Metagame SM RU - RU Alpha Discussion - Month 2

What are you looking forward to in Sun/Moon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tectonic rage ohkos max defense florges at +1 with rocks, and diancie is obliterrated. It also has the distinction of ohkoing doublade at +1, while earthquake does not.

Edit: Now that I'm no longer mobile, calcs:

+1 252 Atk Flygon Earthquake vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 192-228 (60.1 - 71.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Flygon Tectonic Rage vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 344-408 (107.8 - 127.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+1 252 Atk Flygon Tectonic Rage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 336-396 (93.3 - 110%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

+1 252 Atk Flygon Tectonic Rage vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Diancie: 516-608 (169.7 - 200%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Last edited:
Corkscrew crash is more usefull for facing granbull as a dd flygon

252 Atk Flygon Iron Tail vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Granbull: 282-334 (73.6 - 87.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

This is after flygon dragon danced on the incoming granbull. So its necessary to deal some pre-damage before consuming the Z-move.
1 eq can be enough for that according to the following calc
-1 252 Atk Flygon Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Granbull: 79-94 (20.6 - 24.5%) -- possible 5HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I really don't like Life Orb on Wishiwashi. I know the damage output is cool and all, but it's kind of the same principle of Archeops in BW; you don't want to go below 25%. That said, its base HP is ridiculously low, so I don't think Leftovers is super helpful either. However, there's two items I think that could benefit it quite well:

Wishiwasi @ Wiki Berry / Chesto Berry
Ability: Schooling
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Toxic / Rest

So what Wiki Berry does is heal 50% of the user's max HP when it falls to or below 25% of its max HP. This is very convenient as that is when Schooling would normally activate and make Wishiwashi a useless mon. Because of game mechanics, Wiki Berry will easily activate before Schooling would, thus sparing Wishiwashi once from its demise. The moveset is pretty basic with EQ there to hit Registeel and the like for more damage. Chesto Berry + Rest can also be used to decent effect if you don't care for Toxic's ability to put bulky Waters on a timer to, once again, get a one-time escape method from Schooling. However, it requires using the move the turn that Wishiwashi falls below 25% as Schooling won't re-activate until the end of the following turn. I don't think Wishiwashi is that great of a Pokemon thanks to its ability, but this feels like your best shot to make it work as you want to avoid Schooling activating like the plague.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Double posting here, but eh.

So for those of you not wanting to wait on usage stats to be released and want to get a head start on testing ideas, I've gone through the trouble with the help of a few others to compile a list of likely drops for the start of RU Alpha. But first, make sure you know the Wishlist as it is what we have been using for tournaments in the Showdown RU room as well as to battle with one another in friendly matches.

http://pastebin.com/qz0nCEt4

About the likely drop chances: This list is sectioned off based on how likely it is for these Pokemon to be present at the start of RU Alpha. Some are inherently broken, others will likely last the duration of RU, and a couple will likely move back up to UU after their banning process starts (namely Empoleon and Mienshao) Outside of listing the Pokemon in sections, there is no particular order that the Pokemon are listed. So just because Sylveon is the first listed doesn't mean it's the most likely to drop. Likewise, just because Cresselia is at the bottom of the first section doesn't mean it has the lowest chance of those Pokemon to drop to us.

About Wishlist Pokemon: Although mentioned in this list, any Wishlist Pokemon that aren't included in any section are expected to be with us at the start of RU Alpha. The only 3 we're expected to lose are Gigalith, Necrozma, and Alolan Muk.

Unlisted BL2 Pokemon: You'll notice that some Pokemon from XY / ORAS BL2 are not listed. This is because that they are either in Wishlist already (Sableye, Durant, Shuckle, etc.) or are unreleased at this time (Mega Abomasnow, Mega Houndoom, and Mega Steelix) The only released BL2 Pokemon that we won't have is Kingdra as it is OU by usage.

Possible Missing Pokemon: Klefki is something I missed when making this list, but it is also likely to drop to us. I'm just too lazy to make another list (this was the 2nd one)

Shoutouts: Of course, I had some help with this. Big thanks to Hikari and CoolStoryBrobat for lending their experience on the UU Alpha ladder to get this started and for atomicllamas, Spirit, and multiple people in RU Showdown room for helping me look over it once I had the first list.

Remember, THIS ISN'T OFFICIAL. But if you can't wait for usage stats to come out and want to test ideas right now, this is kind of an updated Wishlist. This will NOT be used for PS room tours as far as I am aware of, so please keep that in mind. Have fun if you choose to build with this list!

I'm really excited for RU Alpha to begin; I haven't been this excited since RU was officially made into a tier back when I was more active like 4 years ago lol. There are some Pokemon on this list that will most definitely be quickbanned should they not move up to UU, namely Kyurem (o.o), especially since UU Alpha currently has Kyurem-Black (@.@).

Some specific examples I have immediately noticed that are sure to have a giant impact on the initial stages of tiering are as follows:

Infernape:

With an excellent speed tier that is outsped by little relevant Pokemon other than Alakazam, Espeon, and Froslass (she ain't doing anything to Infernape), decent offensive stats backed up by powerful STAB moves that have excellent coverage, and Greninja-esque movepool, Infernape is poised to take on the new RU tier in stride. It has the option of running several different sets, all of which play different roles. A Scarf set outruns pretty much all relevant scarfers and unboosted Pokemon in the tier and can be put to great use as a revenge-killer for things like +1 Flygon, Yanmega, and Venomoth while preserving momentum in the early game with U-turn. Unlike Greninja however, Infernape has access to both Nasty Plot and Swords Dance, not to mention priority in the form of Vacuum Wave and Mach Punch. With its equal offensive stats, it is capable of running mixed boosting sets which are sure to be a menace to balance and stall teams alike. Although a rather unlikely comparison, the versatility of Infernape in RU is comparable to Genesect in OU, on a lower power scale. Playing around Infernape is difficult due to the vast number of coverage moves it possesses, as well as it having the ability to run a remarkably effective Scarf set.

Example set:

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Close Combat and Flare Blitz are mandatory STAB moves that hit really hard, Stone Edge allows Infernape to revenge kill even Scarfed Moltres, and U-turn helps scout the enemy team and keep momentum in your favor.

Lucario:

Lucario has always been a great pick for its strong offensive stats, large movepool, ability to run mixed, special, and physical sets, and its good offensive Steel and Fighting typing. Like Infernape, it possesses strong STAB options and considerable coverage, as well as access to both Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. It even has arguably better priority in the form of Extremespeed. The only thing that lets Lucario down is its average Base 90 Speed stat, but it can overcome even this aspect with the use of Agility. Lucario also boasts the ability to easily take down Fairy-types with its Steel-type STAB moves, which is not something many Fighting-types are capable of. While Infernape can outspeed a majority of the metagame, Lucario can hit a little harder with its higher offensive stats. Swords Dance seems likely to be the most popular set, as Extremespeed makes up for its lackluster speed.

Example set:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Tail / Ice Punch
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

Close Combat and Iron Tail are strong STAB moves that allow Lucario to punch holes in the enemy team, with Iron Tail taking out any Fairy-type that dares switch in. Ice Punch is an option to hit Gligar, while Extremespeed allows Lucario to pick off faster weakened threats. After a Swords Dance, there is not much that can tank a move from Lucario with the exception of Gligar, who falls to Ice Punch.

I could go on and on about all the possible new and fun additions to RU, but there are just too many to count. Old threats such as Alakazam, Honchkrow, Venomoth, and Yanmega are sure to shake up the tier again, as well as other additions such as Metagross, Froslass, Mega Absol, Roserade, Chandelure, Feraligatr, and much, much more. Offense seems like the way to go in the initial stages of RU due to the numerous offensive powerhouses being added to the tier, but only time will tell. Overall, it seems like RU will be one of the most fun and diverse tiers in the seventh generation!

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'd go with Adamant on SD Lucario honestly just because Adamant +2 espeed does a fuckton to everything anyway, and all that resists it is either slower, or too fast to where it doesn't matter anyway (Durant, Cobalion.)

EonX are you saying RU will actually keep Cobalion this time though? everyone from UU I've spoken to say Coba's only gotten better in UU since last gen. :0

Because of new toy smell in UU Alpha I think certain other new (broken as hell) toys introduced to UU such as Volcanion or Diggersby will come to RU because of everyone being focused on broken shit up there like Weavile, Scolipede, and Mega Slowbro. Call me crazy, but if either of those two (plus shit like Hawlucha) goes below the 3.41 line you can thank me later. No one thought that Char-Y was going to be UU Alpha this gen, after all, and look at what we have now. Either way, things will look rather crazy in RU Alpha, especially because of the no quickban rule. (UU has it, and I think RU will too provided they somehow start the ladder up this month, which I doubt)

EonX

Battle Soul
Arikado, Cobalion will likely start with us in RU just due to the broken shit up in UU alpha (looking at you Terrakion and Keldeo) Once those two Pokemon in particular leave UU, I see no way that we keep Cobalion. And that makes me sad :(

So for those of you hoping that the Destiny Bond nerf would make it any easier to deal with Froslass, I'm here to tell you that it won't. All the Destiny Bond nerf does is make it to where the Froslass user can't mindlessly spam the move once hazards are up. There's still 50 / 50s with Taunt and Destiny Bond that are obnoxious to deal with and the D-Bond nerf means that Froslass is free to run T-Wave or Wisp in that last slot over it if the user doesn't care to try and engage in those 50 / 50s. Froslass is still, bar none, the best Spikes user for HO simply because she has the perfect typing for it. Ice STAB demolishes virtually every form of hazard removal the tier has (Gligar, Donphan, Dhelmise, and Taunt + Ice Beam severely weakens Decidueye) and its Ghost typing means that it blocks Rapid Spin from the very few Pokemon Ice STAB doesn't outright smash (namely Komala) The Speed tier also means it can get off a Taunt in front of basically any hazard setter, Defogger, or setup sweeper. Oh, and Cursed Body is dumb. Froslass just has everything she could ever ask for. Great typing, great movepool to support what it wants to do, amazing stat spread for what it does, and even a usable ability.

