Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very very interested in these Pokemon:

373 – Salamence ♂
OT: Thomas ID: 17664
Timid - Intimidate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog
| Mimic | Dragon Dance | Hydro Pump
Emerald RNG Bred on emulator. Mimic is 3rd gen only and Defog is DPPt only.

393 - Piplup ♂
OT:Thomaz ID: 33279
Calm - Torrent
31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog
| Yawn | Grass Knot | Stealth Rock
HearthGold RNG bred on retail cart. Defog is 4th gen only.

Please Look over my Trade Thread for these Pokemon. Maybe You find something that interests you there. And When you don't something what interests you than I can offer you to Make up to 5 Breeding Projects even with Pokemon who have a 12.5% Probabiltiy to be female. I can make a Shiny TSV Hatching BP as well too. Please let me know if anything interest you from my offered things.

To all of you, I'm terribly sorry for the delay in posting. I was just so frantically collecting Pokemon in my games, I forgot to CYTs!
hi thomaz :D cmt for shiny jolly 3a gen tauros ,navie shiny deoxis , and shiny careful dive bal mew :)
I know my market still is not finished mo I have very little time,let me know thanks :heart:
Hey man, I like the Jolly Nest Ball Zygarde, but I'm not willing to give up my Mew for that. However, either Tauros or Deoxys are fair game. I don't see anything else right now. =( The one other thing I thought was interesting, was something I already have lol.
Hi! You have a lot of stuff I like, is there anything from my thread that interests you? I'd be interested in trading for one of your shiny Mews and a couple of your Kalos SR legends, depending on how many things from my thread there are that interest you. Thanks!
I'm actually interested in a couple of stuff. I like your Darkrai, Cresselia and Yveltal. Are you willing to do 2 for 1 legend or is that too high a deal? I realise I'm asking a lot, but shiny Mews are pretty rare. Well, let me know, I'm sure we can figure out something. =)
Hey !Im New Here and dont have a Thread...but can i ask for A trade with your and my pokemon ?^^
Only if you have some sort of list of Pokemon you've obtained yourself...I'm sorry, I doubt you would have anything I need.
I am very very interested in these Pokemon:

373 – Salamence ♂
Timid - Intimidate
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Defog

393 - Piplup ♂
OT:Thomaz ID: 33279
Calm - Torrent
Defog
| Yawn | Grass Knot | Stealth Rock
HearthGold RNG bred on retail cart. Defog is 4th gen only.

Please Look over my Trade Thread for these Pokemon. Maybe You find something that interests you there. And When you don't something what interests you than I can offer you to Make up to 5 Breeding Projects even with Pokemon who have a 12.5% Probabiltiy to be female. I can make a Shiny TSV Hatching BP as well too. Please let me know if anything interest you from my offered things.
Sorry man, nothing I need. =( I'll try to think off a project for you, alright? Don't always wanna be mean haha.

To all of you, I'm terribly sorry for the delay in posting. I was just so frantically collecting Pokemon in my games, I forgot to CYTs!

Hey man, I like the Jolly Nest Ball Zygarde, but I'm not willing to give up my Mew for that. However, either Tauros or Deoxys are fair game. I don't see anything else right now. =( The one other thing I thought was interesting, was something I already have lol.

I'm actually interested in a couple of stuff. I like your Darkrai, Cresselia and Yveltal. Are you willing to do 2 for 1 legend or is that too high a deal? I realise I'm asking a lot, but shiny Mews are pretty rare. Well, let me know, I'm sure we can figure out something. =)

Only if you have some sort of list of Pokemon you've obtained yourself...I'm sorry, I doubt you would have anything I need.

Sorry man, nothing I need. =( I'll try to think off a project for you, alright? Don't always wanna be mean haha.
Okay a BP would be very nice I hope you will get an Idea for BP for me :)

OK =) if I'd take deoxys, I am available to trade tomorrow afternoon gmt+2

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, the Darkrai I would consider equal to one of your shiny Mews, since it's a flawless event legend which are insanely difficult to get (no synchronizer+legit wondercard).

