Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For the record parivard, you only edited the last part in after I was thinking of what to respond.

Either way, I think it's time we cut the crap with all of this before this turns into the previous thread and gets locked. I'm sure none of us would want a tournament where a player has to report all their wins by PM-ing the host or something. I (and probably most of us) don't mind shitposts, sarcasm, and the like but when I see a cringe post like that on possibly every page with people getting annoyed afterwards, it's better to chill. And no, saying to ignore your post if we don't get it isn't a solution. Neither is going out of your way to argue the meaning to chill and no chill, which basically shows yourself as the living embodiment of the latter.

SNS doesn't mind me doing this, so I'm going to start deleting posts at this rate, esp with the quality deteriorating even more. Just shut up about this, and move on.

Strycal and I have scheduled our match for this Friday. Well, I'll say Thursday for most of you, considering that my timezone is 17 hours ahead of my opponent. RIP

Edit: for the sake of it predictions

Dendemille Dedennes (Scyther NO Swiping) (4) vs.
Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan) (5)

Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. mj20 - Calling this purely off mj20 knowing the tier better, but i could be wrong
OU 1: GonxKillua vs. Euli97 (Euli94) - looking forward to watching
OU 2: blazenix vs. Pradhaaan - coinflip. played both, and it really could go either way
UU: DrReuniclus3 vs. Adaam - Sorry Adaam don't know you. edit: just realised who Adaam was, coin flipped, still got reun. good match though
RU: soTsoT vs. Ari Honestly I dont even know, but if someone is beating soT for the first time in blt then its gotta be Arifeen
NU: Villa vs. Trade - Nice meme
PU: Sanjay. vs. blinkboy - don't know blink boy well enough to back him in this match
LC: kushal00 vs. Dream Eater Gengar - The man, the myth, the legend - DEG. didnt win a single match in the 1st blt, didnt lose a single match in the 2nd. think he's found his place in LC and I don't see him losing just yet.
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. ShinySopheon - Another 50/50. backing my fam swb

Slateport Shedinjas (GXS) (4)vs.
Fallarbor Florges (Always ) (5)

Ubers: Reje vs. GunnerRohan reading Reje's name pronounced "Ray Jay" is just scaring me because it makes me think of kim k :O that alone is enough for me to pick gunner.
OU 1: Leru vs. all falls down - i swear i didnt coin flip.
OU 2: Le Sabreur vs. Angels & Airwaves - don't know either, but saying Le Sabreur's name is satisfying
UU: Pak vs. Lord Sample Team - Pak has got the experience
RU: Lord Booty Milk vs. naruto(sage) already played
NU: UrfGurgle vs. Karolynia - I actually think this one will be close
PU: Dundies vs. Uwoodz already played
LC: PD vs. majaspic22 - Surely due for a win in blt. SURELY?!
Doubles OU: Daniel165 vs. hamhamhamham - mmmmmmmmmm ham. now I'm hungry. will have to go buy some ham. delicious. oh yeah and daniel loses this off having less experience than ha- nevermind

Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn) (6) vs.
Celestic Clefables (Jetpack) (3)

Ubers: josh vs. Oshawott Fan - I believe Josh has this one
OU 1: rozes vs. sand1234 - sand was supposed to be on my team for the first blt, but went MIA. had to pull out of the 2nd blt iirc. snuck his way into the 3rd due to ninja pulling out (kek) rozes will probably just win this off activity. but hey, should be a good match if it gets played!!
OU 2: ezeymoney vs. OminousDraco - should be a good match
UU: iAruban vs. Raphael2711 - purely based on more experience
RU: Chill Shadow vs. samjo - samjo will be diagnosed with memeititis, fully transition into a fire meme, and will probably lose by using explosion mega glalie. but hey, it will be fun to watch!
NU: Laxus vs. AV99 - already played
PU: IvoPost vs. Jeran - I feel now that Jeran is in a tier he plays, he should be able to pick up the win. IvoPost will put up a good fight though
LC: MMM vs. parivard parivard can actually play LC, so should be an interesting match
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. TheLastOne - Given that I was on tlo's team last year, I don't think he/she will win this one. but who knows, maybe tlo is better at doubles than RU
Sorry Jmac AU I forgot Explosion on Mega-Glalie. Sigh, memeing is hard. It's an art people u_u7

DrReuniclus

Smogon's full of bullies.
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
HELLO! WE HERE AT THE DRREU LEAGUE GYM LEADER UNION BELIEVE THAT TENSIONS ARE ARISING IN THE TOURNAMENT AGAIN AND WANT TO HELP EASE THESE! DUE TO OUR MASSIVE AMOUNT OF RESEARCH, WE HAVE FOUND THAT PEOPLE ENJOY ART SOMETIMES SO WE CREATED A BANNER TO SHOW THE FRIENDSHIP OF THE TOURNAMENT BETWEEN ALL THE TEAMS! ALTHOUGH IN HINDSIGHT, WE MIGHT HAVE WANTED SEE SHEDINJA BEING THE ONE FLYING OVER FLORGES AS NORMALLY FLORGES DO NOT FLY, WE STILL BELIEVE THIS BANNER TO SHOW THE TRUE COMPANIONSHIP BETWEEN ALL THE TEAMS AND PLAYERS! PLEASE ALLOW US TO EMBARK ON OUR FRIENDSHIP QUEST TOGETHER WITH THIS LOVING IMAGE FOR BLT III! I HOPE THIS SHOWS MY FELLOW UU COMPETITORS AND FUTURE CHALLENGERS OF THE DRREU GYM LEADERS THAT WE CAN ALL GROW TOGETHER AND BOND FROM THIS HEARTWARMING EXPERIENCE KNOWN AS BLT WITH THE LOVE OF ART!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)