Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
best ball(s) for this guy? gonna rng a mild and a naive one tomorrow. i was thinking these..

< not a huge fan of premier tho

If you're in Tokyo still there is Pokemon Lab codes in Odaiba. You missed the 7-11 codes, but can pick up the re-redistribution (by infrared) at participating Pokemon Centers (business open hours here) (currently running Serena's Pancham), you can also pick up a Birthday Pokemon if your birthday falls somewhere in this month from Pokemon Centers, but you must provide proof that your birthday is during this time. You already got Hoopa (local wireless), but you can get Movie Legends (infrared) from Pokemon Centers/Toys R Us, participating theaters (see Tokyo), Daiei Supermarket, Piago/Uny Supermarkets - basically just look for the giant posters with Pokemon on them [event consists of Kyogre (Timid), Groudon (Adamant), Kyurem (Any), Dialga (Modest), Palkia (Timid), Giratina (..Brave)] the same method you used for that. Unfortunately, you missed any other accessible events by 3 days.

You could be a cool guy and visit Miyajima/Hatsukaichi which is my hometown, but you're probably not that cool (the ferry is cheap though) and you'd be close enough to get PC Hiroshima Gyarados/Magikarp combo.
Ooooh thanks so much for all the detail, I answered by PM to not clog the thread with my personal stuff, I hope that's ok :)

Anyone here willing to trade me a Hippopotas. Tell me what you'd like for it and I'll see about getting them. I'm obviously in ORAS and man does it suck when people ask for legendaries on GTS for pokemon I desperately need.

Is there any Hidden Power type that could be useful for a special Virizion besides [Fire], [Ice] and [Rock]?
[Ghost] maybe?
There isn't much you can hit with Ghost though. If anything, Psychic would be better because you can hit the Poison types that resist the dual STAB.

I think im going mad here....

None of the legendaries are showing up in my or....

3 max happiness pokes? No mesperit, azelf, or uxie. Ho-oh in party? No legendary dogs. Etc. and it's wednesday but no cobalion despite 3 max ev pokes in party

I have not touched my 3ds's date/time

:(.....

I think im going mad here....

None of the legendaries are showing up in my or....

3 max happiness pokes? No mesperit, azelf, or uxie. Ho-oh in party? No legendary dogs. Etc. and it's wednesday but no cobalion despite 3 max ev pokes in party

I have not touched my 3ds's date/time

:(.....
Have you switched your game between different 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)