Shadow Stitch (Froslass) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave / Destiny Bond / Will-o-Wisp

This is all Froaslass needs. I guess you could use Shadow Ball as your STAB if you hate Doublade, but you should ideally have checks for that as Ice STAB is so, so, so good to defend against hazard removal. The last slot is literally up to personal preference. Like, there is no outright preferred option. Pick a move you think benefits you team the most. T-Wave annoys the shit out of opposing offensive teams (thanks for teaching me this in practice Miyami~~ ...) Destiny Bond is still the same great move it has been for Froslass. Win the 50 / 50, kill a key mon for the opposing team. You just can't mindlessly spam the move now, but the idea is to force switches to abuse Spikes as the opponent tries to figure out how to win the 50 / 50 when they're actually losing it every time they switch out bc of the Spikes damage (you're welcome Gatorboy) Will-O-Wisp allows Froslass to annoy stall teams even more by spreading burns and it also cripples potentially troublesome physical attackers for your team. A spread of 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe is an option with Will-O-Wisp to spread burns a bit more reliably, but your last move is generally an afterthought with Froslass. Get hazards up, prevent early removal, and die to let an offensive threat in for free to start abusing Spikes. Do note that you can opt to keep Froslass alive at below 25% HP if you feel you might need to block hazard removal later via a sacrificial switch where Froslass would go down to Stealth Rock (or block a Rapid Spin attept if Rocks aren't up) to make it even more difficult to remove her Spikes. I expect Froslass offense to still be the same annoying thing it was in XY, especially with the potential influx of offensive threats we should be getting. Get ready for it; Froslass will be back to rip your hair out one more time.

Also, approving of Scarf Infernape which Omicron mentioned in his post. Scarf Ape + Froslass is literal cancer to face bc Ape destroys the one somewhat common Spinner that Froslass can't beat 1v1 (Komala) and provides Froslass's team with insane Speed control, thus making T-Wave but an afterthought unless you just want the full para chance to set up with something (always an option!)

Just wanted to say Goodra+Mola is gonna be an amazing core this RU. Goodra is pretty much everything mola could ask for, an electric/grass resist with insane special bulk and offensive presence registeel could never provide. AV Goodra can actually tank a specs kyurem draco meteor, it's that bulky. If it weren't for Infernape and Lucario, I would say that stall/semi stall teams would actually be completely viable, mostly due to goomola as well as stuff like AV metagross, roserade, empoleon and slowbro, in addition to stuff we have in our current wishlist like gligar, doublade, chesnaught, etc. Sadly, lucario and infernape (and some niche stuff like subCM cress) kinda bowl over defensive teams, so I think at least full stall will be unviable while those are here. Fortunately, goodra/mola works on general balnce teams, since the two of them have great type syngergy and check most of the tiers threats.

Last edited:

EonX

Battle Soul
Definitely can attest to Goodra and Alomomola having the potential to be a fantastic core. Was actually playing around with it yesterday and let me just say that offensive resists to Specs Goodra literally don't exist at all. Even a Metagross simply EVed to outspeed Milotic + Gligar takes 50% minimum from Modest Specs Draco Meteor if it lacks an Assault Vest. Your bulky Stealth Rock setters better have a resistance to Dragon, or else they just drop upon impact. Even if you see Cobalion on the opposing team, it takes over 60 from Draco Meteor, so just drop a few.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuualpha-510863287 - here's a battle I had yesterday that showcases this pretty well. Aside from Goodra being blind when it mattered most vs my opponent's Vikavolt (seriously, you had one job...) it was picking up a KO every time it managed to come in after Cobalion took the T-Bolt early.

And the thing is, Goodra has amazing base 150 Special Defense and solid special-based resistances to Water, Grass, and Electric, so it shouldn't have that many issues switching in (early at least) to break open some holes. Stealth Rock + 3 Attacks Metagross can also be very nice considering Thunder Punch reliably 2HKOs Milotic (assuming you're a pro and avoid Scald burns) and EQ is more or less mandatory to not be bait for Doublade. Unfortunately, this means it rarely has room for Pursuit or Bullet Punch on the Rocks set, but that's where you can run AV (especially for Pursuit) and Choice Band on Metagross. Metagross + Goodra + Alomomola also happens to be a pretty solid core overall as both Metagross and Goodra appreciate Wish support and Toxic wearing down fat Water-types (especially for Metagross) while Metagross and Goodra have decent defensive synergy with one another. So, here's a couple of sets and spreads to kind of think about when considering building around Metagross and Goodra specifically:

Tantrum (Goodra) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Dragon Pulse

If you don't feel the need for Thunderbolt (mainly for Alo, Slowking, Jellicent, etc.) Dragon Pulse is fine for a safer Dragon STAB when the brute force isn't necessary. The Speed is for Adamant Tyrantrum and everything below (including Pangoro!) Modest is used to allow Goodra to punch through offensive resists with much more reliability. If you're thinking about using AV Goodra, just move some Speed EVs to HP on Specs Goodra please. The damage output is just way too good to pass up. Just make sure to not dip below 44 Speed EVs, as that allows Goodra to outspeed Gligar, most Milotic variants, and most Cresselia variants.

Steel Strike (Metagross) @ Shuca Berry / Occa Berry / Expert Belt
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 144 HP / 216 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch / Ice Punch / Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake

Thunder Punch can 2HKO Milotic and deal a solid chunk to AV Slowking, though you may want it weakened some to not be destroyed by Fire Blast. Ice Punch smacks Gligar and you have the Speed to outrun it, thus preventing it from Defogging entry hazards. Zen Headbutt is a middle ground choice as it gets neutral coverage on both Gligar and Milotic, but it does fail to 2HKO either of them, often making one of the punches a better option. Shuca Berry and Occa Berry allow Metagross to survive super effective moves and retaliate with a strong move. In particular, Shuca Berry allows Metagross to handle Flygon and Mega Glalie with much more reliability while Occa Berry can allow Metagross to hold up against un-boosted variants of Infernape, non-Band Emboar, and Scarf Darmanitan in order to reataliate with an OHKO with EQ. If surviving super effective hits from these targets isn't as important to you, Expert Belt can be run to boost the power of your coverage moves against intended targets. Of note, this allows Metagross to 2HKO all variants of Jellicent, almost always 2HKO PhysDef Slowking, always KO Gligar after it switches into Stealth Rock + Meteor Mash, and have better than a 50% chance to 2HKO Doublade with the respective moves.

I know Goodra has a slightly higher Special Attack stat, but a Choice Band set would be viable as well, given that it can switch into a Grass-type move for free with Sap Sipper and actually benefit from the Attack boost afterwards. Goodra gets Iron Tail to deal with Fairy-types, and Power Whip to smack Alomomola and other bulky Water-types around. Outrage does comparable damage to Draco Meteor, and potentially more with a Sap Sipper boost. Fire Punch deals with Escavalier while EQ is a stronger alternative that takes care of any other non-Ground resist Steel-types. Maybe something like:

Goodra (Goodra) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sap Sipper
Shiny: No
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Tail
- Power Whip
- Fire Punch / Earthquake

Outrage can 2HKO Gligar, Alomomola, and Slowbro (should it drop) with a Sap Sipper boost, which is quite the feat for a physical attacker. Power Whip 2HKOes the aforementioned bulky Water-types before a Sap Sipper boost regardless.

+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Goodra Outrage vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Gligar: 187-222 (56.1 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Goodra Outrage vs. 120 HP / 136+ Def Alomomola: 376-444 (75 - 88.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Goodra Outrage vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 271-321 (68.7 - 81.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Edit: Mega Goodra w/ 90/130/80/150/150/100 stats plz :>