Would this be ok?
My Darkrai, Yveltal, and Cresselia
Your Careful Shiny Mew, Heatran, and Latias (the Kalos ones)

Let me know :)

Well, the Darkrai I would consider equal to one of your shiny Mews, since it's a flawless event legend which are insanely difficult to get (no synchronizer+legit wondercard).

Would this be ok?
My Darkrai, Yveltal, and Cresselia
Your Careful Shiny Mew, Heatran, and Latias (the Kalos ones)

Let me know :)
Yeah, while typing I realised the difficult lol. Should've edited my post. Sure, that seems like a nice deal.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, while typing I realised the difficult lol. Should've edited my post. Sure, that seems like a nice deal.
Sounds good, do you mind waiting a few days? My laptop is in the shop and I can't use my Powersaves to clone. I'll VM you when it's back :)

393 - Piplup♀
OT: Thomaz ID: 33279
Modest - Torrent
31 | xx | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Yawn | Defog | Grass Knot | Stealth Rock
Heart Gold RNG Bred on retail cart. Defog is 4th gen only.

Please CMT for that :) I would do a Shiny TSV Hatch Project if you don't find anything

393 - Piplup♀
OT: Thomaz ID: 33279
Modest - Torrent
Yawn | Defog | Grass Knot | Stealth Rock
Heart Gold RNG Bred on retail cart. Defog is 4th gen only.

Please CMT for that :) I would do a Shiny TSV Hatch Project if you don't find anything
It took me a while but I've finally figured out something you could do lol.

Could you do this TSV hatch for me?
666 - Vivillon

Timid - Compoundeyes
Egg moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
If I got this right, you should have the Meadow Pattern (while I have Continental). I don't care about Atk in this case, but as low as possible is always nice haha.

It took me a while but I've finally figured out something you could do lol.

Could you do this TSV hatch for me?
666 - Vivillon

Timid - Compoundeyes
Egg moves: Poison Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore
If I got this right, you should have the Meadow Pattern (while I have Continental). I don't care about Atk in this case, but as low as possible is always nice haha.
I am so sorry to say this but I have already a Deal for a Shiny Calm Piplup with Defog... :(. Do you would had wrote it earlier than I would it because I really don't mind if that is a Shiny or not. I wanted to ask you If I can do That TSV Breeding Project for this:

373 – Salamence ♂
Timid - Intimidate
Defog

I really need that too and I would be very happy when you would accept this offer :).

I am so sorry to say this but I have already a Deal for a Shiny Calm Piplup with Defog... :(. Do you would had wrote it earlier than I would it because I really don't mind if that is a Shiny or not. I wanted to ask you If I can do That TSV Breeding Project for this:

373 – Salamence ♂
Timid - Intimidate
Defog

I really need that too and I would be very happy when you would accept this offer :).
Sure, that works too. =) Yeah, I was a little slow, sorry for that.

I'm interested in a male jolly premier ball furfrou with the 4 egg moves. ^^
Please CMT for a male and let me know what you'd like in return.

do you clone if cloning yields you something that you want? i have multiple pokes to offer that need cloning
That depends on how many Pokemon you want cloned and yeah, if it's something I don't have, that helps. =P The thing is though, it takes a while for me to clone (as of now) because cloning in my second 3DS slowly removes the third Pokemon of my Friend Safari's and I really don't want that to happen. In other words, the only way to clone right now is to get the Pokemon on my X, put them on Bank, retrieve them with my AS, switch 3DSes, clone them, switch back, put them on bank and then put them on X lol. Very time consuming so I don't generally offer cloning. ;]
Sure. I'll get the male DBHA taillow bred then! I will post here again once I got him done. :3
Wait! Could you possibly breed a female with Dream HA please? For the extra trouble, I can rebreed my Furfrou to be female (at max only 1/12 anyway). I really want the females since I'm still collecting Dream Ball HA stuff.

Wait! Could you possibly breed a female with Dream HA please? For the extra trouble, I can rebreed my Furfrou to be female (at max only 1/12 anyway). I really want the females since I'm still collecting Dream Ball HA stuff.
Sure. I can do that. Sure, fufrou can be female also. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)