Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unconfirmed leaks from a poster who identified pikipek 3 as Toucannon prior to the leak images being posted

There are other posts in the thread but it's impossible to confirm if they were OP.
Some of these just scream "swimming goggles" all over again.
The leaker shouldn't have even seen the vanilluxe line by this point and he's only in the 30s and probably still on akala.

It was a different person from the guy who dumped the images so either he got really lucky with his guess, someone dropped a leak somewhere else before the /vp/ images and he saw it then attached his fakes to it, or he's powering through the game faster than the other guy.

Some of these just scream "swimming goggles" all over again.
The leaker shouldn't have even seen the vanilluxe line by this point and he's only in the 30s and probably still on akala.
Different leaker who leaked/guessed "Toucannon" before the one, who's posting the screens, posted the Toucannon screenshot.

S
It wasn't on Lurantis's team, so we don't have any confirmation one way or the other.

Also, Wisiwashi reverts to Solo Form once its HP drops to "about 25%".

Decidueye's Signature Z-Move is titled "Sinister Shadow Raid".
So we fight someone with a Golisopod. Damn. If only he revealed the levels. so maybe Vikavolt and Golisopod are late game monsters

Slow ghost/grass mixed attacked, RIP to the OU dream. Might be interesting in UU or NU though depending on the movepool and HA. I saw Gumshoos in the same thread and it had pretty meh looking stats too.

Lurantis got even more shit on though, his Lurantis is about the same level and has even less speed. Salandit2 is actually fast though, might be useful in VGC given that it's the only x4 fairy resist in the meta IIRC.

Also Toucannon (pikipek3) looks fairly slow and LOSES SKILL LINK FOR KEEN EYE. Poor starter birds never get to be good.
Maybe on Salazzle? It is frail and 4x weak to Ground in a format where Garchomp is likely to play a huge role. And yeah. Poor Lurantis, unless that's a low IV one.

85 / 105 / 80 / 105 / 105 / 65

approximate decidueye stats
That's not horrible? Granted It isn't something to know for sure, but It may be one of the strongest Sucker Punches in VGC 2017 it is also Faster than Trevenant and Gourgeist-XL (but slower than Gourgeist-L) if it has thay base speed.

One of the anons who leaked Toucannon's name earlier before Lurantis revealed it said the following:

- pikipek to trumbeak to toucannon
- shitload of pokemon got boosts
- GENGAR LOST LEVITATE
- Gigalith with Sand Stream, Vanilluxe with Snow Warning
Gengar without Levitate would be weird and Probably pretty dang sucky. If that is true, RIP Gengar. A bunch of older Pokemon getting boosts would be cool though.

Is Golisopod really the name for Wimpod's evo? Interesting.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I don't know how anyone can claim to tell fact from fiction from vp right now. Not believing much of this for a few days.

Am I just that bad at interpreting stats or is almost every new Pokémon so far really f*cking slow?

Decidueye, Toucannon, Lurantis, Wishiwashi and Gumshoos all have speeds in the 50s or 60s range. The only fast one is Salazzledazzleshmazzle.
Incineroar is also fast. 91/100/80/89/58/116 is the spread I saw. Primerina looks fucking awful though, 66/63/110/110/110/74. It's like they wanted to make a bulky water that wasn't bulky or something.

So, Ultra Beasts are just Pokemon from a different dimension? I guess that blows the "Lillie is UB-01" theory out of the water completely. I wonder if the Aether Foundation is actually villainous or we were all totally wrong. We'll just need to wait for Anon to get to that point of the game, unless he's hiding stuff from us.

If Those code thingies to let people know you're the same poster are still around and OP is using one, then it would be easier to tell...
Basically this. Only posts made under tripcodes of people who have actually delivered can be trusted. There will be other leakers who don't trip but they shouldn't be trusted unless they're later corroborated directly or indirectly by tripfags who actually post verifiable information. Even then, anon leakers tend to throw fake shit in their leaks just to troll.

So, Ultra Beasts are just Pokemon from a different dimension? I guess that blows the "Lillie is UB-01" theory out of the water completely. I wonder if the Aether Foundation is actually villainous or we were all totally wrong. We'll just need to wait for Anon to get to that point of the game, unless he's hiding stuff from us.
Yeah, also:
I dont have a golisopod, just have seen in dex because guzma uses it.

UB-01 fight was at aether paradise, after you meet lusamine.

>>29724199
I am enjoying the game and think it is really good.

>>29724200

Olivia nosepass/boldore/lycanroc
Guzma golisopod/ariados
Plumeria golbat/salandit or salazzle
Gladion has golbat sneasel and type null

Hmm...so since we know the stats of both regular Wishiwashi and its School form at the same level/IVs/EVs, couldn't we figure out the base stat difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)