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
hey with usage stats out we have a baseline for what ru alpha would look like if it was based on uu alpha stats from january (using 1630):
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- +
| 55   | Swampert           |  3.37757% | 4936   |  2.510% | 4243   |  2.812% |
| 56   | Togekiss           |  3.33807% | 6324   |  3.215% | 4825   |  3.198% |
| 57   | Araquanid          |  3.24799% | 11364  |  5.778% | 8820   |  5.846% |
| 58   | Ninetales-Alola    |  3.10192% | 9421   |  4.790% | 7626   |  5.055% |
| 59   | Kommo-o            |  3.09310% | 9084   |  4.618% | 6585   |  4.365% |
| 60   | Aerodactyl         |  3.07473% | 2953   |  1.501% | 2769   |  1.835% |
| 61   | Swellow            |  3.02099% | 3375   |  1.716% | 2538   |  1.682% |
| 62   | Lycanroc           |  2.99488% | 9410   |  4.784% | 7714   |  5.113% |
| 63   | Crobat             |  2.98298% | 9009   |  4.580% | 6931   |  4.594% |
| 64   | Absol-Mega         |  2.96975% | 6848   |  3.482% | 5299   |  3.512% |
| 65   | Entei              |  2.89688% | 4258   |  2.165% | 3237   |  2.146% |
| 66   | Salazzle           |  2.80093% | 11046  |  5.616% | 7977   |  5.287% |
| 67   | Doublade           |  2.79214% | 4734   |  2.407% | 3723   |  2.468% |
| 68   | Golisopod          |  2.75469% | 10220  |  5.196% | 8068   |  5.348% |
| 69   | Chandelure         |  2.72506% | 7390   |  3.757% | 5596   |  3.709% |
| 70   | Flygon             |  2.64898% | 7862   |  3.997% | 5620   |  3.725% |
| 71   | Celebi             |  2.63924% | 3128   |  1.590% | 2413   |  1.599% |
| 72   | Tangrowth          |  2.53507% | 3930   |  1.998% | 3096   |  2.052% |
| 73   | Arcanine           |  2.52162% | 8610   |  4.377% | 6780   |  4.494% |
| 74   | Metagross          |  2.50056% | 5508   |  2.800% | 4399   |  2.916% |
| 75   | Persian-Alola      |  2.42919% | 7118   |  3.619% | 6056   |  4.014% |
| 76   | Politoed           |  2.40420% | 3701   |  1.882% | 3377   |  2.238% |
| 77   | Rotom-Heat         |  2.34782% | 4139   |  2.104% | 3457   |  2.291% |
| 78   | Lucario            |  2.34554% | 5039   |  2.562% | 3699   |  2.452% |
| 79   | Klefki             |  2.34252% | 4085   |  2.077% | 3442   |  2.281% |
| 80   | Porygon2           |  2.28176% | 6246   |  3.176% | 4878   |  3.233% |
| 81   | Quagsire           |  2.16205% | 2445   |  1.243% | 1918   |  1.271% |
| 82   | Nidoqueen          |  2.14478% | 2903   |  1.476% | 2413   |  1.599% |
| 83   | Slowbro            |  2.10325% | 5072   |  2.579% | 3875   |  2.568% |
| 84   | Scolipede          |  2.09342% | 3007   |  1.529% | 2548   |  1.689% |
| 85   | Donphan            |  2.04873% | 4697   |  2.388% | 3976   |  2.635% |
| 86   | Alomomola          |  1.94330% | 3029   |  1.540% | 2481   |  1.644% |
| 87   | Bronzong           |  1.88300% | 3471   |  1.765% | 3072   |  2.036% |
| 88   | Suicune            |  1.87404% | 2928   |  1.489% | 2270   |  1.505% |
| 89   | Snorlax            |  1.82445% | 5003   |  2.544% | 3782   |  2.507% |
| 90   | Minior             |  1.80299% | 8302   |  4.221% | 6061   |  4.017% |
| 91   | Comfey             |  1.66206% | 5004   |  2.544% | 3732   |  2.474% |
| 92   | Florges            |  1.59716% | 3699   |  1.881% | 2692   |  1.784% |
| 93   | Nidoking           |  1.57735% | 4762   |  2.421% | 3393   |  2.249% |
| 94   | Whimsicott         |  1.46546% | 3753   |  1.908% | 2899   |  1.921% |
| 95   | Sandslash-Alola    |  1.45887% | 4675   |  2.377% | 3449   |  2.286% |
| 96   | Crawdaunt          |  1.40905% | 2583   |  1.313% | 1935   |  1.283% |
| 97   | Alakazam           |  1.31054% | 4315   |  2.194% | 2982   |  1.976% |
| 98   | Roserade           |  1.29521% | 4277   |  2.174% | 3090   |  2.048% |
| 99   | Umbreon            |  1.28336% | 5526   |  2.809% | 4066   |  2.695% |
| 100  | Espeon             |  1.27708% | 6537   |  3.323% | 4706   |  3.119% |
| 101  | Mienshao           |  1.24341% | 2955   |  1.502% | 2268   |  1.503% |
| 102  | Silvally           |  1.23493% | 2615   |  1.329% | 2060   |  1.365% |
| 103  | Goodra             |  1.20704% | 4673   |  2.376% | 3482   |  2.308% |
| 104  | Golem-Alola        |  1.17487% | 4620   |  2.349% | 3721   |  2.466% |
| 105  | Galvantula         |  1.16715% | 5155   |  2.621% | 4468   |  2.961% |
| 106  | Mudsdale           |  1.16104% | 5126   |  2.606% | 4014   |  2.661% |
| 107  | Cresselia          |  1.14264% | 2602   |  1.323% | 1883   |  1.248% |
| 108  | Chesnaught         |  1.12564% | 2487   |  1.264% | 1920   |  1.273% |
| 109  | Bruxish            |  1.12520% | 4307   |  2.190% | 3185   |  2.111% |
| 110  | Darmanitan         |  1.12520% | 3649   |  1.855% | 2733   |  1.811% |
| 111  | Venusaur           |  1.11925% | 2904   |  1.476% | 2121   |  1.406% |
| 112  | Vikavolt           |  1.09537% | 4757   |  2.419% | 3614   |  2.395% |
| 113  | Diancie            |  1.09056% | 1504   |  0.765% | 1289   |  0.854% |
| 114  | Tornadus           |  1.05404% | 1360   |  0.691% | 953    |  0.632% |
| 115  | Stoutland          |  1.04473% | 1625   |  0.826% | 1204   |  0.798% |
| 116  | Kabutops           |  1.04237% | 1414   |  0.719% | 1032   |  0.684% |
| 117  | Pyukumuku          |  1.04193% | 3966   |  2.016% | 3329   |  2.206% |
| 118  | Milotic            |  1.01512% | 4598   |  2.338% | 3525   |  2.336% |
| 119  | Heliolisk          |  0.97997% | 3186   |  1.620% | 2379   |  1.577% |
| 120  | Ludicolo           |  0.97525% | 1520   |  0.773% | 1160   |  0.769% |
| 121  | Seismitoad         |  0.93563% | 1635   |  0.831% | 1386   |  0.919% |
| 122  | Guzzlord           |  0.93267% | 2708   |  1.377% | 2118   |  1.404% |
| 123  | Torkoal            |  0.92902% | 3998   |  2.033% | 3511   |  2.327% |
| 124  | Drampa             |  0.90673% | 4793   |  2.437% | 3462   |  2.295% |
| 125  | Hawlucha           |  0.90510% | 2254   |  1.146% | 1610   |  1.067% |
| 126  | Incineroar         |  0.89103% | 4808   |  2.444% | 3712   |  2.460% |
| 127  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.85956% | 4239   |  2.155% | 3070   |  2.035% |
| 128  | Jolteon            |  0.84679% | 4441   |  2.258% | 3430   |  2.273% |
| 129  | Rotom-Mow          |  0.83636% | 1280   |  0.651% | 1072   |  0.711% |
| 130  | Ribombee           |  0.82704% | 3902   |  1.984% | 2783   |  1.845% |
| 131  | Reuniclus          |  0.82145% | 2964   |  1.507% | 2090   |  1.385% |
| 132  | Komala             |  0.81386% | 4674   |  2.376% | 3377   |  2.238% |
| 133  | Vaporeon           |  0.80108% | 3645   |  1.853% | 2833   |  1.878% |
| 134  | Heracross          |  0.77920% | 2311   |  1.175% | 1673   |  1.109% |
| 135  | Palossand          |  0.77529% | 4431   |  2.253% | 3390   |  2.247% |
| 136  | Wishiwashi         |  0.75952% | 3727   |  1.895% | 2783   |  1.845% |
| 137  | Machamp            |  0.75952% | 3047   |  1.549% | 2382   |  1.579% |
| 138  | Cloyster           |  0.75102% | 4306   |  2.189% | 3207   |  2.126% |
| 139  | Shiinotic          |  0.74533% | 3053   |  1.552% | 2264   |  1.501% |
| 140  | Toxicroak          |  0.72959% | 1886   |  0.959% | 1369   |  0.907% |
| 141  | Rhyperior          |  0.71080% | 2057   |  1.046% | 1663   |  1.102% |
| 142  | Honchkrow          |  0.68942% | 2769   |  1.408% | 2050   |  1.359% |
| 143  | Silvally-Fairy     |  0.67251% | 905    |  0.460% | 696    |  0.461% |
| 144  | Gastrodon          |  0.66997% | 2931   |  1.490% | 2299   |  1.524% |
| 145  | Feraligatr         |  0.66584% | 3213   |  1.634% | 2328   |  1.543% |
| 146  | Gardevoir          |  0.62545% | 2550   |  1.296% | 1800   |  1.193% |
| 147  | Gligar             |  0.59302% | 1442   |  0.733% | 1178   |  0.781% |
| 148  | Cofagrigus         |  0.57932% | 1594   |  0.810% | 1217   |  0.807% |
| 149  | Haxorus            |  0.57654% | 2610   |  1.327% | 1780   |  1.180% |
| 150  | Ditto              |  0.56138% | 1986   |  1.010% | 1511   |  1.002% |
| 151  | Braviary           |  0.56058% | 1811   |  0.921% | 1346   |  0.892% |
| 152  | Froslass           |  0.55693% | 2591   |  1.317% | 2174   |  1.441% |
| 153  | Steelix            |  0.55031% | 1334   |  0.678% | 1152   |  0.764% |
| 154  | Jellicent          |  0.54494% | 1450   |  0.737% | 1177   |  0.780% |
| 155  | Piloswine          |  0.54398% | 782    |  0.398% | 689    |  0.457% |
| 156  | Dragalge           |  0.53951% | 1593   |  0.810% | 1247   |  0.827% |
| 157  | Uxie               |  0.52124% | 851    |  0.433% | 758    |  0.502% |
| 158  | Registeel          |  0.50909% | 1181   |  0.600% | 1017   |  0.674% |
| 159  | Shuckle            |  0.50591% | 2030   |  1.032% | 1779   |  1.179% |
| 160  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.50368% | 4427   |  2.251% | 3277   |  2.172% |
| 161  | Talonflame         |  0.49964% | 1623   |  0.825% | 1238   |  0.821% |
| 162  | Dodrio             |  0.47240% | 1526   |  0.776% | 1082   |  0.717% |
| 163  | Toucannon          |  0.47098% | 3120   |  1.586% | 2379   |  1.577% |
| 164  | Scrafty            |  0.46525% | 962    |  0.489% | 742    |  0.492% |
| 165  | Hoopa              |  0.45742% | 702    |  0.357% | 500    |  0.331% |
| 166  | Turtonator         |  0.45358% | 2833   |  1.440% | 2272   |  1.506% |
| 167  | Crabominable       |  0.44660% | 2377   |  1.208% | 1694   |  1.123% |
| 168  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.43455% | 1041   |  0.529% | 800    |  0.530% |
| 169  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.41909% | 2727   |  1.386% | 2176   |  1.442% |
| 170  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.39667% | 2038   |  1.036% | 1438   |  0.953% |
| 171  | Pangoro            |  0.38991% | 1382   |  0.703% | 1057   |  0.701% |
| 172  | Tyrantrum          |  0.38336% | 1183   |  0.601% | 856    |  0.567% |
| 173  | Sableye            |  0.37360% | 1512   |  0.769% | 1235   |  0.819% |
| 174  | Eelektross         |  0.36701% | 2153   |  1.095% | 1664   |  1.103% |
| 175  | Shaymin            |  0.36496% | 639    |  0.325% | 453    |  0.300% |
| 176  | Abomasnow          |  0.35686% | 731    |  0.372% | 586    |  0.388% |
| 177  | Lurantis           |  0.33023% | 2306   |  1.172% | 1688   |  1.119% |
| 178  | Emboar             |  0.32531% | 1495   |  0.760% | 1141   |  0.756% |
| 179  | Zoroark            |  0.30918% | 1716   |  0.872% | 841    |  0.557% |
| 180  | Moltres            |  0.30446% | 560    |  0.285% | 426    |  0.282% |
| 181  | Mismagius          |  0.29244% | 1669   |  0.849% | 1215   |  0.805% |
| 182  | Hitmonlee          |  0.28918% | 1423   |  0.723% | 1043   |  0.691% |
| 183  | Silvally-Ghost     |  0.28740% | 442    |  0.225% | 347    |  0.230% |
| 184  | Masquerain         |  0.28480% | 1131   |  0.575% | 958    |  0.635% |
| 185  | Type: Null         |  0.28342% | 1576   |  0.801% | 1190   |  0.789% |
| 186  | Silvally-Steel     |  0.27691% | 1096   |  0.557% | 870    |  0.577% |
| 187  | Luxray             |  0.27435% | 999    |  0.508% | 789    |  0.523% |
| 188  | Togedemaru         |  0.27283% | 2604   |  1.324% | 2095   |  1.389% |
| 189  | Ninetales          |  0.26969% | 868    |  0.441% | 695    |  0.461% |
| 190  | Lanturn            |  0.25737% | 1267   |  0.644% | 1015   |  0.673% |
| 191  | Stunfisk           |  0.25024% | 283    |  0.144% | 233    |  0.154% |
| 192  | Klinklang          |  0.25004% | 567    |  0.288% | 431    |  0.286% |
| 193  | Meloetta           |  0.24975% | 766    |  0.389% | 580    |  0.384% |
| 194  | Beartic            |  0.24660% | 1326   |  0.674% | 911    |  0.604% |
| 195  | Raticate-Alola     |  0.24373% | 484    |  0.246% | 374    |  0.248% |
| 196  | Electivire         |  0.24325% | 2105   |  1.070% | 1584   |  1.050% |
| 197  | Hitmontop          |  0.24236% | 1160   |  0.590% | 935    |  0.620% |
| 198  | Golbat             |  0.24093% | 615    |  0.313% | 474    |  0.314% |
| 199  | Noivern            |  0.24078% | 1974   |  1.004% | 1516   |  1.005% |
| 200  | Slurpuff           |  0.23852% | 1790   |  0.910% | 1259   |  0.834% |
| 201  | Victreebel         |  0.23655% | 820    |  0.417% | 563    |  0.373% |
| 202  | Smeargle           |  0.23103% | 2075   |  1.055% | 1804   |  1.196% |
| 203  | Granbull           |  0.23089% | 966    |  0.491% | 779    |  0.516% |
