Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Datamine + Full Game Leaks Collection (Read the OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people are saying salandit has a female only evolution

wonder if there's an unseen male one
We don't have any proof one way or another yet.

Also, PokeRide info. Nothing new, really.

Stoutland for finding hidden items, Mudsdale for running over rough terrain, Lapras for surf, Sharpedo for surf + rock smash, Charizard for fly

No word on the fabled Machamp yet.

I can see it now: literally everyone catches their Lunala in a Moon Ball
Inb4 people complaining about how there's no sun ball...
Wow these new Pokémon are seriously disappointing from a competitive pov, what was GF smoking?
Nice to see that gladion isn't a super dick. He's got some style. And Skull stealing cosmog is cool, it hopefully means the legendary Pokémon will be better incorporated in the games. Looking at you team Flare...

You know since the hair is based on volcanic glass as the reasoning for Alolan Dugtrio being part steel, maybe UB-01 is water/steel?

UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance.
this is from its official description. it also says its shape is kind of amporhpus, but i mean, dugtrio is literally doing hair flips so...

You know since the hair is based on volcanic glass as the reasoning for Alolan Dugtrio being part steel, maybe UB-01 is water/steel?

this is from its official description. it also says its shape is kind of amporhpus, but i mean, dugtrio is literally doing hair flips so...
Plot twist: UB-01's true name is UB-01: Fabulous.

Inb4 people complaining about how there's no sun ball...
Wow these new Pokémon are seriously disappointing from a competitive pov, what was GF smoking?
Truth be told, I'm not sure GameFreak ALLOWS competitive concerns to shape how it sculpts new pokemon, except for constraining apparent mistakes (q.v. all the leashes they seem to be trying to put on Gale Wings Talonflame). Their philosophy may just be to create what they will, and let the chips fall where they may.

So I've gone through all the final stage evos and forms of the new pokemon I have seen and run them through the mill for their base stat ranges shown below in brackets.

The lowest stat assumes the figure shown has max ivs and evs. The highest assumes 0 in each.

Lurantis, jolly nature at lv. 35
Hp 108 (43 - 91)
At 90 (75- 122)
Df 75 (53 - 100)
Spa 62- (45-92)
Spd 79 (59 - 106)
Sp 53+ (16 - 63)

Wishiwashi school form adamant lv 36
Hp 94 (20-67)
At 133+ (115-162)
df 108 (97 - 144)
Spa 99- (99 - 148)
Spd 113 (103 - 150)
Sp 36 (1-44)

Decidueye neutral nature lv 38
Hp 125 (55-102)
At 96 (73-120)
Df 77 (48-95)
Spa 95 (72-119)
Spd 94 (71-118)
Sp 67 (35-82)

Toucannon lax nature lv 34
Hp 115 (58-105)
At 99 (92-139)
Df 74+ (46-94)
Spa 68 (46-94)
Spa 54- (34-83)
Sp 61 (36-83)

Salazzle lv. 34 neutral nature
Hp 102 (39-86)
At 58 (31-79)
Df 49 (18-65)
Spa 87 (74-122)
Spd 54 (26-73)
Sp 99 (92-139)

Apologies for any typos . On mobile whilst my Internet gets fixed.

Edit:
Updated lurantis as I had marked it as timid instead of jolly I'm error .

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
toucannon makes me sad, great name but man just from that body knew it wasn't gonna be a speed demon but I was hoping for it with skill link fury attack to at least hit 100 speed maybe mid 90s.

Last edited:
{blinks} Salazzle looks rather fragile. Definitely a special glass cannon. Not sure if Toxic will be worthwhile on it, considering said fragility, but if it gets Sludge Bomb, things will look a lot better. (I don't doubt it will get Sludge Bomb.)

toucannon makes me sad, great name but man just from that body knew it wasn't gonna be a speed demon but I was hoping for it with skill link fury attack to at least hit 100 maybe mid 90s.
didnt an earlier stat calc say it wis in the 130 range? and wtf the lowest base stat in attack it can be in is 99 its going to be over 100 dude.

didnt an earlier stat calc say it wis in the 130 range? and wtf the lowest base stat in attack it can be in is 99 its going to be over 100 dude.
It more than likely will be. For it to have a base stat of 92, that means the one the person has caught and trained must have caught one with max ivs and trained max evs onto it too which is unlikely.

I think this is practically a given now - regular Wishiwashi will take the record for lowest BST among all Pokemon.

What I'm curious about is where it will lose School Form. Hopefully it won't be at 50% as it will otherwise be a tremendously worse Defeatist.

The earlier stat calc IIRC was assuming it would keep Pikipek's distribution and have a BST around that of the other route 1 birds. I hope the one we were shown actually had super good speed IVs so it's really in the 40-50 range on speed, and that the attack ends up on the high end of the estimate. At least then it might be scary in trick room, especially if it gets a signature move or Fury Attack gets buffed to 25BP to match the other good multi-hit moves like icicle spear/rock blast. I think that knowing it can't break 100 speed my dream distribution becomes like 105/130/90/90/40/40 which puts it around where Talonflame is in total.

I think this is practically a given now - regular Wishiwashi will take the record for lowest BST among all Pokemon.

What I'm curious about is where it will lose School Form. Hopefully it won't be at 50% as it will otherwise be a tremendously worse Defeatist.
4chan leaker said around 25%.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Has it been 100% confirmed that Johto/Apricorn Balls return in Sun/Moon?
we only have the leaker's word to go on and that's what he said "professor not oak has given me some apricorn balls when Ive found him, got moon ball near observatory.".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)