Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so will hyper training really let us max out our pokemon's IVs? If so I'm not gonna bother to SR my event Pokemon or legendaries in ORAS because I'll just be able to max them in a couple months. Can anyone confirm?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi guys I have an NA shiny Mewtwo code that I am looking to swap for a PAL shiny Mewtwo code!
New page.

Yeah, I wouldn't keep a copy of it, just trade the single copy to the event collector who traded me my Arceus codes. Post on my thread and let me know what you want.

Haha, yeah, I ended up getting all the Arceus codes I can use for now, but I'm going to ask some friends tomorrow if they want any. Also, yeah a random IV shaymin is worth the same price as a shaymin event code I suppose because this event collector just wants to take one off of my game. But don't claim anything just yet, I'm resetting shaymin tonight on the second 3DS alongside Mewtwo and if I manage to reset one before I see that collector again, I'll just trade him mine. Thanks for your time though; I'll get back to you soon.

I literally only have 1 Mewtwo code thus far and I REALLY want to reset both Timid and Jolly flawless, so I'm comfortable with giving you 3 monsters for that code. Get back to me. Thanks.

On that note I am now offering 3 monsters for every NA Shiny Mewtwo code I can get my hands on; up to 5 more!
If I can't get a PAL code then I will trade you the code, as long as I can get a copy of the final Mewtwo in return :)

If I can't get a PAL code then I will trade you the code, as long as I can get a copy of the final Mewtwo in return :)
Yes, I will give you a Shiny Mewtwo that I reset with your code. Alas, I have no PAL Code for you, just my services and possibly past resets.

CMT and Let me know what you'd like.

Also, repost for a new page:

Looking for NA Shiny Mewtwo codes!

LF a female Sand Force Drilbur(I'm assuming SF is better than SRush since I Scarf him in OU) I started breeding a timer ball Drilbur but just realized SF was the better ability for how I use him. Please and thank you.

LF a female Sand Force Drilbur(I'm assuming SF is better than SRush since I Scarf him in OU) I started breeding a timer ball Drilbur but just realized SF was the better ability for how I use him. Please and thank you.
I believe I have one, leave a message on my profile if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)