| 204  | Ambipom            |  0.22983% | 1403   |  0.713% | 1188   |  0.787% |
| 205  | Drapion            |  0.22905% | 1190   |  0.605% | 903    |  0.599% |
| 206  | Poliwrath          |  0.22544% | 899    |  0.457% | 649    |  0.430% |
| 207  | Archeops           |  0.22190% | 1124   |  0.571% | 954    |  0.632% |
| 208  | Golduck            |  0.22104% | 402    |  0.204% | 303    |  0.201% |
| 209  | Escavalier         |  0.21174% | 800    |  0.407% | 645    |  0.428% |
| 210  | Blastoise          |  0.20873% | 1028   |  0.523% | 809    |  0.536% |
| 211  | Skuntank           |  0.20344% | 354    |  0.180% | 263    |  0.174% |
| 212  | Durant             |  0.20232% | 938    |  0.477% | 708    |  0.469% |
| 213  | Slowking           |  0.19972% | 1323   |  0.673% | 1004   |  0.665% |
| 214  | Oricorio-Sensu     |  0.19760% | 873    |  0.444% | 633    |  0.420% |
| 215  | Carbink            |  0.19626% | 1037   |  0.527% | 943    |  0.625% |
| 216  | Shedinja           |  0.19560% | 695    |  0.353% | 509    |  0.337% |
| 217  | Vivillon           |  0.19539% | 518    |  0.263% | 425    |  0.282% |
| 218  | Yanmega            |  0.19155% | 920    |  0.468% | 669    |  0.443% |
| 219  | Garbodor           |  0.19149% | 623    |  0.317% | 514    |  0.341% |
| 220  | Passimian          |  0.18704% | 1330   |  0.676% | 1064   |  0.705% |
| 221  | Gyarados-Mega      |  0.17542% | 564    |  0.287% | 436    |  0.289% |
| 222  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.17003% | 1029   |  0.523% | 784    |  0.520% |
| 223  | Slaking            |  0.16849% | 623    |  0.317% | 477    |  0.316% |
| 224  | Sandslash          |  0.16826% | 511    |  0.260% | 398    |  0.264% |
| 225  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.16821% | 468    |  0.238% | 373    |  0.247% |
| 226  | Silvally-Water     |  0.16719% | 445    |  0.226% | 367    |  0.243% |
| 227  | Qwilfish           |  0.16606% | 558    |  0.284% | 487    |  0.323% |
| 228  | Leafeon            |  0.15986% | 1221   |  0.621% | 871    |  0.577% |
| 229  | Cryogonal          |  0.15825% | 457    |  0.232% | 324    |  0.215% |
| 230  | Swanna             |  0.15760% | 150    |  0.076% | 122    |  0.081% |
| 231  | Miltank            |  0.15729% | 1385   |  0.704% | 1059   |  0.702% |
| 232  | Gallade            |  0.15653% | 626    |  0.318% | 467    |  0.310% |
| 233  | Hitmonchan         |  0.15357% | 611    |  0.311% | 483    |  0.320% |
| 234  | Dusknoir           |  0.15272% | 629    |  0.320% | 518    |  0.343% |
| 235  | Regirock           |  0.15230% | 438    |  0.223% | 326    |  0.216% |
| 236  | Bibarel            |  0.14939% | 990    |  0.503% | 653    |  0.433% |
| 237  | Vanilluxe          |  0.14849% | 702    |  0.357% | 526    |  0.349% |
| 238  | Malamar            |  0.14403% | 555    |  0.282% | 443    |  0.294% |
| 239  | Shiftry            |  0.13692% | 528    |  0.268% | 388    |  0.257% |
| 240  | Exploud            |  0.13557% | 743    |  0.378% | 592    |  0.392% |
| 241  | Weezing            |  0.12917% | 993    |  0.505% | 769    |  0.510% |
| 242  | Sigilyph           |  0.12832% | 1007   |  0.512% | 731    |  0.485% |
| 243  | Accelgor           |  0.12524% | 753    |  0.383% | 584    |  0.387% |
| 244  | Exeggutor          |  0.12479% | 642    |  0.326% | 494    |  0.327% |
| 245  | Gumshoos           |  0.12446% | 1072   |  0.545% | 802    |  0.532% |
| 246  | Omastar            |  0.11870% | 606    |  0.308% | 484    |  0.321% |
| 247  | Dugtrio-Alola      |  0.11577% | 313    |  0.159% | 243    |  0.161% |
| 248  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.11543% | 341    |  0.173% | 270    |  0.179% |
| 249  | Houndoom           |  0.11227% | 819    |  0.416% | 583    |  0.386% |
| 250  | Kyurem             |  0.11205% | 486    |  0.247% | 295    |  0.196% |
| 251  | Lapras             |  0.11085% | 1157   |  0.588% | 876    |  0.581% |
| 252  | Medicham           |  0.10941% | 423    |  0.215% | 318    |  0.211% |
| 253  | Ariados            |  0.10868% | 1437   |  0.731% | 1242   |  0.823% |
| 254  | Linoone            |  0.10856% | 760    |  0.386% | 538    |  0.357% |
| 255  | Sharpedo           |  0.10846% | 429    |  0.218% | 300    |  0.199% |
| 256  | Eevee              |  0.10580% | 624    |  0.317% | 444    |  0.294% |
| 257  | Druddigon          |  0.10346% | 516    |  0.262% | 446    |  0.296% |
| 258  | Carracosta         |  0.10144% | 727    |  0.370% | 588    |  0.390% |
| 259  | Flareon            |  0.10143% | 1296   |  0.659% | 954    |  0.632% |
| 260  | Cinccino           |  0.09761% | 881    |  0.448% | 685    |  0.454% |
| 261  | Dusclops           |  0.09590% | 808    |  0.411% | 613    |  0.406% |
| 262  | Claydol            |  0.09503% | 837    |  0.426% | 693    |  0.459% |
| 263  | Togetic            |  0.09167% | 423    |  0.215% | 335    |  0.222% |
| 264  | Wigglytuff         |  0.09102% | 508    |  0.258% | 385    |  0.255% |
| 265  | Typhlosion         |  0.08664% | 1483   |  0.754% | 1109   |  0.735% |
| 266  | Drifblim           |  0.08649% | 974    |  0.495% | 748    |  0.496% |
| 267  | Oricorio           |  0.08615% | 480    |  0.244% | 377    |  0.250% |
| 268  | Meowstic           |  0.08574% | 429    |  0.218% | 335    |  0.222% |
| 269  | Delphox            |  0.08422% | 953    |  0.485% | 662    |  0.439% |
| 270  | Lilligant          |  0.08261% | 784    |  0.399% | 571    |  0.378% |
| 271  | Venomoth           |  0.08202% | 653    |  0.332% | 487    |  0.323% |
| 272  | Trevenant          |  0.08074% | 1172   |  0.596% | 890    |  0.590% |
| 273  | Charizard          |  0.08066% | 1352   |  0.687% | 1036   |  0.687% |
| 274  | Unfezant           |  0.08026% | 361    |  0.184% | 286    |  0.190% |
| 275  | Rhydon             |  0.07978% | 509    |  0.259% | 416    |  0.276% |
| 276  | Bastiodon          |  0.07431% | 810    |  0.412% | 685    |  0.454% |
| 277  | Liepard            |  0.07288% | 514    |  0.261% | 437    |  0.290% |
| 278  | Avalugg            |  0.07280% | 630    |  0.320% | 497    |  0.329% |
| 279  | Kecleon            |  0.07253% | 635    |  0.323% | 516    |  0.342% |
| 280  | Cradily            |  0.07238% | 1071   |  0.545% | 727    |  0.482% |
| 281  | Torterra           |  0.07169% | 1009   |  0.513% | 760    |  0.504% |
| 282  | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |  0.07115% | 567    |  0.288% | 444    |  0.294% |
| 283  | Golem              |  0.07022% | 365    |  0.186% | 298    |  0.198% |
| 284  | Probopass          |  0.07012% | 627    |  0.319% | 520    |  0.345% |
| 285  | Golurk             |  0.06983% | 707    |  0.359% | 564    |  0.374% |
| 286  | Oranguru           |  0.06821% | 1070   |  0.544% | 800    |  0.530% |
| 287  | Bouffalant         |  0.06630% | 224    |  0.114% | 164    |  0.109% |
| 288  | Pyroar             |  0.06611% | 326    |  0.166% | 252    |  0.167% |
| 289  | Glaceon            |  0.06487% | 887    |  0.451% | 660    |  0.437% |
| 290  | Raichu             |  0.06361% | 447    |  0.227% | 324    |  0.215% |
| 291  | Aggron             |  0.06341% | 828    |  0.421% | 697    |  0.462% |
| 292  | Mareanie           |  0.06207% | 150    |  0.076% | 124    |  0.082% |
| 293  | Xatu               |  0.06098% | 584    |  0.297% | 445    |  0.295% |
| 294  | Camerupt           |  0.05957% | 257    |  0.131% | 219    |  0.145% |
| 295  | Magmortar          |  0.05708% | 1201   |  0.611% | 887    |  0.588% |
| 296  | Basculin           |  0.05681% | 180    |  0.092% | 140    |  0.093% |
| 297  | Metang             |  0.05601% | 120    |  0.061% | 98     |  0.065% |
| 298  | Virizion           |  0.05519% | 325    |  0.165% | 226    |  0.150% |
| 299  | Meganium           |  0.05471% | 585    |  0.297% | 425    |  0.282% |
| 300  | Cacturne           |  0.05470% | 363    |  0.185% | 261    |  0.173% |
| 301  | Aromatisse         |  0.05440% | 277    |  0.141% | 211    |  0.140% |
| 302  | Marowak            |  0.05355% | 522    |  0.265% | 351    |  0.233% |
| 303  | Primeape           |  0.05347% | 295    |  0.150% | 211    |  0.140% |
| 304  | Pikachu            |  0.05145% | 1247   |  0.634% | 913    |  0.605% |
| 305  | Spiritomb          |  0.05119% | 547    |  0.278% | 420    |  0.278% |
| 306  | Clawitzer          |  0.04942% | 529    |  0.269% | 392    |  0.260% |
| 307  | Sneasel            |  0.04901% | 139    |  0.071% | 92     |  0.061% |
| 308  | Haunter            |  0.04846% | 389    |  0.198% | 315    |  0.209% |
| 309  | Sceptile           |  0.04807% | 1373   |  0.698% | 970    |  0.643% |
| 310  | Zangoose           |  0.04711% | 420    |  0.214% | 312    |  0.207% |
| 311  | Octillery          |  0.04621% | 225    |  0.114% | 178    |  0.118% |
| 312  | Ursaring           |  0.04620% | 563    |  0.286% | 440    |  0.292% |
| 313  | Hariyama           |  0.04563% | 810    |  0.412% | 660    |  0.437% |
| 314  | Mawile             |  0.04499% | 216    |  0.110% | 173    |  0.115% |
| 315  | Rotom              |  0.04276% | 296    |  0.150% | 236    |  0.156% |
| 316  | Ferroseed          |  0.04183% | 240    |  0.122% | 207    |  0.137% |
| 317  | Audino             |  0.04114% | 221    |  0.112% | 165    |  0.109% |
| 318  | Corsola            |  0.04092% | 388    |  0.197% | 330    |  0.219% |
| 319  | Delibird           |  0.04010% | 421    |  0.214% | 315    |  0.209% |
| 320  | Silvally-Dragon    |  0.03985% | 270    |  0.137% | 198    |  0.131% |
| 321  | Silvally-Dark      |  0.03952% | 178    |  0.090% | 129    |  0.086% |
| 322  | Rampardos          |  0.03783% | 747    |  0.380% | 524    |  0.347% |
| 323  | Pignite            |  0.03737% | 105    |  0.053% | 77     |  0.051% |
| 324  | Manectric          |  0.03655% | 571    |  0.290% | 429    |  0.284% |
| 325  | Bellossom          |  0.03650% | 364    |  0.185% | 281    |  0.186% |
| 326  | Walrein            |  0.03621% | 561    |  0.285% | 439    |  0.291% |
| 327  | Scyther            |  0.03605% | 841    |  0.428% | 610    |  0.404% |
| 328  | Chatot             |  0.03566% | 575    |  0.292% | 429    |  0.284% |
| 329  | Floatzel           |  0.03494% | 288    |  0.146% | 222    |  0.147% |
| 330  | Maractus           |  0.03354% | 272    |  0.138% | 203    |  0.135% |
| 331  | Magcargo           |  0.03264% | 245    |  0.125% | 201    |  0.133% |
| 332  | Silvally-Grass     |  0.03114% | 124    |  0.063% | 91     |  0.060% |
| 333  | Vullaby            |  0.03013% | 148    |  0.075% | 115    |  0.076% |
| 334  | Beheeyem           |  0.02985% | 248    |  0.126% | 172    |  0.114% |
| 335  | Silvally-Fighting  |  0.02943% | 133    |  0.068% | 100    |  0.066% |
| 336  | Tauros             |  0.02931% | 527    |  0.268% | 399    |  0.264% |
| 337  | Electrode          |  0.02850% | 836    |  0.425% | 790    |  0.524% |
| 338  | Volbeat            |  0.02838% | 269    |  0.137% | 248    |  0.164% |
| 339  | Leavanny           |  0.02830% | 531    |  0.270% | 457    |  0.303% |
| 340  | Pinsir             |  0.02745% | 191    |  0.097% | 144    |  0.095% |
| 341  | Crustle            |  0.02707% | 530    |  0.269% | 453    |  0.300% |
| 342  | Altaria            |  0.02644% | 146    |  0.074% | 113    |  0.075% |
| 343  | Regice             |  0.02628% | 286    |  0.145% | 221    |  0.146% |
| 344  | Emolga             |  0.02595% | 436    |  0.222% | 358    |  0.237% |
| 345  | Zebstrika          |  0.02594% | 242    |  0.123% | 180    |  0.119% |
| 346  | Hippopotas         |  0.02592% | 84     |  0.043% | 65     |  0.043% |
| 347  | Jynx               |  0.02569% | 267    |  0.136% | 193    |  0.128% |
| 348  | Silvally-Flying    |  0.02494% | 247    |  0.126% | 170    |  0.113% |
| 349  | Castform           |  0.02431% | 135    |  0.069% | 101    |  0.067% |
| 350  | Murkrow            |  0.02378% | 134    |  0.068% | 98     |  0.065% |
| 351  | Sawsbuck           |  0.02367% | 504    |  0.256% | 361    |  0.239% |
| 352  | Seaking            |  0.02341% | 210    |  0.107% | 156    |  0.103% |
| 353  | Roselia            |  0.02286% | 213    |  0.108% | 161    |  0.107% |
| 354  | Ampharos           |  0.02265% | 569    |  0.289% | 428    |  0.284% |
| 355  | Arbok              |  0.02260% | 371    |  0.189% | 290    |  0.192% |
