Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush/Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Pursuit

I'd like to request a team on the most based of creatures. I don't mind if it is a sand team or just a normal team since I don't have a preference.

105.gif

A team around SD Marowak would be cool.

Marowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bonemerang
- Double-Edge
- Stone Edge / Knock Off

389.png

Can I get a RP terra team? Looks good (I mean look at his hard body) and hits hard and still cant make a decent team with it. Hope you guys can do it
Torterra @ Life Orb/Miracle Seed
Ability: Overgrow
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Wood Hammer

Can I get a RP terra team? Looks good (I mean look at his hard body) and hits hard and still cant make a decent team with it. Hope you guys can do it
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Wood Hammer
hey dw about it this time because there was no way for you to know, but 2 other people have already requested a double dance or rp variant of torterra so you should be getting a team you can use soon

512.gif

Simisage @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Leaf Storm
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Requesting a team around mixed life orb simisage, the coverage on the set pretty much guarantees it a kill whenever it comes in as nothing wants to switch into it. Gunk Shot is for other grasses, leaf storm is a powerful stab which can also use overgrow, superpower is mainly for steels but hitting dark and normal is nice. Knock is just there cause it's knock off. If you don't wanna build around this then requesting nasty plot simipour, thx n_n

516.gif

Simipour @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

389.png

Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Wood Hammer
iplaytennislol made me a team for me which has RP SD Torterra in it, just check the first page, it is there.

419.gif
Floatzel @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Veil
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Hi I would like a team built around Floatzel that is beginner friendly and I can make changes 2 as I become more experienced :)

If possible, I'd like to request a balanced team built around a core of Skuntank + Gurdurr + Musharna. I feel that these pokemon can complement each other very well and has a nice combination of bulk, cleric support in Musharna's case, and priority in the case of Skuntank and Gurdurr.

skuntank.gif
gurdurr.gif
musharna.gif

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 24 HP / 232 Atk / 108 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 64 Def / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell

If possible, I'd like to request a balanced team built around a core of Skuntank + Gurdurr + Musharna. I feel that these pokemon can complement each other very well and has a nice combination of bulk, cleric support in Musharna's case, and priority in the case of Skuntank and Gurdurr.

skuntank.gif
gurdurr.gif
musharna.gif

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Musharna @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell
So basically any BW2 NU team

umm I guess I'm on this?

blaziken1337
085.png
141.png
539.png
479.png
666.png
394.png

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Early Bird
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Quick Attack
- Knock Off
- Facade

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Sawk @ Choice Band
Ability: Sturdy
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge
- Zen Headbutt

Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

Vivillon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Endeavor
- Hurricane

Prinplup @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Scald
- Toxic
I decided to still pick up the challenge of building with Dodrio, since Flying Types in NU are always really fun to build with and use. So starting with Dodrio, I just went with the normal Choice Band set, as it just hits so hard. I went with Facade as the Normal STAB as it allows you to come in on moves like Scald and then hit really hard. I then added in SD Kabutops with Superpower to lure in mons that Trouble Dodrio like Cradily and Ferroseed. Sawk was added to handle Steel / Rock Types as well as form a really nice hard hitting core with Dodrio. Rotom is a nice revenge killer as well as an electric resist, and with Trick it can put a mon like Quagsire out for the rest of the match. Vivillon was added to continue the Flying Spam idea I wanted to use when I started building, and Quiver Dance + Endeavor is the best moveset for it in the current meta, as it can just put dents in teams really easily especially with Steel Types either being weakened or luring them in with Endeavor. Prinplup was the obvious choice for the last slot as it provided a defensive answer to physical attackers as well as removing hazards and setting them up. Prinplup ins't always reliable enough for hazard removal, so running Rapid Spin over Swords Dance on Kabutops is an option. Overall this is a really fun team to use as Dodrio hurts like a truck, doing 50+ to mons that think they can switch in like Lanturn.

