SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Story Spoiler Discussion (Read the OP)

Are we capturing Solgaleo/Lunala, or are they just joining our team?
Capture as lurantis used the master ball to catch it and Lillie gives you balls before the fight

So Pokemon PhD on Twitter says that battle styles is in fact related to send out animations don't know if he'll post a video of it in near future

Last edited:
The UBs codenames are
UB-01 symbiont
UB-02 absorption
UB-02 beauty
UB-03 lightning
UB-04 blade
UB-04 blaster
UB-05 glutton
Necrozma isn't given a codename as interpol hasn't encountered it before and therefore doesn't consider it a UB

I find it funny how guzzlord has canonically appeared before the events of SuMo but it is labeled 05 despite UBs 02-04 only appearing after the whole aether fiasco

Capture as lurantis used the master ball to catch it and Lillie gives you balls before the fight

So Pokemon PhD on Twitter says that battle styles is in fact related to send out animations don't know if he'll post a video of it in near future
So Cosmog is going to evolve into Solgaleo without the player raising it?

So Cosmog is going to evolve into Solgaleo without the player raising it?
cosmog goes through its whole chain through the plot, unrelated to you

that's why you get a separate cosmog in the post game, so you can raise one yourself and get it in the pokedex

*reads OP again* Huh? Did I unknowingly contribute to the original post? Nice!

By the way, are there any in-game Battle Royales? Or are they a multiplayer-only mode?
You did! Sorry for not alerting you.
Ok yeah that's definitely gotta be your battle intro.

I have to know what smug style looks like
I do to. This is a nice additional layer of customization to have added, and I can't wait to see my Trainer acting like an arrogant little SOB. :)

Nah, don't worry. I was not expecting it to be quoted. Specially since I saw the leaks late.

EDIT:
According to the chief both ub-01 and 05 have appeared before in fact 05 went on an eating rampage attacking interpol
Well, that's another thing to add to the Nightmare Fuel page on TV Tropes...

My opinion on the climax and the overall story which has been uploaded on YT

it's really not good. It felt even flatter than the XY climax. I didnt expect it to be Pt or BW good but it failed to deliver on pretty much all level

I got it just before I went into the Shady house on the 3rd Island.
Thank you so much! It is going right on my in-game team when I get the game. I don't care if it has Aura Break instead of Power Construct then, I just want to use dragon doggo.

You must be difficult to please, then. :/

I found it to be one of the best in the series.
Did we watch the same one?

literally, the legend shrieks a few times, we fight the boss, then we catch the legend. It was just flat. Pt has the spear pillar + distortion world build up while BW has the castle thing.

Last edited:
Did we watch the same one?

literally, the legend shrieks a few times, we fight the boss, then we catch the legend. It was just flat. Pt had the spear pillar + distortion world build up while BW has the castle thing.
But... the cover legendary isn't really the "boss" or the "antagonist". That's Lusamine going nuts over the Ultra Beasts. I'd say the climax is really her team full of totem-like boosts. Catching the legendary afterwards feels like an extra, from the plot point of view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)