Day 10. I'll update at majority+2 hours grace period.

Welcome to Endgame:

10:17Millky95Did you get the diamond?
10:17kingofmarsyep
10:18Millky95What's its description?
10:18kingofmarslets a villager win with a mafian
10:20Millky95We can't win together can we?
10:20kingofmarsnope
10:21Millky95Give the diamond to Pokeguy. We have played him like a pawn and he has done everything we asked. All 3 of us lynch Aura. Then at night you and I try to kill each other Mexican stand off style and the winner and Pokeguy win?
10:22kingofmarsthink so
10:22kingofmarsI'll pm pokeguy about it
10:22Millky95Put all 3 of us in it
10:23kingofmarsokay actually
10:23kingofmarsI can win right now
10:23kingofmarssorry, have to lynch you bud
10:24Millky95Lynch me, give the diamond to Pokeguy or Aura, kill the other?
10:24kingofmarsyep
10:25Millky95That's fair but I wouldn't
10:25Millky95You'll have to reveal your alias to get the lynch through.
10:25kingofmarsthere's like
10:25kingofmars4 of us
10:25Millky95Exactly
10:25kingofmarseven if I reveal my alias I still win if you die
10:25Millky95Unless I can get a tie
10:26Millky95Making nolynch tonight and we go to night actions
10:26Millky95Or you win the lynch tonight
10:26Millky95And they both hook you
10:26kingofmarsI can't get hooked
10:26kingofmarsbible
10:26Millky95How they fuck did you get so many items? hahaha
10:26kingofmarsI have one
10:26kingofmars

10:26kingofmarsit just happens to be a very good one
10:27Millky95Insanely good haha

Since everyone has a right to know. I am the final Megalo. I pretty much had Pokeguy convinced from like Day 3 I was village because at the time, I was. I had no idea how to play this game and I am pretty sure I sent night actions during the day cause I didn't know what was going on. Same when I got recruited to the sinking ship SS Megalo. I picked up the game somewhat quickly after that. I had Pokeguy believe I was village. I convinced Lightwolf I was village not the final Megalo due to pleading a shit ton of ignorance to learn more about the OCD and how they had to win. No one knew who I was except for KoM.

I worked with him as we needed to plan what to do to get the village to wipe out the OCD. I fed Pokeguy the lines that KoM and I discussed.Even fed some to zorbees. I think we wouldn't be in this situation if zorbees was 41 seconds faster to unvote. My goal was to not be the first Mafia faction to die. I managed that goal.

Here are the only options left for the game as I see them:
1. I get lynched, KoM gives the diamond to Aura/Pokeguy. Kills the other. KoM+1 village wins
2. We tie the lynch and go to night actions. KoM and I kill the rest of the village, have Mexican stand off to finish.
3. We tie the lynch and go to night actions. KoM kills me, I kill a village, KoM+1 village win.
4. We tie the lynch and go to night actions. I kill KoM. Village lynch me. Village win.
5. We tie the lynch and go to night actions. I kill KoM. Me and 1 village lynch the other. Me+other village win.
6. We lynch KoM. Go to night actions. Someone gets the diamond. Me+other village win.

KoM's alias is either:
3. Andrew Johnson
5. Bill Clinton
14. Grover Cleveland
16. Herbert Hoover
18. James Buchanan
33. Theodore Roosevelt
37. William Henry Harrison

We can rule out Grover Cleaveland as KoM told me he wasn't being lynched anyway that day.

Given he has the bible and there is no other mention of the bible. He is either Andrew Johnson, his previous alias, as US seemed to kill it but not remove it from the living alias or William Henry Harrison.

Vote Andrew Johnson

Village, look at your options. Apparently Aura has been Crown of Thorn'd so he can't vote tonight. meaning Pokeguy, the choice is yours. Try and lynch KoM or lynch me. Yes I somewhat lied but we worked so well together.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
So basically, choose to win with you or KoM. Hmm... Well tbh I knew you were final Megalo, both sunny and KoM told me so.

This is a hard one. I've been working with Millky for longer... But last night I followed KoM's orders... Hmm... I don't want to Random.Org it either.

Lynch... Hmm... Jimmy Carter

Sorry Millky, but KoM's alias is unknown at this point. I want to avoid a mislynch at all costs. Good game.

So basically, choose to win with you or KoM. Hmm... Well tbh I knew you were final Megalo, both sunny and KoM told me so.

This is a hard one. I've been working with Millky for longer... But last night I followed KoM's orders... Hmm... I don't want to Random.Org it either.

Lynch... Hmm... Jimmy Carter

Sorry Millky, but KoM's alias is unknown at this point. I want to avoid a mislynch at all costs. Good game.
No hard feelings at all mate. I told KoM to give you the diamond and if I had it I would've give it to you.

Totally fair that. If we knew his alias? Maybe. But if I guessed right I'm gonna be pissed hahaha :p

Good game everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)