Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we like all stop like attacking the others after someone won? Eugene can't do anything about jrdn missclicking. DrReuniclus made a post already about this. I don't care if he deserved the win or not it happened. Deal with it but stop discussing it in this thread while there is a whole room (the dojo) to discuss this thank you.

AS PROMISED TO CHALLENGER ADAM I HEREBY BEQUEATH THEE THE BLEU BADGE! WEAR IT PROUDLY AS I ALONG WITH FUTURE GYM LEADERS TAKE PRIDE IN OUR BADGES! I HOPE YOU DO WELL ON YOUR JOURNEY TO BECOME A UU MASTER AND CHALLENGE THE DRREU LEAGUE! I AM GLAD THAT THE FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH YOUR POKEMON CAPABILITIES AND THE BOND BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR POKEMON CONTINUES TO GROW!
damn i need to get me one of those

Can we like all stop like attacking the others after someone won? Eugene can't do anything about jrdn missclicking. DrReuniclus made a post already about this. I don't care if he deserved the win or not it happened. Deal with it but stop discussing it in this thread while there is a whole room (the dojo) to discuss this thank you.
i'm not attacking him, just stating the truth

e: i don't blame you for taking the win, it's honestly what anyone would do in a team tournament. but i expected something other than just 'won gg' which seems a bit indecent.

i'm not attacking him, just stating the truth

e: i don't blame you for taking the win, it's honestly what anyone would do in a team tournament. but i expected something other than just 'won gg' which seems a bit indecent.
Again Eugene can't do anything about jrdn missclicking. Jrdn choked, do you expect Eugene to say "won gg shouldn't have won but opponent choked." If you ask me that would hurt me a lot more then when I see "won gg".

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
DO NOT FEAR YOUNG JORDN! YOU AND EUGENETHEGREAT HAVE STILL YET TO FACE ONE OF THE OFFICIAL GYM LEADERS OF THE DRREU LEAGUE, WHICH IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOUR FOR ANY UNDERUSED PLAYER! YOU BOTH SHOW GREAT PROMISE! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO YOUR BEST AGAINST ONE OF THE TRUE UU GYM LEADERS AND MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO RECOVER AN AMAZING BADGE IN THE PROCESS, HOWEVER, YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO LEAVE BEHIND THE PAST TO MOVE ON TO AN EVEN BETTER FUTURE. DO NOT SQUABBLE OVER PETY DIFFERENCES AND SQUABBLES WHEN YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST UU EVENTS IN HISTORY TO LOOK FORWARD TO! I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET THEE ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND HOPE THAT I WILL SEE TRUE GREATNESS SHINE OUT OF YOU! THIS GOES TO ALL FUTURE CHALLENGERS OF THE DRREU LEAGUE, I HOPE TO HAVE A QUALITY TIME BATTLING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. LET US COMMENCE WITH THE REST OF THE WEEK WITH OPEN ARMS AND FORGET ABOUT THE SOUR PAST! I AM PREPARED!!!!!

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Edit: ^ Flames post.

There is a fucking etiquette manual for whenever someone wins by a mistake now?? Gosh, he just said won gg like every human being does and the other committed a mistake, we are humans after all! Cant believe after 10 posts people still discussing this, lol.

Last edited:
DO NOT FEAR YOUNG JORDN! YOU AND EUGENETHEGREAT HAVE STILL YET TO FACE ONE OF THE OFFICIAL GYM LEADERS OF THE DRREU LEAGUE, WHICH IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE TOUR FOR ANY UNDERUSED PLAYER! YOU BOTH SHOW GREAT PROMISE! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH KNOWING THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO YOUR BEST AGAINST ONE OF THE TRUE UU GYM LEADERS AND MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO RECOVER AN AMAZING BADGE IN THE PROCESS, HOWEVER, YOU ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO LEAVE BEHIND THE PAST TO MOVE ON TO AN EVEN BETTER FUTURE. DO NOT SQUABBLE OVER PETY DIFFERENCES AND SQUABBLES WHEN YOU HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST UU EVENTS IN HISTORY TO LOOK FORWARD TO! I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET THEE ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND HOPE THAT I WILL SEE TRUE GREATNESS SHINE OUT OF YOU! THIS GOES TO ALL FUTURE CHALLENGERS OF THE DRREU LEAGUE, I HOPE TO HAVE A QUALITY TIME BATTLING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. LET US COMMENCE WITH THE REST OF THE WEEK WITH OPEN ARMS AND FORGET ABOUT THE SOUR PAST! I AM PREPARED!!!!!
Can I battle you when my team has to play your team? I have to make some good. I'd like you to bring mono grass with a tropius so I do not have nightmares again.

Last edited:
Edit: ^ Flames post.

There is a fucking etiquette manual for whenever someone wins by a mistake now?? Gosh, he just said won gg like every human being does and the other committed a mistake. Cant believe after 10 posts people still discussing this, lol.
I love MrAldo, you're the best let nobody tell you otherwise.

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After discussion about this with the other tournaments room room owners, we have decided to grant Dominatio's wish to face a substitute. We grant this request due to lack of evidence of effort in scheduling and trying to play on Captivity's end. Tagging Jarii, miltankmilk, Dominatio, Reisen Inaba, and Pottie Scippen. so that the sub can be named quickly and the match scheduled and played before the deadline and so all parties are informed.

As for the thread as a whole everyone please tone down on the unnecessary posts. Attack posts, as well as shitposts that are completely irrelevant and serve to do nothing other than derail the thread, will be deleted or edited. Please just stop posting them. We want this tournament to be both competitive and FUN and there are no need for posts tearing people down and making people feel bullied.

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ive been pinged to look at this by someone i'll not name though they may step forward should they choose to do so

i do not believe that tournament hosts should step in during team tournaments to force substitutes mid-week for activity reasons. it is the job of the manager to do so, and if the manager makes a judgement call that their player will be able to get it done/has a solid activity case, they should be able to make that decision on their own. the uncertainty that this brings managers and players alike tends to actually result in a very high amount of games played - see spl, where zebraiken does not disclose to participants how he will rule, almost entirely eliminating activity wins along the way

regarding the specific case of dominatio vs captivity i also tend to disagree with the ruling as the players have both been reasonably active in scheduling (as per captivity's wall) though there might be more to this than i know about

td out

ok so samjo gave me a range of time that he will be online in, i got there in the last part of it cuz it was early for me, and he was online but afk it seems, then i showed up at a later time in which he said he would be online, which is midnight my time, he was online, on a different alt than earlier and had PMs blocked and wasnt responsive to highlights and left shortly after. I left PS open the whole time in case he happened to PM me or something, but everytime i check, i get nothing.
im not requesting activity or a sub cuz im available every day, but Jetpack plz get him to be there cuz i wanna get this over with

Also - calling activity on Majaspic22 because I don't know if something is going down in France at the moment, but the man is nowhere to be seen.
Should've went back to my roots and posted this day 1 of schedule coming out.
After multiple days of agony and doubt, Majaspic22 has been reported to be (yes folks...it's true!)ALIVE and we shall battle for the key to France This Saturday 3:00 pm Pacific Standard time.

PS:
Just a reminder that Florges has nothing to hit Safeguarded Shedinja c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)