| 356  | Lickilicky         |  0.02254% | 130    |  0.066% | 101    |  0.067% |
| 357  | Aurorus            |  0.02227% | 398    |  0.202% | 300    |  0.199% |
| 358  | Rapidash           |  0.02206% | 292    |  0.148% | 199    |  0.132% |
| 359  | Stantler           |  0.02172% | 210    |  0.107% | 179    |  0.119% |
| 360  | Relicanth          |  0.02085% | 277    |  0.141% | 221    |  0.146% |
| 361  | Sudowoodo          |  0.02082% | 407    |  0.207% | 333    |  0.221% |
| 362  | Fearow             |  0.02061% | 182    |  0.093% | 155    |  0.103% |
| 363  | Tangela            |  0.01986% | 125    |  0.064% | 87     |  0.058% |
| 364  | Throh              |  0.01970% | 94     |  0.048% | 79     |  0.052% |
| 365  | Absol              |  0.01962% | 702    |  0.357% | 474    |  0.314% |
| 366  | Gourgeist-Large    |  0.01947% | 58     |  0.029% | 40     |  0.027% |
| 367  | Lopunny            |  0.01911% | 302    |  0.154% | 230    |  0.152% |
| 368  | Combusken          |  0.01891% | 318    |  0.162% | 265    |  0.176% |
| 369  | Articuno           |  0.01834% | 518    |  0.263% | 369    |  0.245% |
| 370  | Gurdurr            |  0.01806% | 113    |  0.057% | 84     |  0.056% |
| 371  | Sawk               |  0.01779% | 270    |  0.137% | 206    |  0.137% |
| 372  | Ninjask            |  0.01738% | 651    |  0.331% | 557    |  0.369% |
| 373  | Jumpluff           |  0.01726% | 233    |  0.118% | 172    |  0.114% |
| 374  | Swoobat            |  0.01687% | 227    |  0.115% | 175    |  0.116% |
| 375  | Gourgeist          |  0.01686% | 136    |  0.069% | 91     |  0.060% |
| 376  | Mesprit            |  0.01672% | 91     |  0.046% | 77     |  0.051% |
| 377  | Barbaracle         |  0.01640% | 242    |  0.123% | 174    |  0.115% |
| 378  | Heatmor            |  0.01601% | 262    |  0.133% | 217    |  0.144% |
| 379  | Dragonair          |  0.01582% | 98     |  0.050% | 65     |  0.043% |
| 380  | Diglett            |  0.01516% | 45     |  0.023% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 381  | Furret             |  0.01406% | 185    |  0.094% | 139    |  0.092% |
| 382  | Kangaskhan         |  0.01376% | 168    |  0.085% | 126    |  0.084% |
| 383  | Swalot             |  0.01345% | 132    |  0.067% | 100    |  0.066% |
| 384  | Salandit           |  0.01338% | 27     |  0.014% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 385  | Seviper            |  0.01327% | 195    |  0.099% | 130    |  0.086% |
| 386  | Wobbuffet          |  0.01309% | 251    |  0.128% | 164    |  0.109% |
| 387  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.01304% | 210    |  0.107% | 161    |  0.107% |
| 388  | Parasect           |  0.01290% | 197    |  0.100% | 141    |  0.093% |
| 389  | Mr. Mime           |  0.01223% | 166    |  0.084% | 123    |  0.082% |
| 390  | Vespiquen          |  0.01218% | 196    |  0.100% | 151    |  0.100% |
| 391  | Clefairy           |  0.01201% | 165    |  0.084% | 134    |  0.089% |
| 392  | Raticate           |  0.01177% | 201    |  0.102% | 136    |  0.090% |
| 393  | Farfetch'd         |  0.01175% | 201    |  0.102% | 152    |  0.101% |
| 394  | Solrock            |  0.01049% | 271    |  0.138% | 228    |  0.151% |
| 395  | Kingler            |  0.01005% | 218    |  0.111% | 159    |  0.105% |
| 396  | Darumaka           |  0.00996% | 13     |  0.007% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 397  | Whiscash           |  0.00970% | 235    |  0.119% | 148    |  0.098% |
| 398  | Pidgeot            |  0.00918% | 299    |  0.152% | 218    |  0.144% |
| 399  | Onix               |  0.00910% | 76     |  0.039% | 60     |  0.040% |
| 400  | Simisage           |  0.00894% | 102    |  0.052% | 73     |  0.048% |
| 401  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.00871% | 167    |  0.085% | 118    |  0.078% |
| 402  | Graveler-Alola     |  0.00852% | 106    |  0.054% | 86     |  0.057% |
| 403  | Natu               |  0.00704% | 19     |  0.010% | 12     |  0.008% |
| 404  | Gogoat             |  0.00651% | 176    |  0.089% | 127    |  0.084% |
| 405  | Gorebyss           |  0.00648% | 100    |  0.051% | 64     |  0.042% |
| 406  | Magnemite          |  0.00648% | 110    |  0.056% | 79     |  0.052% |
| 407  | Lunatone           |  0.00621% | 132    |  0.067% | 108    |  0.072% |
| 408  | Wormadam-Sandy     |  0.00615% | 55     |  0.028% | 42     |  0.028% |
| 409  | Regigigas          |  0.00608% | 339    |  0.172% | 246    |  0.163% |
| 410  | Armaldo            |  0.00600% | 261    |  0.133% | 214    |  0.142% |
| 411  | Samurott           |  0.00575% | 327    |  0.166% | 248    |  0.164% |
| 412  | Huntail            |  0.00562% | 75     |  0.038% | 64     |  0.042% |
| 413  | Mightyena          |  0.00553% | 85     |  0.043% | 55     |  0.036% |
| 414  | Noctowl            |  0.00548% | 232    |  0.118% | 179    |  0.119% |
| 415  | Persian            |  0.00541% | 175    |  0.089% | 154    |  0.102% |
| 416  | Dustox             |  0.00534% | 36     |  0.018% | 24     |  0.016% |
| 417  | Kricketune         |  0.00528% | 97     |  0.049% | 91     |  0.060% |
| 418  | Muk                |  0.00514% | 237    |  0.120% | 183    |  0.121% |
| 419  | Furfrou            |  0.00501% | 191    |  0.097% | 126    |  0.084% |
| 420  | Musharna           |  0.00498% | 184    |  0.094% | 137    |  0.091% |
| 421  | Dunsparce          |  0.00493% | 184    |  0.094% | 142    |  0.094% |
| 422  | Duosion            |  0.00464% | 27     |  0.014% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 423  | Trumbeak           |  0.00434% | 32     |  0.016% | 25     |  0.017% |
| 424  | Monferno           |  0.00420% | 60     |  0.031% | 42     |  0.028% |
| 425  | Minccino           |  0.00414% | 8      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 426  | Torracat           |  0.00407% | 116    |  0.059% | 84     |  0.056% |
| 427  | Vileplume          |  0.00392% | 264    |  0.134% | 177    |  0.117% |
| 428  | Vigoroth           |  0.00390% | 188    |  0.096% | 142    |  0.094% |
| 429  | Silvally-Ice       |  0.00386% | 150    |  0.076% | 107    |  0.071% |
| 430  | Delcatty           |  0.00376% | 216    |  0.110% | 170    |  0.113% |
| 431  | Magmar             |  0.00364% | 119    |  0.061% | 93     |  0.062% |
| 432  | Purugly            |  0.00357% | 97     |  0.049% | 83     |  0.055% |
| 433  | Spinda             |  0.00347% | 319    |  0.162% | 274    |  0.182% |
| 434  | Simipour           |  0.00342% | 110    |  0.056% | 73     |  0.048% |
| 435  | Dewgong            |  0.00328% | 82     |  0.042% | 67     |  0.044% |
| 436  | Braixen            |  0.00326% | 216    |  0.110% | 140    |  0.093% |
| 437  | Gothitelle         |  0.00298% | 213    |  0.108% | 142    |  0.094% |
| 438  | Riolu              |  0.00297% | 146    |  0.074% | 77     |  0.051% |
| 439  | Vulpix-Alola       |  0.00286% | 57     |  0.029% | 52     |  0.034% |
| 440  | Nosepass           |  0.00277% | 137    |  0.070% | 94     |  0.062% |
| 441  | Hypno              |  0.00267% | 169    |  0.086% | 126    |  0.084% |
| 442  | Meditite           |  0.00259% | 42     |  0.021% | 27     |  0.018% |
| 443  | Beedrill           |  0.00258% | 165    |  0.084% | 124    |  0.082% |
| 444  | Staryu             |  0.00250% | 67     |  0.034% | 39     |  0.026% |
| 445  | Zweilous           |  0.00237% | 26     |  0.013% | 22     |  0.015% |
| 446  | Butterfree         |  0.00232% | 232    |  0.118% | 184    |  0.122% |
| 447  | Bulbasaur          |  0.00197% | 83     |  0.042% | 64     |  0.042% |
| 448  | Illumise           |  0.00193% | 47     |  0.024% | 39     |  0.026% |
| 449  | Grumpig            |  0.00171% | 216    |  0.110% | 174    |  0.115% |
| 450  | Silvally-Rock      |  0.00169% | 55     |  0.028% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 451  | Rattata            |  0.00167% | 168    |  0.085% | 146    |  0.097% |
| 452  | Mantyke            |  0.00163% | 38     |  0.019% | 25     |  0.017% |
| 453  | Tropius            |  0.00154% | 218    |  0.111% | 164    |  0.109% |
| 454  | Bayleef            |  0.00150% | 133    |  0.068% | 97     |  0.064% |
| 455  | Shellos            |  0.00147% | 8      |  0.004% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 456  | Pineco             |  0.00142% | 20     |  0.010% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 457  | Shelgon            |  0.00126% | 48     |  0.024% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 458  | Drilbur            |  0.00124% | 9      |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 459  | Timburr            |  0.00124% | 13     |  0.007% | 12     |  0.008% |
| 460  | Buizel             |  0.00121% | 235    |  0.119% | 171    |  0.113% |
| 461  | Sunflora           |  0.00120% | 95     |  0.048% | 75     |  0.050% |
| 462  | Carnivine          |  0.00119% | 38     |  0.019% | 29     |  0.019% |
| 463  | Frogadier          |  0.00117% | 80     |  0.041% | 52     |  0.034% |
| 464  | Chimecho           |  0.00113% | 206    |  0.105% | 175    |  0.116% |
| 465  | Cherrim            |  0.00107% | 44     |  0.022% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 466  | Trubbish           |  0.00106% | 9      |  0.005% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 467  | Dedenne            |  0.00101% | 332    |  0.169% | 239    |  0.158% |
| 468  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.00099% | 141    |  0.072% | 111    |  0.074% |
| 469  | Gastly             |  0.00095% | 32     |  0.016% | 26     |  0.017% |
| 470  | Dartrix            |  0.00091% | 122    |  0.062% | 95     |  0.063% |
| 471  | Crabrawler         |  0.00091% | 19     |  0.010% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 472  | Krabby             |  0.00091% | 3      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 473  | Trapinch           |  0.00082% | 38     |  0.019% | 32     |  0.021% |
| 474  | Aron               |  0.00080% | 98     |  0.050% | 75     |  0.050% |
| 475  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.00076% | 60     |  0.031% | 47     |  0.031% |
| 476  | Klang              |  0.00075% | 28     |  0.014% | 18     |  0.012% |
| 477  | Pachirisu          |  0.00074% | 152    |  0.077% | 106    |  0.070% |
| 478  | Beautifly          |  0.00073% | 42     |  0.021% | 31     |  0.021% |
| 479  | Cottonee           |  0.00073% | 27     |  0.014% | 22     |  0.015% |
| 480  | Charjabug          |  0.00073% | 104    |  0.053% | 86     |  0.057% |
| 481  | Zigzagoon          |  0.00072% | 12     |  0.006% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 482  | Pawniard           |  0.00070% | 6      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 483  | Shellder           |  0.00070% | 8      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 484  | Shelmet            |  0.00070% | 11     |  0.006% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 485  | Combee             |  0.00068% | 16     |  0.008% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 486  | Boldore            |  0.00060% | 35     |  0.018% | 32     |  0.021% |
| 487  | Oricorio-Pa'u      |  0.00060% | 67     |  0.034% | 43     |  0.029% |
| 488  | Wynaut             |  0.00060% | 7      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 489  | Wormadam-Trash     |  0.00056% | 70     |  0.036% | 57     |  0.038% |
| 490  | Munchlax           |  0.00056% | 77     |  0.039% | 65     |  0.043% |
| 491  | Lairon             |  0.00056% | 40     |  0.020% | 32     |  0.021% |
| 492  | Seel               |  0.00053% | 6      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 493  | Machoke            |  0.00053% | 90     |  0.046% | 73     |  0.048% |
| 494  | Banette            |  0.00051% | 107    |  0.054% | 82     |  0.054% |
| 495  | Oshawott           |  0.00050% | 42     |  0.021% | 34     |  0.023% |
| 496  | Abra               |  0.00049% | 27     |  0.014% | 16     |  0.011% |
| 497  | Cranidos           |  0.00049% | 9      |  0.005% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 498  | Morelull           |  0.00048% | 46     |  0.023% | 29     |  0.019% |
| 499  | Snivy              |  0.00046% | 44     |  0.022% | 33     |  0.022% |
