Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
did we really lose the series due to hax.... fuck this game
also Akashi you are the very definition of lucky and bad
ok if u r referring to last game then lol whether it hit/crit/confused in the long run i won
51(31 freeze dries, 10 hurricance,5 roost, 5 subs vs 49/50 pp(11 rest in this case its either 33 pp/22 pp 11 cotton guard 0 sleep talk 9 frustation which is 4 or 5 pp because of pressure)

numbers dont tell lies

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys, with week one over I'd like to address some things.

1. The thread. Please keep the thread and all posts in it relevant to the tournament and civil to other participants. This tournament is a minimum of 6 more weeks for all teams and there are going to be times when you get haxed out of a win, or when a "nobody" upsets a big name player. If people "choke" they are gonna feel bad enough for letting their team down, there is no need to tear them down more. Little playful jabs and memes are all cool, but don't take it too far to make people feel bullied in the thread or otherwise ie in PMs on Skype, PS! here or anywhere. We do want everyone to compete but we also want everyone to have fun. If the quality of the thread continues to be poor we will have to lock it and resort to having managers post results of matches.

2. Decisions. Because of extenuating circumstances, this tournament has no host. Therefore these decisions are being made by the 5 ROs of the tournaments room. Yes 3 of us are also managing teams. Of course we know that this is not an ideal situation, and we would avoid it if there were another way. However, this is what we feel is best for the tour right now. I can assure you that we are all making the decisions as a group not just one of us deciding something. We also are deciding based on what's best for the tournament overall. There is no way we are going to make everyone happy with any decision that we make, but we are trying our best. If you have issues with a decision please, talk to one of us about it. Ask us for our reasoning in PMs, write on our Smogon walls etc, please don't just erupt with anger either in the thread or in the tournament room chat. You can feel free to discuss BLT in The Dojo if you wish but please still remain civil there.

Overall I am pleased with how competitive the tournament was this week. 3/4 matchups came down to the last battle deciding it. I hope to see more close battles in the coming weeks. I really hope to get things running more smoothly as the tournament goes on. Good luck to all teams, and the week 2 thread will be posted soon. Thanks for a good week guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)