The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is another important point to make. Asuk4 had a pretty decent advantage when the game was stopped and it will not be recreated but it will start from square one instead. Though to be fair there is also doubt that Alastor was actually going for a rematch, he didn't know if Asuk4 would accept to wait for him to feed his kitten. (By the way, do you see me smh every time I say the phrase "he had to feed his kitten"?)

Actually I love team greece but I disagree on the matter since timer should had turned off until the deal was made + what I said earlier

I DEMAND the win , not asking it.
there wont be any rematch , at least on my side.
lol.
nigga actin like he can demand the win. just how much influence do you think you have on this site bro LOL it's one thing to try to argue for the win, but to act like the community has some personal vendetta against your team for some unknown reason, and then proceeding to act like a complete bitch while ignoring the different circumstances in this situation is just absolutely retarded. if you don't rematch, i'm sure the TDs will just give you the loss. so have fun with that bro.

lol.
nigga actin like he can demand the win. just how much influence do you think you have on this site bro LOL it's one thing to try to argue for the win, but to act like the community has some personal vendetta against your team for some unknown reason, and then proceeding to act like a complete bitch while ignoring the different circumstances in this situation is just absolutely retarded. if you don't rematch, i'm sure the TDs will just give you the loss. so have fun with that bro.
man he timed out , i technically win , i dont give a fuck. legit

The fair thing though troublesome would be to recreate. Same teams, same sets, wasting the same amount of PP they wasted with their mons being at about the same amount of HP. Because otherwise Alastor Law will just play differently and maybe conserve his PP better. And Asuk4 got a pretty good percentage of Scald burs for example that he might not get next time around.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
For a team who has never participated in WCoP before and wants to be respected, they aren't doing themselves any favors. Get a hold of your players Rigas. Show composure and quit arguing with other people. Justifying your actions to the participants of WCoP won't do jack shit, justifying them to the TDs is what counts. All Asuka has done at this point is slandered not only his name, but thus far team Greece.

edit: cute cat WhiteQueen ^__^

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
logs for proof of bias...pm me if you need my source...

[06:09:42] +Eo: i am biased against the greek team in wcop
[06:09:42] +Isa: i feel similarly to you, eo, but would like to clarify that i am biased not only against greece but also specifically "Asuka Langley Soryu"
[06:09:42] +Ciele: yes, that user i definitely know very well and have a fully formed opinion on, of course
[06:09:42] +M Dragon: bueno! la copa mundial de "Pokemon" es muy bueno!
[06:09:42] +Vinc2612: it will be my pleasure to post a ruling that is unfavorable to greece and and Asuka Langley Soryu
[06:09:42] +McMeghan: despite recently quitting as a TD, i would like to point out that teal6 is the best option as a replacement for me before i leave this chat for good !

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
you all realise that the only reason this happens is because every single one of you is biased against team greece?
every1 is so salty that we are doing so well its so funny. The only reason i joined smogtours yesterday to play is because dragon asked me to play this asap.
i will ask you a quetion ppl , what would happen if i timed out for the same reason alastor did?
He would have taken the win, so please for the love of god shut the fuck up , thnx.
Tadarinri timed out too but ofc he ultimately lost, given that , TIME OUT = LOSS
I DEMAND the win , not asking it.
there wont be any rematch , at least on my side.
I hope you realised that no tie, rematch, whatsoever was proposed during the Tadarinri v. Disenchanted one whereas in your battle you're the one who offered the tie without even being aware that there can't be any ties in this tournament and any tie will revoke in a rematch(see george v honor case), so this is completely your fault.
Also, I guess you should thank Alastor, I don't think you were in a winning position and seeing the way you were playing I doubt you'd win that lol

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
As a cat expert, let me educate you all. A 2-week old kitten really does need to be fed every 2 hours or so. It should not go more than 3 hours without milk or another suitable form of sustenance. The repercussion could be detrimental for the kitty, up to and including death. The kitty could die for real. My fully grown cat, Pikachu, could go days without food as long as he has water to keep his body regulated and a clean litter box to poop in. He'd shit all over the couch otherwise.

Asuka Langley Soryu the Greek God deserves to win because of the rules set forth by the TDs, and he has every rights to declare himself the winner. Rules should not be broken to maintain a tournament's integrity. However, Alastor Law did the humane thing by risking a loss and attending to his 2-week old kitty, and should be applauded for it. This is a tough situation.

Let's create an official poll to vote whether Asuka gets the win or Alastor Law gets the rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)