| 500  | Lumineon           |  0.00045% | 235    |  0.119% | 200    |  0.133% |
| 501  | Croconaw           |  0.00044% | 45     |  0.023% | 42     |  0.028% |
| 502  | Squirtle           |  0.00042% | 41     |  0.021% | 33     |  0.022% |
| 503  | Herdier            |  0.00041% | 23     |  0.012% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 504  | Duskull            |  0.00040% | 11     |  0.006% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 505  | Gothorita          |  0.00037% | 9      |  0.005% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 506  | Ledian             |  0.00035% | 73     |  0.037% | 58     |  0.038% |
| 507  | Wailord            |  0.00029% | 190    |  0.097% | 142    |  0.094% |
| 508  | Porygon            |  0.00028% | 26     |  0.013% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 509  | Hakamo-o           |  0.00027% | 91     |  0.046% | 66     |  0.044% |
| 510  | Ivysaur            |  0.00027% | 47     |  0.024% | 39     |  0.026% |
| 511  | Frillish           |  0.00027% | 12     |  0.006% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 512  | Glalie             |  0.00027% | 100    |  0.051% | 78     |  0.052% |
| 513  | Swadloon           |  0.00025% | 40     |  0.020% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 514  | Phione             |  0.00025% | 30     |  0.015% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 515  | Gloom              |  0.00023% | 8      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 516  | Simisear           |  0.00023% | 56     |  0.028% | 49     |  0.032% |
| 517  | Stufful            |  0.00022% | 198    |  0.101% | 113    |  0.075% |
| 518  | Dewott             |  0.00021% | 7      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 519  | Bidoof             |  0.00020% | 21     |  0.011% | 18     |  0.012% |
| 520  | Spritzee           |  0.00018% | 32     |  0.016% | 25     |  0.017% |
| 521  | Magikarp           |  0.00018% | 92     |  0.047% | 55     |  0.036% |
| 522  | Staravia           |  0.00018% | 31     |  0.016% | 18     |  0.012% |
| 523  | Quilladin          |  0.00018% | 33     |  0.017% | 24     |  0.016% |
| 524  | Rattata-Alola      |  0.00016% | 53     |  0.027% | 37     |  0.025% |
| 525  | Corphish           |  0.00015% | 82     |  0.042% | 48     |  0.032% |
| 526  | Floette            |  0.00015% | 14     |  0.007% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 527  | Vanillish          |  0.00013% | 35     |  0.018% | 27     |  0.018% |
| 528  | Numel              |  0.00012% | 42     |  0.021% | 30     |  0.020% |
| 529  | Kadabra            |  0.00012% | 54     |  0.027% | 43     |  0.029% |
| 530  | Spoink             |  0.00012% | 7      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 531  | Poliwhirl          |  0.00012% | 15     |  0.008% | 12     |  0.008% |
| 532  | Teddiursa          |  0.00012% | 36     |  0.018% | 28     |  0.019% |
| 533  | Fletchinder        |  0.00011% | 68     |  0.035% | 52     |  0.034% |
| 534  | Minun              |  0.00011% | 61     |  0.031% | 38     |  0.025% |
| 535  | Plusle             |  0.00010% | 83     |  0.042% | 71     |  0.047% |
| 536  | Dwebble            |  0.00010% | 5      |  0.003% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 537  | NidoranF           |  0.00010% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 538  | Lombre             |  0.00010% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 539  | Palpitoad          |  0.00009% | 22     |  0.011% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 540  | Caterpie           |  0.00009% | 41     |  0.021% | 16     |  0.011% |
| 541  | Pichu              |  0.00008% | 32     |  0.016% | 23     |  0.015% |
| 542  | Togepi             |  0.00008% | 12     |  0.006% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 543  | Gabite             |  0.00008% | 53     |  0.027% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 544  | Wartortle          |  0.00007% | 46     |  0.023% | 31     |  0.021% |
| 545  | Larvitar           |  0.00007% | 8      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 546  | Magby              |  0.00007% | 9      |  0.005% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 547  | Ledyba             |  0.00007% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 548  | Totodile           |  0.00007% | 78     |  0.040% | 68     |  0.045% |
| 549  | Misdreavus         |  0.00007% | 62     |  0.032% | 49     |  0.032% |
| 550  | Quilava            |  0.00006% | 43     |  0.022% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 551  | Wimpod             |  0.00006% | 38     |  0.019% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 552  | Yanma              |  0.00006% | 17     |  0.009% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 553  | Sandile            |  0.00006% | 20     |  0.010% | 18     |  0.012% |
| 554  | Fletchling         |  0.00005% | 13     |  0.007% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 555  | Spinarak           |  0.00005% | 23     |  0.012% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 556  | Lotad              |  0.00005% | 10     |  0.005% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 557  | Happiny            |  0.00004% | 23     |  0.012% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 558  | Sunkern            |  0.00004% | 27     |  0.014% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 559  | Lickitung          |  0.00004% | 17     |  0.009% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 560  | Joltik             |  0.00004% | 15     |  0.008% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 561  | Charmeleon         |  0.00003% | 34     |  0.017% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 562  | Rhyhorn            |  0.00003% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 563  | Mankey             |  0.00003% | 16     |  0.008% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 564  | Clamperl           |  0.00003% | 40     |  0.020% | 33     |  0.022% |
| 565  | Unown              |  0.00003% | 33     |  0.017% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 566  | Cosmoem            |  0.00003% | 48     |  0.024% | 32     |  0.021% |
| 567  | Turtwig            |  0.00003% | 9      |  0.005% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 568  | Kirlia             |  0.00003% | 17     |  0.009% | 14     |  0.009% |
| 569  | Popplio            |  0.00002% | 24     |  0.012% | 19     |  0.013% |
| 570  | Rowlet             |  0.00002% | 65     |  0.033% | 38     |  0.025% |
| 571  | Grotle             |  0.00002% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 572  | Wormadam           |  0.00002% | 52     |  0.026% | 40     |  0.027% |
| 573  | Barboach           |  0.00002% | 13     |  0.007% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 574  | Metapod            |  0.00002% | 20     |  0.010% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 575  | Sliggoo            |  0.00002% | 56     |  0.028% | 34     |  0.023% |
| 576  | Bronzor            |  0.00002% | 29     |  0.015% | 28     |  0.019% |
| 577  | Pansage            |  0.00002% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 578  | Meowth             |  0.00001% | 26     |  0.013% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 579  | Bellsprout         |  0.00001% | 7      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 580  | Luvdisc            |  0.00001% | 50     |  0.025% | 36     |  0.024% |
| 581  | Sandshrew          |  0.00001% | 7      |  0.004% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 582  | Piplup             |  0.00001% | 11     |  0.006% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 583  | Tirtouga           |  0.00001% | 14     |  0.007% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 584  | Froakie            |  0.00001% | 20     |  0.010% | 14     |  0.009% |
| 585  | Graveler           |  0.00001% | 6      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 586  | Cleffa             |  0.00001% | 22     |  0.011% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 587  | Zubat              |  0.00001% | 13     |  0.007% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 588  | Bagon              |  0.00001% | 12     |  0.006% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 589  | Feebas             |  0.00001% | 18     |  0.009% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 590  | Aipom              |  0.00001% | 38     |  0.019% | 29     |  0.019% |
| 591  | Shinx              |  0.00001% | 23     |  0.012% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 592  | Rockruff           |  0.00001% | 19     |  0.010% | 16     |  0.011% |
| 593  | Mudbray            |  0.00001% | 49     |  0.025% | 34     |  0.023% |
| 594  | Grovyle            |  0.00001% | 35     |  0.018% | 27     |  0.018% |
| 595  | Weepinbell         |  0.00001% | 18     |  0.009% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 596  | Watchog            |  0.00001% | 16     |  0.008% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 597  | Karrablast         |  0.00001% | 1      |  0.001% | 0      |  0.000% |
| 598  | Charmander         |  0.00001% | 27     |  0.014% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 599  | Cubone             |  0.00001% | 10     |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 600  | Lampent            |  0.00001% | 13     |  0.007% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 601  | Grimer             |  0.00001% | 6      |  0.003% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 602  | Silvally-Psychic   |  0.00001% | 22     |  0.011% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 603  | Steenee            |  0.00001% | 16     |  0.008% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 604  | Swirlix            |  0.00001% | 21     |  0.011% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 605  | Bunnelby           |  0.00001% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 606  | Slugma             |  0.00001% | 6      |  0.003% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 607  | Chespin            |  0.00001% | 16     |  0.008% | 12     |  0.008% |
| 608  | Tepig              |  0.00001% | 11     |  0.006% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 609  | Litten             |  0.00001% | 19     |  0.010% | 14     |  0.009% |
| 610  | Prinplup           |  0.00000% | 17     |  0.009% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 611  | Goldeen            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 612  | Grimer-Alola       |  0.00000% | 8      |  0.004% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 613  | Mothim             |  0.00000% | 20     |  0.010% | 16     |  0.011% |
| 614  | Koffing            |  0.00000% | 21     |  0.011% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 615  | Silvally-Bug       |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 616  | Cyndaquil          |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 617  | Pidgeotto          |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 618  | Girafarig          |  0.00000% | 67     |  0.034% | 52     |  0.034% |
| 619  | Electabuzz         |  0.00000% | 80     |  0.041% | 55     |  0.036% |
| 620  | Houndour           |  0.00000% | 11     |  0.006% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 621  | Jangmo-o           |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 622  | Yungoos            |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 623  | Yamask             |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 624  | Panpour            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 625  | Whirlipede         |  0.00000% | 26     |  0.013% | 25     |  0.017% |
| 626  | Starly             |  0.00000% | 31     |  0.016% | 18     |  0.012% |
| 627  | Seadra             |  0.00000% | 26     |  0.013% | 21     |  0.014% |
| 628  | Woobat             |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 629  | Nuzleaf            |  0.00000% | 18     |  0.009% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 630  | Cosmog             |  0.00000% | 19     |  0.010% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 631  | Sealeo             |  0.00000% | 23     |  0.012% | 22     |  0.015% |