TONE114

435.png
533.png
518.png
567.png
171.png
344.png

Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Taunt

Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Bulk Up

Musharna @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Roost
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 140 SpA / 76 SpD / 40 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Claydol @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpA / 216 SpD
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Psyshock

Hey bro, hope you like this pretty cool team I whipped up :) Starting with your core, a very nice and solid core to build around, I tried to see what other holes needed to be plugged with the final three members. Firstly the team quite clearly needed a fire and a water resist, the core was also very slow and needed a fast revenge killer so I chose Archeops. Archeops acts as a nice fire check and a brilliant revenge killer. Next I chose Lanturn as another fire check and water resist too. Since I already had a cleric in Musharna, I decided to choose a largely offensive Lanturn. 40 Spe allows it to outspeed adamant Rhydon. 140 SpA allows it to 2hko Malamar after Stealth Rocks and the rest is in Special defense. Finally, i needed a firmer form of hazard control besides Taunt on Archeops and also some rocks of my own so I chose Claydol. Claydol also gives the team another much needed fighting check, Psyshock because Musharna has Psychic for Gurdurr, so Claydol can be used for Hariyama. Enjoy~

So the Lab is pretty backed up right now, and with NU Open starting soon the majority of our builders will be occupied. As such, this thread will become closed for requests 72 hours from this post. So anyone still in want or need of a team can still request one, and our builders will hopefully have enough time to focus their efforts on their own grand slam / nu open efforts.

If you have a current request that you'd like to retract in favor of a more tournament viable one, we understand, you are free to do so, just make a post informing us of the change here.

The one request per person rule will still be in effect, and we will do our best to complete all teams before the first round of the open. Thank you all for the understanding.

kiyo edit: approved by me

Kecleon @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 156 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Spikes
- Seed Bomb

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 236 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Floatzel @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 236 Atk / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Defog
- Sucker Punch

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
419.gif
Floatzel @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Hi I would like a team built around Floatzel that is beginner friendly and I can make changes 2 as I become more experienced :)
Okay, so, I love Floatzel & thought about seeing if I could a team for your set. I got permission from Kiyo & iplaytennislol for this by the way.
This team has a timer on it so be careful of hazards. Since Floatzel doesn't have too much power behind it, I put on Garbodor & Rhydon to assist with this. So in a sense, it's like a hazard stacking team. This team can be impproved just as you requested. With a couple taunt fast users, it'll be tougher for the opponent to defog the hazards away, & Floatzel can take on Claydol anyways & Pyroar can take on Cryogonal. Kecleon is just a good revenge killer that works well on hazards teams which is why I put him on there. Hope enjoy the team man. Also, make sure to check out tennis' team too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChilliTacos
699.png
123.png
394.png
178.png
539.png
171.png

Aurorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Refrigerate
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze-Dry
- Earth Power

Scyther @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Prinplup @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Signal Beam
- Stealth Rock
- Defog

Xatu @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Calm Mind

Sawk @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 104 HP / 152 Def / 212 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Hey there, building with RP life orb Aurorus was a lot of fun since its really not expected anymore ever since the specs set gained so much popularity. A big thing people forget is how naturally bulky Aurorus is which allows several situations to set up a polish and go in. Anyways, onto the team! To pair with Aurorus, I added Scyther because it handled fighting and ground types. It also provides a pivot which allows Aurorus more switch ins because things like Rhydon get u-turned on and smacked by Aurorus. Scarf just allows me to act as a fast revenge killer and it allows me to run tailwind which can support Aurorus late game. Next on the team is Prinplup. This mon gives me hazard control which I desperately need. It also gives me stealth rock =D. To further keep hazards off the field, I added a Xatu. This mon also gives me secondary win condition. The only reason it isnt the u-turn t wave pivot set is because I didnt have a mon that could boost its power yet. (you can add more speed if you want but since its CM, I like more bulk but its really just preference). Since I added all this hazard control, I added Sawk. Defog + magic bounce support is super helpful in keeping sturdy. Im using jolly to beat +speed base 80s like Shiftry. Lastly, I have Lanturn. This mon gives the team a much needed volt switch absorber. Also heal bell support is super nice. Enjoy!

