Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That took me a little longer than I was hoping for (damn those egg moves), but I got a new Quick Ball Clauncher. =) Do you mind if it's male or do you want me to rebreed for female? I'd like the Luxury Ball Hawlucha.
No worries, I'll get to work on it (or get someone to clone the one I have...)

So I got Hawlucha cloned. Can we trade tomorrow? Around this time or a bit earlier?

Last edited:
Can I ask you for a 3rd Gen CP for personal use? I can list you my bred KB shinies and SRs on VM/PM if you'd like. I also have tons of Gen 4 RNGs but I think you can get those on your own. Unless you have something else in mind

No worries, I'll get to work on it (or get someone to clone the one I have...)

So I got Hawlucha cloned. Can we trade tomorrow? Around this time or a bit earlier?
Yeah, sure! Let me know when you're available.
Can I ask you for a 3rd Gen CP for personal use? I can list you my bred KB shinies and SRs on VM/PM if you'd like. I also have tons of Gen 4 RNGs but I think you can get those on your own. Unless you have something else in mind
Sure. Just let me know what you have in mind.

Dunno if you have the spread available but I wanted a shiny Adamant Tauros in a Safari Ball (with Double Edge, Body Slam tutored). I know you got the Jolly already but I feel like Scarf Adamant is one hell of revenge killer atm (in RU at least)

Dunno if you have the spread available but I wanted a shiny Adamant Tauros in a Safari Ball (with Double Edge, Body Slam tutored). I know you got the Jolly already but I feel like Scarf Adamant is one hell of revenge killer atm (in RU at least)
There's a 31/31/31/x/30/31 spread available for Tauros. It's on my to-do list. I don't mind starting it earlier. =P

Hi I was wondering if you could do a RNG project.

I have used Tropius as a Horde EV trainer pokemon a lot. It has acces to Fly, Sweetscent and Razor Leaf and Earthquake as spread mvoes to get multiple KO's. Theres a problem I ran into while training for speed against a Golbat Horde. Golbat 4x resist razor leaf and are immune to Earthquake. So looking at Tropius' learnable moves it gets Air Cutter and Twister in Plantinum/HG/SS

So I was thinking in something like this:

or

Ability: whichever
Nature: Brave or Quiet or Neutral lol
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Air Cutter, Twister, Defog(for style), filler move.

lmk what you think

Hi I was wondering if you could do a RNG project.

I have used Tropius as a Horde EV trainer pokemon a lot. It has acces to Fly, Sweetscent and Razor Leaf and Earthquake as spread mvoes to get multiple KO's. Theres a problem I ran into while training for speed against a Golbat Horde. Golbat 4x resist razor leaf and are immune to Earthquake. So looking at Tropius' learnable moves it gets Air Cutter and Twister in Plantinum/HG/SS

So I was thinking in something like this:

or

Ability: whichever
Nature: Brave or Quiet or Neutral lol
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Air Cutter, Twister, Defog(for style), filler move.

lmk what you think
That sounds like a funny project to try out. When checking RNGReporter, the best thing I can do is go for a Docile nature. =P
Great idea though, I also kinda need a good Horde cleaner...

That sounds like a funny project to try out. When checking RNGReporter, the best thing I can do is go for a Docile nature. =P
Great idea though, I also kinda need a good Horde cleaner...
lol go for Docile then :P

Maybe nn it "Coach Nanners" :P

Edit: derp too many characters -.-

Last edited:

I always name my Tropius, "Bananasaur" :)
You people are so unoriginal.

Name it "Apples".
I decided on RNGing one in Emerald since I didn't want to screw around with walking NPC's in the Great Marsh. Meaning I can clone it and nickname it whatever lol. It's also Hardy nature because Emerald yay.

Did you figure out a nn?

Also, Emerald is mean again and I can't get the frame I wanted. However, I did catch a shiny Naive Tropius. Would you be interested in that? I could imagine the shininess to be annoying for EV-training in hordes... =/
Would you CMT for your Timid heatran and Calm thundurus?
Hey, sorry for the late reply, but I don't see anything I need/want. Thanks for the visit though and good luck! =)

Did you figure out a nn?

Also, Emerald is mean again and I can't get the frame I wanted. However, I did catch a shiny Naive Tropius. Would you be interested in that? I could imagine the shininess to be annoying for EV-training in hordes... =/

Hey, sorry for the late reply, but I don't see anything I need/want. Thanks for the visit though and good luck! =)
uh idk let's use Esmeya's nickname I guess :P

Haha, alright. You don't mind it being shiny though?
I don't mind. It's a free pokemon right? :P

haha jk I would prefer it non shiny but if you can't get the frame then it's not that big of a problem. btw cmt?

Last edited:
I don't mind. It's a free pokemon right? :P

haha jk I would prefer it non shiny but if you can't get the frame then it's not that big of a problem. btw cmt?
Well, I guess I can bite the bullet and try the Great Marsh. I'd prefer non-shiny as well because waiting time lol. How would you EV it though?

Eh max attack and spatk?
Right, should've know that... xD

Anyway, while trying to RNG in Platinum, I just realised that I won't be getting a Docile Tropius lol. The only possible encounter slot is at 1 AM and Tropius JUST so happened to share it's encounter slots with the replaced night Pokemon...Well, shiny Naive Tropius it is. ;)

And even getting Tropius on the Daily Binocular thing won't work, since the encounter slots for that don't have Docile either lel.

Sorry to keep bugging you, but do you still have any of your RNGs on the original carts?

If so, CMT for a copy of this NN'd "Green Lotus".

381 - Latios ♂

OT: Thomas ID: 07146
Timid - Levitate
31 | 06 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 30
Defog
| Tailwind | Trick | Endure
Hidden Power Fire
Emerald RNG abuse on emulator. Defog is DPPt only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)