| 632  | Servine            |  0.00000% | 35     |  0.018% | 23     |  0.015% |
| 633  | Omanyte            |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 634  | Slowpoke           |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 635  | Seedot             |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 636  | Buneary            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 637  | Roggenrola         |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 638  | Azurill            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 639  | Snubbull           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 640  | Psyduck            |  0.00000% | 16     |  0.008% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 641  | Slakoth            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 642  | Zorua              |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 643  | Rufflet            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 644  | Pansear            |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 645  | Doduo              |  0.00000% | 8      |  0.004% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 646  | Skiploom           |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 647  | Deino              |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 648  | Archen             |  0.00000% | 16     |  0.008% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 649  | Mime Jr.           |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 650  | Wooper             |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 651  | Makuhita           |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 652  | Poliwag            |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 653  | Espurr             |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 654  | Skiddo             |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 655  | Chikorita          |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 656  | Diglett-Alola      |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 657  | Cutiefly           |  0.00000% | 11     |  0.006% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 658  | Larvesta           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 659  | Bergmite           |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 660  | Venonat            |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 661  | Treecko            |  0.00000% | 14     |  0.007% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 662  | Pumpkaboo          |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 663  | Scraggy            |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 664  | Chinchou           |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 665  | Oddish             |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 666  | Phanpy             |  0.00000% | 8      |  0.004% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 667  | Gulpin             |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 668  | Geodude-Alola      |  0.00000% | 12     |  0.006% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 669  | Wingull            |  0.00000% | 28     |  0.014% | 25     |  0.017% |
| 670  | Paras              |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 671  | Pidove             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 672  | Budew              |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 673  | Grubbin            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 674  | Mudkip             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 675  | Klink              |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 676  | Pumpkaboo-Super    |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 677  | Cherubi            |  0.00000% | 14     |  0.007% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 678  | Cubchoo            |  0.00000% | 21     |  0.011% | 17     |  0.011% |
| 679  | Marill             |  0.00000% | 37     |  0.019% | 30     |  0.020% |
| 680  | Jigglypuff         |  0.00000% | 22     |  0.011% | 20     |  0.013% |
| 681  | Cascoon            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 682  | Ralts              |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 683  | Surskit            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 684  | Machop             |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 0      |  0.000% |
| 685  | Vulpix             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 686  | Spearow            |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 687  | Eelektrik          |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 688  | Sewaddle           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 689  | Phantump           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 690  | Axew               |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 691  | Spheal             |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 692  | Taillow            |  0.00000% | 21     |  0.011% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 693  | Chingling          |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 694  | Pikipek            |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 695  | Beldum             |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 696  | Shroomish          |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 697  | Sandshrew-Alola    |  0.00000% | 15     |  0.008% | 10     |  0.007% |
| 698  | Carvanha           |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 699  | Elgyem             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 700  | Amaura             |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 701  | Gothita            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 702  | Brionne            |  0.00000% | 40     |  0.020% | 24     |  0.016% |
| 703  | Kakuna             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 704  | Drowzee            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 705  | Spewpa             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 706  | Silcoon            |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 707  | Sandygast          |  0.00000% | 16     |  0.008% | 14     |  0.009% |
| 708  | Skorupi            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 709  | Dratini            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 710  | Bonsly             |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 711  | Igglybuff          |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 712  | Inkay              |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 713  | Geodude            |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 714  | Noibat             |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 715  | Croagunk           |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 716  | Tyrogue            |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 717  | Meowth-Alola       |  0.00000% | 13     |  0.007% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 718  | Kricketot          |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 719  | Chimchar           |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 720  | Gible              |  0.00000% | 12     |  0.006% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 721  | Ekans              |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 722  | Flaaffy            |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 723  | Voltorb            |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 724  | Smoochum           |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 725  | Swablu             |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 726  | Drifloon           |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 727  | Solosis            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 728  | Patrat             |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 729  | Stunky             |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 730  | Pancham            |  0.00000% | 29     |  0.015% | 22     |  0.015% |
| 731  | Swinub             |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 732  | Nincada            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 733  | Fraxure            |  0.00000% | 13     |  0.007% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 734  | Helioptile         |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 735  | Petilil            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 736  | Honedge            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 737  | Snover             |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 738  | Dewpider           |  0.00000% | 15     |  0.008% | 13     |  0.009% |
| 739  | Goomy              |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 740  | Growlithe          |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 741  | Munna              |  0.00000% | 9      |  0.005% | 8      |  0.005% |
| 742  | Purrloin           |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 0      |  0.000% |
| 743  | Wurmple            |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 744  | Tentacool          |  0.00000% | 4      |  0.002% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 745  | Wailmer            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 746  | Lileep             |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 747  | Marshtomp          |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 748  | Vibrava            |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 749  | Litleo             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 750  | Luxio              |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 751  | Tyrunt             |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 752  | Litwick            |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 753  | Snorunt            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 754  | Shieldon           |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 755  | Mienfoo            |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 0      |  0.000% |
| 756  | Pidgey             |  0.00000% | 7      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 757  | Deerling           |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 3      |  0.002% |
| 758  | Krokorok           |  0.00000% | 17     |  0.009% | 15     |  0.010% |
| 759  | Tranquill          |  0.00000% | 3      |  0.002% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 760  | Scatterbug         |  0.00000% | 8      |  0.004% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 761  | Fomantis           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 762  | Fennekin           |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 4      |  0.003% |
| 763  | Exeggcute          |  0.00000% | 6      |  0.003% | 6      |  0.004% |
| 764  | Vanillite          |  0.00000% | 11     |  0.006% | 9      |  0.006% |
| 765  | Hoppip             |  0.00000% | 2      |  0.001% | 2      |  0.001% |
| 766  | Pupitar            |  0.00000% | 13     |  0.007% | 11     |  0.007% |
| 767  | Weedle             |  0.00000% | 10     |  0.005% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 768  | Cacnea             |  0.00000% | 12     |  0.006% | 7      |  0.005% |
| 769  | Nidorina           |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 770  | Torchic            |  0.00000% | 5      |  0.003% | 5      |  0.003% |
| 771  | Flabebe            |  0.00000% | 1      |  0.001% | 1      |  0.001% |
| 772  | Elekid             |  0.00000% | 17     |  0.009% | 9      |  0.006% |
+ ---- + ------------------ + --------- + ------ + ------- + ------ + ------- +
also i won the first ever smru game bop
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuualpha-511592562

