Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any way to prevent getting sanipepd on the gts?

for certian give aways you have to put up pokes thats fine but no mather what crap iput up even shit like magicarp and caterpie it all get sniped its getting annoying realy fast

for certian give aways you have to put up pokes thats fine but no mather what crap iput up even shit like magicarp and caterpie it all get sniped its getting annoying realy fast
Don't use those mons. If you look at psiana's giveaway, he says some good mons to use.

You can also look at Christian's ga, he says to use some mons that don't get sniped as easily

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.

As far as I know, you can't prevent it. Just try depositing a weird Pokèmon that is less likely to get sniped, like a Stufful or a Bounsweet.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone spare a Moon Ball? I used my only one before I was able to clone this gen. I can offer a random spit back from my thread.

Is this a good place to ask for Festival Plaza facilities? I'm looking for two 5star Rare kitchens to help level pokemon to 100 for Hyper training. I can offer pokemon in my trade thread.

is para flinching togekiss still viable with all the nerves? I mena gen 7 relay hit it hard

paralyze has an lower speed decrease now
thunder wave can in fact miss now since the acuracy is now 90%
also the chance of paralyze happening is lower

so im not sure if its still worth using

LF :
Litten
Torracat
Incineroar
Slowking
Sableye
Spinda
Igglybuff
jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Surskit
Masquerain
Alomomola
Castform
Carnidos
Rampardos
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Scizor

I will give them back, just Need for the dex.

Hello, I was a semi-reputable user on Neoseeker back in the day in Gens 4/5/6, and need a little bit help for my Gen 7 game

I have Sun so I need the good moon pokemon with the right natures, and a tapu koko with timid cause I messed up during my playthrough and can't get another

So in short, I need:
Tapu Koko w/ Timid
Celesteela w/ Careful
Pheromosa w/ Rash AND/OR Naive

That should be it. To offer I have 4 IV dittos, Kartanas with Jolly, any and all items from the battle tree barring ability cap (i have tons of BP), and perfect ivs (in the relavant stats) of the following baby pokemon: porygon, slowpoke, gible, marenie, deino, magikarp, rowlet, mimikyu, scyther. I can breed just about anything you want that's available, but it would take time.

Lmk if we can work something out, thank you!

Hello, I was a semi-reputable user on Neoseeker back in the day in Gens 4/5/6, and need a little bit help for my Gen 7 game

I have Sun so I need the good moon pokemon with the right natures, and a tapu koko with timid cause I messed up during my playthrough and can't get another

So in short, I need:
Tapu Koko w/ Timid
Celesteela w/ Careful
Pheromosa w/ Rash AND/OR Naive

That should be it. To offer I have 4 IV dittos, Kartanas with Jolly, any and all items from the battle tree barring ability cap (i have tons of BP), and perfect ivs (in the relavant stats) of the following baby pokemon: porygon, slowpoke, gible, deino, magikarp, rowlet, mimikyu, scyther

Lmk if we can work something out, thank you!
These GAs can help you out:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-monthly-battle-ready-freebie.3582552/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...nta-claus-and-ev-trained-alola-golem.3585230/

Dratias

Drat, it's Dratias!
LF :
Litten
Torracat
Incineroar
Slowking
Sableye
Spinda
Igglybuff
jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Surskit
Masquerain
Alomomola
Castform
Carnidos
Rampardos
Tirtouga
Carracosta
Scizor

I will give them back, just Need for the dex.
Hiya! I can help you out with all of those =) Sent a PM.

LF: HA Dratini in Moon/Level Ball (IVs/Nature not important)

I can offer a spitback of one of these:
Moon Ball HA A-Vulpix
Moon Ball Honedge
Moon Ball Mimikyu
Love Ball HA Eevee
Love Ball HA A-Grimer
Love Ball Bounsweet
Love Ball Stufful
Heavy Ball Komala
Level Ball Rockruff
Dive Ball Blue Minior
Dive Ball HA Mareanie
Beast Ball HA Gible

Last edited:
Don't use those mons. If you look at psiana's giveaway, he says some good mons to use.

You can also look at Christian's ga, he says to use some mons that don't get sniped as easily
arent those more likely to get sniped then an caterpie or magicarp?

just asking btw
The main reason Christian and Psiana giveaway never experienced snipers is because their Pokemons are high leveled, which are not easily obtained, making their GTS deposited less likely to be sniped.

But if the Giveaway Hosts are breeders, not cloners, they might have some problems as most their Pokemons are level 1.

Based of my past experience in Reddit, Pokemons that are not too common, and not too rare are the best, like Nincada in ORAS or Combee in XY. In SuMo, I am considering of Misdreavous and Drifblim.

Oh also just a quick question that isn't totally clear that I would like clarified:

What does it mean when a pokemon on GTS is "sniped"? Some clarification would be great, thanks!

Oh also just a quick question that isn't totally clear that I would like clarified:

What does it mean when a pokemon on GTS is "sniped"? Some clarification would be great, thanks!
When some random person (not the host of the ga) takes your mon, and you receive something in return that you don't want.
Does eviolite work on male combee/salandit?
Ft: NA genesect codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)