Finals Official Smogon Tournament XII - Finals [no winner]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these people talking about how this tournament is being ruined make me laugh in a sad way. you joined it? if not, why? wasn't your interest maintain an high level on this tour? if yes, where are you now? and where are all the other "strong" players who signed up? don't tell me that you have all lost to hax.
Both finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get here, and this is all the respect you have for them? they can't even get help from their friends in the building of some teams otherwise you begin to joke about the fact that they are just two ghosting slots.
I have seen the replays of both newrof and njnp and i saw that they played much more than decently to get this far, of course, to get here it also takes some luck, but it is part of the game and we all have to live with it.
That being said I don't understand why you're complaining about the level of this final, really, you have to accept that people who started playing after you are able to get a result far better than your border.
I mean, realize that you are playing a 3+ Nintendo's game and you don't need rare thinking skills to make high-level plays.
Best of luck to both of you, i hope to see an exciting series.
self praise is no praise at all bro
man these 2 posts both just became a lot better

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
After this scandal thank you to those who did make a bad impression to all Italians "honest" with honest I mean those who make an effort to improve the ass and move on in tournaments, playing alone, but as we know there are certain smart guys who want to win easy .. I am ashamed to be Italian, sorry ...

By the way, there should be stricter consequences for a ghoster and a ghostee. I don't know who has the authority to do this but I will tag the one person I know: Oglemi

This is embaressing. OST 11, Grand Slam and now this. They all had recreation of brackets for cheating. This is seriously a joke. These are supposed to be 'prestigious major tournaments' but how can you expect anyone to take these tournaments seriously when it's this corrupt.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
"strong" played much more than decently to get a result far better that that people talking about how this tour? if yes, where it is part of this tour? if yes, why? wasn't your interest of luck to both newrof and njnp and where are all lost two ghosting skills to make high-level of this final, realize that the fact that being said I don't need rare thinking skills to joke about the level of the level plays.
Best of luck to both of you, i hope to accept that the fact the fact that being ruined it? if not, why you're complaining after you are playing after you have all lost to hax.
Best of luck to both finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get this is all the replays of both newrof and njnp and i saw that that people who started playing a 3+ Ninterest maintain an high-level on this far, of luck, but it is all have to get a result far better you have to joke about the fact that people who started played much more that you are playing a 3+ Nintendo's game and you don't tell me that the fact that they can't even get help from their friends to get here are thinking skills to make high-level plays.
Both final, really, you have seen the building of some teams other "strong" players who started playing a 3+ Nintendo's game and this far, of course, to hax.
Both finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get this far, of course, to get a result far better them? they can't even get this far, of course, to live with it.
That people to get a result far better than your border.
I mean, realize that people talking about how this finalists won nine c o n s e c u t i v e rounds to get help from the level on the respect you have to accept that that people who started playing a 3+ Ninterest maintain an high-level of the game and i saw this tour? if yes, where are you now? and njnp and where all the respect you have seen they played much more than decently to make high-level on this tour? if not, where are all the otherwise you now?

(shoutouts to markov chain text generators I have way too much fun with them)

Why do you all have to talk shit about Italy when out of all the Italian players registered on this forum, only a few of them cheat to get positive results in tournaments and stuff? Why Italians should be addressed as cheaters? Please, as an Italian guy I don't want to be compared to dumb fucks like Asuya or Newrof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)