Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, how long would it take to get a better one than this?

#488 Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 4 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31

Keep?
I would say 26 is to low for SpA. on the other hand 4 Att. IVs are kinda nice. However, for me personally I would toss it since I would value a higher SpA. more than less dmg from foul play.

EDIT: since it is a question of RNG it can take 1 hour or 5 days to get a better one

Ok, how long would it take to get a better one than this?

#488 Cresselia [Bold]
IVs: 31 / 4 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31

Keep?
Cress is more usefull for support then offensive presence ...I dont think u'd notice the difference on most her sets ...but there are some very good cresselias about so if your looking for trade then your competition is unfortunatly quite high :(

Cress is more usefull for support then offensive presence ...I dont think u'd notice the difference on most her sets ...but there are some very good cresselias about so if your looking for trade then your competition is unfortunatly quite high :(
tbh i think 26 is pretty noticeable but it more is always better anyway. I think it depends on whether you want to sink more time into getting a better one or not.

tbh i think 26 is pretty noticeable but it more is always better anyway. I think it depends on whether you want to sink more time into getting a better one or not.
I have never calculated damage before. How much damage will I lose because of 5 less ivs?

I have never calculated damage before. How much damage will I lose because of 5 less ivs?
5 SpA points it doesnt seem like much but it can bit you. Sometimes it wont matter sometimes it will.

0 SpA Cresselia Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 85-102 (26.4 - 31.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

0 SpA Cresselia Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Abomasnow: 88-105 (27.4 - 32.7%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Sorry I shoukld have been a bit more clearer in my post...and there will be people that dissagree with me anyway but thats cool....but if ur putting cress into ur team for the damage she does to other poke then ur picking the wrong poke and gonna be losing battles ..cress attacks are almost filler moves to the support she gives ur attack poke....would I accept 5 points of groudons attack, no I wouldnt because thats what he brings to the team but for cress id rather loose 5 points from her Spatk then either of her def stats ...I think I settled on 31/31/31/26/31/2 (on relaxed nature for TR) but then I dont bother putting her on my trade thread because I know there are better out there (like pyrites) so still ur call as to wether u want something useable or something to compete with the flawless ones out there for trade value

I have 2 Celebi's and a Jirachi I'd like to clone. They are:
Modest Celebi 31/x/28/31/31/31
Quiet Celebi 31/6/30/31/31/6 (guess it's usable with Trick Room)
Careful Jirachi 28/31/31/31/31/31

I don't have a powersave a don't know how much trouble is to clone. I guess getting 5 copies of each is fair, but please tell me otherwise. Obviously, the cloner can keep 1 copy of each. I know those aren't the highest standards around here, but maybe someone's interested. I guess Modest Celeby is the most attractive since it's defense doesn't really matter all that much in the long run.

Also, I'm very interested on other Celebi's and Jirachi's (also Mew's) with viable natures that I don't have and good IV's and would be more than happy to trade mine for those. You'd have to be able to clone them for me though.

I would need to double check but I think I have one on my X save. I could catch you the ledyba u want if I have it.
Well I'd love one yeah! =] Female in a repeat ball with hidden ability rattled... I have a friend with it but it's still not completely unlocked... anything I could do for you? ^-^

Well I'd love one yeah! =] Female in a repeat ball with hidden ability rattled... I have a friend with it but it's still not completely unlocked... anything I could do for you? ^-^
Sry mb I remembered right, I have one but mine is aswell not unlocked sry to make you hopes =/. Havent checked my x save in a while

Looking for:
Jolly/Mild Jirachi
Bold Celebi
Careful/Calm Mew (mainly those, but any useful nature really)
Naive/Rash/Timid Diancie
All with good IV spreads, of course

What I can offer:

Celebi Modest 31/x/28/31/31/31
Celebi Quiet 31/6/30/31/31/6
Jirachi Careful 28/31/31/31/31/31

Last edited:
[2x Evolution Request!]

