The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Round 1 (Read post #402)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakis

Banned deucer.
I hope you realised that no tie, rematch, whatsoever was proposed during the Tadarinri v. Disenchanted one whereas in your battle you're the one who offered the tie without even being aware that there can't be any ties in this tournament and any tie will revoke in a rematch(see george v honor case), so this is completely your fault.
Also, I guess you should thank Alastor, I don't think you were in a winning position and seeing the way you were playing I doubt you'd win that lol
what a meme. Dude you do realise that he just did a mistake w talon and he outplayed p much the rest of this mu ? I think you better pay attention to that replay and start counting pps which is what really matters in a stall battle. Also if you call him out on playing bad you have to try and count how many times asuk4 got rocks up and how many times Alastor did. As far as i remember asuk4 got rocks 4 times and pressured his opponent much more than alastor did. Hence why his chansey still had eviolite while Alastors didnt and hence why the only mon that had an item was weavile p much and thats why Alastor had less heal bells and less softboiled on chansey than Asuk4. But yeah spouting nonsense is always good especially if you cant back it up with clues. After chansey was out of softboiled pp Alastor just lost this because asuk4 could just spam statuses and then sableye would also get pressured and with sableye and chansey out his whole team would fall apart to status + hazzards. Asuk4 didnt even need pp on sableye at this point because he had 2 wish passers LOL. But yeah preffering not to actually pay attention to clues is amaizing.

Last edited:
what a meme. Dude you do realise that he just did a mistake w talon and he outplayed p much the rest of this mu ? I think you better pay attention to that replay and start counting pps which is what really matters in a stall battle. Also if you call him out on playing bad you have to try and count how many times asuk4 got rocks up and how many times Alastor did. As far as i remember asuk4 got rocks 4 times and pressured his opponent much more than alastor did. Hence why his chansey still had eviolite while Alastors didnt and hence why the only mon that had an item was weavile p much and thats why Alastor had less heal bells and less softboiled on chansey than Asuk4. But yeah spouting nonsense is always good especially if you cant back it up with clues.
That's very subjective dude, outplaying and everything that you spoke about is. When the outcome of the game is so unsure, I think going for the rematch is the best option.

Let's assume for the sake of the argument that everything goes as planned and Asuka plays perfectly and outmatches Alastor, you still don't take a very important factor into account which is luck and I think considering the magnitude of this game(for your team's, Alastor's, and even other teams overall lol), I think it'd be very unfair to everyone to have the result of the match not be the actual outcome of it.

This aside, I'm very curious with something Asuka said in the match. "I'm tired and wanna sleep" or something along the lines of this, so tell me this Asuka, you knew you were gonna be playing for far longer than an hour from the point of when you said what you did. I think at some point you'd have to ask for a draw, I'm pretty sure Alastor wasn't enjoying the game either and you did ask for a draw. So why aren't you guys satisfied with a rematch?

Sakis

Banned deucer.
That's very subjective dude, outplaying and everything that you spoke about is. When the outcome of the game is so unsure, I think going for the rematch is the best option.

Let's assume for the sake of the argument that everything goes as planned and Asuka plays perfectly and outmatches Alastor, you still don't take a very important factor into account which is luck and I think considering the magnitude of this game(for your team's, Alastor's, and even other teams overall lol), I think it'd be very unfair to everyone to have the result of the match not be the actual outcome of it.

This aside, I'm very curious with something Asuka said in the match. "I'm tired and wanna sleep" or something along the lines of this, so tell me this Asuka, you knew you were gonna be playing for far longer than an hour from the point of when you said what you did. I think at some point you'd have to ask for a draw, I'm pretty sure Alastor wasn't enjoying the game either and you did ask for a draw. So why aren't you guys satisfied with a rematch?
I dont know what exactly was going through Asuk4's head but since he was drunk im guessing he was trying to get this done without having to wait 15 mins because he was drunk and needed to sleep soon. I dont know why he even battled while drunk but thats not the issue here. He wanted to either finish this fast (without having to wait 15 mins) or get an win out of it. The only reason he even asked for a tie in the first place it was because he thought that both teams would get a point because Asuk4 is lazy af and doesnt want to put extra effort in those kind of things. When M Dragon talked about a rematch when they were still discussing this Asuk4 said "No rematch please, i ll donate you" or something along those lines which indicates that he didnt want a rematch and we insist on this because it is heavily implied that there was an agreement for a rematch when there clearly wasnt or at least that was not Asuk4's intention. If there needs to be a rematch then so be it but i dont know how i feel about this tbh. I hope i have you covered.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
if you knew you had to feed your kitty soon before the match even started why the fuck did you bring a super fat stall team in the first place in the hopes of finishing a game quickly bruh

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
He didn't know, he realised there was nothing to feed the kitty with beacuse someone warned him about it and that's why he had to go

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I like you rigas but get control of your players please. This thread has turned into a shit show. Also send in chomper plz...

EDIT: DONT SCROLL PAST ME AND IGNORE WHITEQUEEN IF YOU DONT WANT POTENTIAL THRONES SPOILERS

EDIT2: post in issue was deleted

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Damn even the great Canadian, Jackal, has no faith in Canada. Lol sad.

Anyways, hey the French captain and co-captain. Can you guys pls sub someone in for GeeMick? There's a chance I will not be able to play on deadline. I'm the WhiteQueen; I do not request or fish for activity wins. I just wanna win.

Asia's not gonna substitute me. So unless GeeMick comes on to play me prior to Saturday, bring on a sub for him pls. It's not fair he can only play on the deadline. Thanks.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ok so my opponent vvv says hes only available on deadline day. can his captain sub him or smthg, I work that day and also cmon. And I have been active enough to have played. I will be on all day and tomorrow, and probably thursday so whoever subs in it won't be that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)