Halloumi
419.png
549.png
112.png
569.png
115.png
178.png

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Lilligant @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Happiness: 0
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 232 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn

Garbodor @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Drain Punch

Kangaskhan @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch

Xatu @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Roost
- U-turn

Hey there, building with Floatzel was a lot of fun since we dont have many other base 115s in the tier ever since Sneasel left. The next member on this team is Lilligant because Floatzel can lure Ferroseed with focus blast which opens the door for hp ice Lilli. I know Skuntank exists but you can simply sleep powder it then switch. Make sure to pay attention if the Skuntank reveals black sludge because lum berry Skunk does exist so hard switching Lilli out may be the play if you suspect that. Next on the team is Rhydon. This mon gives me a solid normal, flying, poison, rock and fire resist. It also gives me stealth rock :D. So far in this team I was smashed by Klinklang so I added Gardbodor. This pokemon also helps Floatzel out a lot since the major drawback to Floatzel is its power. The speed is for max speed base 55s like Eggy and Cacturne. Next on the team is Kangaskhan. This pokemon is amazing when paired with t spikes since prio spam. Im also running aqua tail > eq to help with Rhydon which seems to be on almost every team nowadays. Getting rid of Rhydon or at least getting it low helps both Garb and Xatu. Xatu ofc is my last pokemon of choice. This mon gives me a ground immunity, hazard control and secondary fighting switch in. Enjoy your second team! :D

edit: the speed on Xatu is for jolly Sawk

Yo, Requesting a team around Tauros, Any variant, Anything whatsoever, I'd just like a team around it.

Thanks in advance

Yo, Requesting a team around Tauros, Any variant, Anything whatsoever, I'd just like a team around it.

Thanks in advance
There are already plenty of teams with Tauros in the team archive at the start of the thread, just scroll down until you find one you like =)

And Messiahblue , thank you for the effort but unfortunately I have to say that team doesn't look very well-tested at all since it's using several suboptimal sets as well as the fact that Munchlax as a whole should never be used on Sticky Web offense. Please remember that we have a list of approved builders for a reason: you need to either be on the list or get your team approved by someone on the list to post a team here.

Shaneghoul thanks for your patience as well, hopefully someone will get to building your team but stay tuned till then n_n

I actually think all sets on Messiahblue's team are suboptimal, but they will certainly catch people by surprise.

Also, it appears nobody actually succeeded with my teambuilding request/challenge as of yet. :pimp:
For reference: A functioning team with only one mon that resides in B- rank or above.

ShaneGhoul
512.png
076.png
542.png
446.png
352.png
503.png

You asked, you got it.
Simisage @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Leaf Storm
- Superpower
- Knock Off

Golem @ Custap Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch

Leavanny @ Focus Sash
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Sticky Web
- Giga Drain
- Air Slash
- Bug Buzz

Munchlax @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Stockpile
- Rest
- Toxic
- Body Slam

Kecleon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protean
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Knock Off
- Power-Up Punch
- Drain Punch

Samurott @ Life Orb
Ability: Shell Armor
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Grass Knot
So first of all... Munchlax, i putted it in the team because it has enormous hp and has nice defence and has thick fat and as you can see the team is soooo weak to ice and fire that i had to put it in.

Leavanny is in for the purpose of sticky webbing and for dealing leads like rhydon or claydol.

Golem is in because well stealth rocks and it can give a punch hard.

Kecleon is in for destroying teams and just walling special attacks.

Samurott is in because it can deal against fire types like nothing and with that sticky web on it can destroy

Sincerely -messiahblue
Thanks for the effort man, however if you're not an approved member of the team I'd like it if you would run a team by me or another lab member before posting. Thank you!

I'd like to request a Spike Stack + Taunt Spam team featuring Life Orb 3 Attacks Taunt Pyroar. It seems like a cool concept and set to me but I know nothing about NU, so if you guys could build me this, I would really appreciate it

beheeyem.gif
beheeyem.gif

Beheeyem @ Assault Vest
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Signal Beam

This was posted in the creative / underrated sets thread but would love to see a team built around this Beheeyem set. It's able to tank multiple special attacks and is able to break down almost all the meta even without Choice Specs but it gives Beheeyem the freedom to change moves and not necessarily be Pursuit/Setup bait.

It has the room to use both Psychic and Psyshock so there's not really a worry between hitting Physical and Special orientated mons. HP ground gives important coverage, hitting steel types outside of Ferroseed namely Mawile, Probopass, Klinklang and Pawniard and while most importantly hitting Skuntank for heavy damage. Signal Beam just rounds out the coverage hitting opposing Psychic's and smacking Dark Types.

Balance would work best if that's ok!

add an ice resist that isn't lanturn please c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back