Hello! I am proud to announce that I'm less than 10 Pokemon away from Hoenn dex completion! In order to achieve that, I need a gorebyss and huntail. Is anyone willing to make two seperate clamperl trades? I have multiple deep sea scales and teeth for evolution, and provided I get around to catching/breeding a second clamperl, then no return trades will be required!

There is no rush. I'm gonna be busy this week Thursday, as well as on Saturday anyways. I just thought i'd make the request now as a quick time-waster. If anyone is interested, feel free to either reply or shoot me a quick PM. Hopefully I won't forget about this anytime soon.

Is there any way to check for your own battle record? I remember on gen 4 when looking at your own card with badges and stuff your link battle record was visible (wins and losses). Now it only shows up whenever I'm having a wifi battle (Actually it only shows how many I've had). Tried to check on Global Link but only shows GTS activities and official Battle Spot rated battles, not link battles (which are the common smogon format). Is there a way to access this info??

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi all, please skip to 1. for actual questions

I have been playing Pokémon for a very long time, and after taking a lengthy hiatus since purchasing my last games, HeartGold and SoulSilver, I finally purchased my new 3DS XL along with X and Alpha Sapphire. I was excited rejoin and experience these games as prior to quitting them I counted in my collection all Generation III & IV core series games, with multiple copies of most games. In anticipation of transferring many pokés to Gen VI and capitalizing on my numerous saved wondercards and uncaught legendaries, I also bought Black 2 and Pokemon Box to complete the transfer chain. Being very much interested in the trading/competitive scene and having patience to master RNG manipulation that I lacked before quitting, I successfully RNGed a handful of viable and valuable pokés with ease that I definitely intend to use or trade.

I was aware that Pokemon Bank has a 'legality checker' and began to question if my pokés, saved wondercards and time spent manipulating RNG would be wasted as I read horror stories of people around the web claiming their 'legit' event pokés were rejected. I can't know if every poster is truthful in their claim, but all of my pokemon and wondercards are definitely legitimate and I attended/ downloaded all of the events myself. So if any of my legitimate pokés are rejected or unusable due to the subtleties of Pokemon Bank's legality checker or the game mechanics of XY & ORAS, I would like to know so I don't waste my time RNGing them.

1. Which of the following event Pokémon would restricted from entering Pokemon Bank through Poke Transfer from my Gen IV games?

TRU Regigigas, TRU Arceus, GAMESTP Pichu, GAMESTP Jirachi, SMR2010 Jirachi, FAL2010 Mew, Manaphy Egg(transferable wondercard from Pokemon Ranger), Oak's Letter Shaymin, Member Card Darkrai

2. Are all Pokemon that can be legitimately RNG manipulated in Gen IV(for IV's/nature and/or shininess), including possibly legitimately shiny events like the Oak's Letter Shaymin and Member Card Darkrai, allowed into Pokemon Bank?

3. I've heard some rumor that the Pal Park feature in Gen IV can mess up or corrupt Pokemon data, causing them to be flagged as illegal by Pokemon Bank. I've also dabbled in Gen III RNG manipulation. Will my legitimate pokés be rejected?

4. What about Gen III events? I own Eon Tickets and the Jirachi bonus disk. What about Ageto Celebi?

5. What about Colosseum/ XD Pokemon with unique moves, like my psycho boost Lugia?

6. Are any of my Pokemon restricted by date in any way? Must the date I actually redeem the wondercard Pokemon from the delivery guy, or capture the event Shaymin/Darkrai on my DS coincide with the distribution date of the actual wondercard? Or can I safely receive/encounter my Pokemon on any time/date?

7. What kind of gameplay restrictions are there for these Pokemon in a Gen VI game? What are older pokés/ events unable to do that pokés with the blue pentagon can do?

8. Where on Smogon can I read more about similar topics?

9. I'm new to these forums, how/where do people trade on here?

10. Where should I go ask these questions if this isn't the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)