Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's [Naive] M/31/M/M/M/M with HA.
I used it before on a Froakie who had ESV [3717] but I'm trying a HP Ice Volt Tackle Pichu now but it comes out with a different ESV [2262].
If the parents regions don't match (ie in the first case you used native x native, in the second you used foreign x native) the tsv will change.

are you breeding with ditto? if so you should just be able to throw any female in there and get the egg you want, provided the ditto has all of the ivs you need. however as someone else stated, masuda method matters here. do you have the shiny charm? which parents did you use for your froakie?
If the parents regions don't match (ie in the first case you used native x native, in the second you used foreign x native) the tsv will change.
Yeah I think I used (Most's) Ditto x native Froakie for the first hatch and Gen IV import Smeargle + Female native Pikachu for this one.
I'll try to find a foreign female luxury ball Pikachu then.

Does anyone have:
0spe IV mon that can breed with my female onix?
2iv-5iv unown?
Quilfish (5iv/breedject)?

I'm willing to offer Kanto/Johto 5ivs or breedjects

Hey guys. Looking for a couple of NA Arceus codes. We don't get the giveaway over here so I don't have access to it :[. I don't have much but you can ask and see if you like something :]

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I think I used (Most's) Ditto x native Froakie for the first hatch and Gen IV import Smeargle + Female native Pikachu for this one.
I'll try to find a foreign female luxury ball Pikachu then.
which region is your game? i have usa dittos and pichu if that helps

No Masuda method goes by the language of the pokemon...if it has different language tags it should work..but I guess you found the problem since your Pikachu and smeargle both came from your games
which region is your game? i have usa dittos and pichu if that helps
Yeah, thank you both. I replaced Pikachu with a foreign one and I got the original [3717] ESV. Thanks!

I still have my shaymin from the recent event if u want it
Yeah, I wouldn't keep a copy of it, just trade the single copy to the event collector who traded me my Arceus codes. Post on my thread and let me know what you want.
I have several extra Arceus codes. I also still have shaymin but I was planning on resetting it so hes still in the delivery guy. But if you offer something good I may forgo it lol.
Haha, yeah, I ended up getting all the Arceus codes I can use for now, but I'm going to ask some friends tomorrow if they want any. Also, yeah a random IV shaymin is worth the same price as a shaymin event code I suppose because this event collector just wants to take one off of my game. But don't claim anything just yet, I'm resetting shaymin tonight on the second 3DS alongside Mewtwo and if I manage to reset one before I see that collector again, I'll just trade him mine. Thanks for your time though; I'll get back to you soon.

Hi guys I have an NA shiny Mewtwo code that I am looking to swap for a PAL shiny Mewtwo code!
I literally only have 1 Mewtwo code thus far and I REALLY want to reset both Timid and Jolly flawless, so I'm comfortable with giving you 3 monsters for that code. Get back to me. Thanks.

On that note I am now offering 3 monsters for every NA Shiny Mewtwo code I can get my hands on; up to 5 more!

Yeah, I wouldn't keep a copy of it, just trade the single copy to the event collector who traded me my Arceus codes. Post on my thread and let me know what you want.

Haha, yeah, I ended up getting all the Arceus codes I can use for now, but I'm going to ask some friends tomorrow if they want any. Also, yeah a random IV shaymin is worth the same price as a shaymin event code I suppose because this event collector just wants to take one off of my game. But don't claim anything just yet, I'm resetting shaymin tonight on the second 3DS alongside Mewtwo and if I manage to reset one before I see that collector again, I'll just trade him mine. Thanks for your time though; I'll get back to you soon.

I literally only have 1 Mewtwo code thus far and I REALLY want to reset both Timid and Jolly flawless, so I'm comfortable with giving you 3 monsters for that code. Get back to me. Thanks.

On that note I am now offering 3 monsters for every NA Shiny Mewtwo code I can get my hands on; up to 5 more!
Will do and you can just keep a copy I don't mind

Game mechanic question: If my Electivire uses Thunder Wave on a Magic Bounce Espeon, and Thunder Wave bounces back, would I get the Motor Drive boost from getting hit by my own Electric-type attack?

Reactions: ckn

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Game mechanic question: If my Electivire uses Thunder Wave on a Magic Bounce Espeon, and Thunder Wave bounces back, would I get the Motor Drive boost from getting hit by my own Electric-type attack?
Electivire gets the motor drive boost, because when Magic Bounce takes effect, it's like the Espeon uses the Thunder Wave instead of the Attacker.

Battle Video as Proof: Z2HW-WWWW-WW4J-JDQZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)