Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

Because its particularly important right now:

2. Every player will receive a Role PM. These PMs may not ever be shared, in part or in full, with other players. You may not at any time c/p or quote directly from your Role PM. You can describe your role in your own words only. You may not ever c/p a result PM you receive from the hosts, though, again, you may describe it in your words. Do not ask someone about any particulars of their Role PMs.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
All Role PMs are out!

You may now talk about the game. It is now Cycle 1. Cycle 1 will end at 6 PM CST on Tuesday, May 24th.

Also:
Note that I added two example Role PMs to the OP, and made a note about the lack of Leftovers in this game.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HELLO I AM

aka a SUCK MON
i didnt even get the red one :(

but i do know the red one! who is <REDACTED>

which means i am VILLAGE

so I will be leading this village

you can feel free to come talk to me about the game, I would encourage you not to talk to anyone else since people who aren't twins are more likely to be mafia!!

You may find me on IRC preferably as Yeti since IRC stores logs, or PS as champyeti, or when I am at work I will be on as MEDAZZALAND on both clients. you may also find me as firefly on IRC when I am away and leave a message or I may be on as another ALLCAPS duran duran song nick.

so chat me up! i will be taking role name claims at this point, i understand if you don't feel comfortable claiming full role but since i am a twin you can!

i will be deciding which of the other goods of zorbees/LW/DLE are most likely to be mafia (prob all of them) and lynch one today.

Yeti; Are you not allowed to reveal the other's name? Or did you just choose not to reveal it?
I like mason claims because we can massclaim to them. But I can't just trust this at face value, I don't think mafia would be above having 2 of them fakeclaim masons like that when there are so many players (and as a result, mafia members)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
we aren't masons, just twins

i don't see a reason to reveal my twin yet, they will be able to contact everyone if i die using the info on the sheet

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
honestly even claiming role name is kind of scary in this game because your actions are determined by common moves and abilities that your pokemon has. for example, something like amoongus could use rage powder as like a martyr ability (if doubles movesets are considered), and/or spore for sleep status.

i'm not totally against it, but if my abilities were super obvious from my role name, i probably wouldn't claim role name, and i would never claim anything more than role name on day 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)