Tournament BLT III: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After multiple days of agony and doubt, Majaspic22 has been reported to be (yes folks...it's true!)ALIVE and we shall battle for the key to France This Saturday 3:00 pm Pacific Standard time.

PS:
Just a reminder that Florges has nothing to hit Safeguarded Shedinja c:

Just a reminder that i did not even agree for the time i'll be there from 10.10 pm to 11pm 20 today on

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah he's not playing during his midnight bro you can't assume he can play at the time you specified just cuz he was busy.

why do you think you can arbitrarily declare that you will play at 1am at your opponent's time without any negotiation?
Well considering the fact that he had finally hit me up (after like 4-5) days of no response/check in to Smogon and had told me that he'd be on playing during the weekend , I had to take a leap of faith and get things under way because I wasn't even sure he'd reply at all a 2nd time. In my situation I could've gotten away with an activity but I want to face him so badly so I don't care what time it is for either for us. I just want this battle to go underway.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
As much as it's important that everyone plays, can we please turn down the drama? This is like XDPL all over again...

for you PU players who get that meme I salute you

but seriously stop flaming others guys :[ y'all are cool

As much as it's important that everyone plays, can we please turn down the drama? This is like XDPL all over again...

for you PU players who get that meme I salute you

but seriously stop flaming others guys :[ y'all are cool
Bro are you foreign? This is traditional tournament activity shenanigans. Always comes with sentimental, brotherly love caring out for their fellow teammates while also shade throwing towards the enemy. It's chill it's chill

[21:42:58] +PD☀☾: Confirming that I am here and that Majaspic is absent
[21:43:06] +PD☀☾: During time he acheduled
[21:43:14] +PD☀☾: hes gmt +2
some maths problem... it was at 9.42 gmt +2, you left like 2 mins before i got on
trying to schedule rn stay tuned
10 am gmt+2 sunday

Last edited:
Alright THIS TIME FOR SURE... We have scheduled on ps and are both playing 12 hours from now. This is one of the deciding matches for who wins so come and watch.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
PD said:
Bro are you foreign? This is traditional tournament activity shenanigans. Always comes with sentimental, brotherly love caring out for their fellow teammates while also shade throwing towards the enemy. It's chill it's chill
I know, I do some tours :]]

also there's like, a cap on the amount of drama and trash talk that should happen during the tour tbh :[

Last edited:
Reactions: PD
nah man i know tours room this aint the tours room i know. This is the 'act hard over a pokemon game forum"

Reactions: PD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)