Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#786 Tapu Lele [Timid]
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 25, 26 / 27, 28
Stats at Lv.60: 172 / 112 / 113 / 179 / 158 / 148

Keep or toss?
Hidden power is steel which isn't exactly wow city... but it's pretty high on the missing 2 ivs

Looking for a Power Anklet and Pokerus. Can offer:

Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Solgaleo in Premier Ball
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31 AshGreninja
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 Silvally
Gold Bottle caps

All the pkm have been hyper trained.
If the Pokémon were hypertrained, their IVs don't change. I know you aren't trying to mislead anyone, but you should list their actual IVs, and not the hyper trained results.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
#786 Tapu Lele [Timid]
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 25, 26 / 27, 28
Stats at Lv.60: 172 / 112 / 113 / 179 / 158 / 148

Keep or toss?
Hidden power is steel which isn't exactly wow city... but it's pretty high on the missing 2 ivs
With Hyper Training, all you should care about is its Hidden Power.

With Hyper Training, all you should care about is its Hidden Power.
not everyone wants to use that you know i for example wont use it and for me it pretty much killed the whole competetive aspect since effort doesnt get rewarded at all anymore heck it even gets punished now

not everyone wants to use that you know i for example wont use it and for me it pretty much killed the whole competetive aspect since effort doesnt get rewarded at all anymore heck it even gets punished now
To be fair, it still requires you to train the Pokémon up to level 100 as well as have a Bottle Cap, neither of which are particularly easy to do in this game without lots of grinding or just straight up hacking. It's pretty much not worth bothering with unless you want to avoid having to soft reset for perfect legends/UBs. As someone who enjoys breeding for perfect Pokémon, I'm not a fan of it either, but I don't think it's accurate to say it doesn't reward effort.

Totally unrelated, but looking for spare Ice Stone, Moon Stone, and King's Rock. Can trade spitbacks of HA Mareanie, HA Alola-Sandshrew, HA Alola-Vulpix, Cubone, Wingull, Pichu, Porygon, and Meowth. PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a Rhyhorn on Sun/Moon, Don't really have anything to offer for it, other then a Jangmo-O breedject later on. I need it for egg moves, anybody that could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best possible natures for Necrozma? Also, can I rematch Red? I didn't know he gave you mega stones and challenged Blue instead.

There's nothing competitive about RNG and pressing LR + Start mindlessly take much effort, either. Not only is it a much more arduous task to actually find Bottle Caps and grind your way up to level 100, but you're also not relying on RNG anywhere near as much which is good.

~~can't answer this one~Can I rematch Red? I didn't know he gave you mega stones and challenged Blue instead.
Yes. Once when you hit a +20 Singles streak at the Battle Tree and then again at +50 on Super iirc.

Last edited:
What's the best way to get bp? So far I have 3 Pokémon with self destruct and go into battle royale for 1bp per loss. There has to be a better way

What's the best way to get bp? So far I have 3 Pokémon with self destruct and go into battle royale for 1bp per loss. There has to be a better way
Winning is better. It is pretty easy to win at the 4BP level. What you primarily do is use protect as a non-threatning Pokemon. Get one kill that ends the game. Wins most of the time.

Also, I am looking for 2 lucky eggs to have a set of 6. Grinding my legendaries/UBs to 100 is...well, you know.

I will trade you either a breedject or a 5IV pokemon in a beast ball, most of which have hidden abilities. I have about 40 different species.

mod edit: don't double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Focus blast fighting z stone reuniclus. credit to Zari. it's really not too bad winning and once you get to master rank it's like 3bp per loss as long as you don't lose all your mons

Imo the Battle Royale is a good option only when you're starting from scratch. Once you gather enough BPs to buy breeding and minimal EV training tools, go to the Battle Tree and aim for high streaks.

Imo the Battle Royale is a good option only when you're starting from scratch. Once you gather enough BPs to buy breeding and minimal EV training tools, go to the Battle Tree and aim for high streaks.
I haven't gotten my breeding setup so I don't have good Pokémon yet so as you said I'm at the battle royale. This whole need bp to get good pkmn but you also need good pkmn to get bp thing isn't very intuitive

1. What's the best nature for Silvally?

2. Can Synchronize work on Ultra Beast?

3. Is the upcoming Magearna event synchronize-able or is it just like mystery gift and they're no control over the nature?

1. What's the best nature for Silvally?

2. Can Synchronize work on Ultra Beast?

3. Is the upcoming Magearna event synchronize-able or is it just like mystery gift and they're no control over the nature?
Buzzwole - Adamant (with a Jolly backup)

Nihilego - Timid (Try for HP Ice)

Kartana - Jolly (with an Adamant backup)

Magearna *might* be sync-able since she technically isn't obtain through the Mystery Gift menu, but I could be wrong

Anyone with Pokemon Sun, could you catch a Gastrodon for me? I like West Sea design more. Thank you! I can trade over a 5 IV spitback of Litten.

Thanks. So then my question is, why do some people despise cloning pokemon? Can you use cloned pokemon for official competition like VGC?
No idea why some people don't like clones. Never played at VGC but I'm guessing you can most definitely use clones otherwise clones wouldn't be allowed in a competitive site like this one.

Anyone have a Regenerator Mareanie? I don't care about its moves, IVs, the ball it's in or anything. I have a 4iv Merciless Mareanie(garbage nature), Jolly Minior(unknown IV), or Adamant Beldum(unknown IV) i'm willing to trade.

Anyone have a Regenerator Mareanie? I don't care about its moves, IVs, the ball it's in or anything. I have a 4iv Merciless Mareanie(garbage nature), Jolly Minior(unknown IV), or Adamant Beldum(unknown IV) i'm willing to trade.
I can breed one for you if you'll be around for the next while! Don't need any pokemon in return if you'll help me evolve my porygon twice! (I have the items)

Edit: Hey just bred a Bold Regenerator one with 31 HP/Def/SpDef and egg move Haze whenever you're ready!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)