Last edited:
| 84 | Scolipede | 2.09342% | 3007 | 1.529% | 2548 | 1.689% |
| 76 | Politoed | 2.40420% | 3701 | 1.882% | 3377 | 2.238% |
| 56 | Togekiss | 3.33807% | 6324 | 3.215% | 4825 | 3.198% |

Fuck......... I just hope UU snatches/bans these damn things before RU Alpha becomes a thing.

WHO DID THIS

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuubeta-511657479

Crawdaunt is honestly a pretty cool recipient of scolipass. Just managing to get a safe SD thanks to the sub + Adaptability just means he can wreak havoc much more easily. Luckily my opponent didn't have something that was marginally bulky that was faster than +1 Craw (thank goodness Mienshao got 1-shot by ajet). That's the problem with Craw, sure it could just shred throught slower teams but it will most times rely on Aqua Jet to manage against all the several offensive teams throught this meta. Just look at that first team example, the best chance you'd have would be praying not get scald burnt by Milotic if you wanted to get a dance up.

so yeah...basically scolipede pass is broken so gl playing against it in ru alpha
crawdaunt is one option as posted above. we also got espeon, which is literally a superior xatu so that's fun. Celebi is also an amazing recipient, as it has great natural bulk, as well as access to Recover and Nasty Plot, making it extremely easy to get multiple boosts and sweep teams. Ninetales-Alola is also perfect for setting up Aurora Veil; Whimsicott is also a great partner, being able to utilize Z-Memento to give Scolipede more chances to Baton Pass. Uxie is, as always, a great partner as well due to its access to U-turn and Memento, specifically.
Love BP.

One example: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuubeta-511670608

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power
- Morning Sun
- Shadow Ball / Dazzling Gleam

:3 (Celebi) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Leaf Storm
- Thunder Wave
- Rest

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 136 HP / 124 Def / 248 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Roost

broken (Scolipede) @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Baton Pass

so broken (Absol) @ Absolite
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

probs balanced (Alakazam) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore

broken!!! (Lucario) @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch

^ some mons I've been having fun with :D

also give me a counter to SubRoost Kyurem thats not zong.. there is literally none .-.

I'm excited for webs in RU alpha and decided to make a team

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Compound Eyes
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce
Naive Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Fire Blast

Haxorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance / Poison Jab

Bruxish @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
Adamant Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Aqua Jet

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Healing Wish
- Trick

the thought process is simple, insert web setter that can beat most hazard setter/remover 1v1, 3 (debatably) broken ass wallbreaker, a broken mega that also a hazard controller, and a failsafe against flyers/levitators/weather sweeper. i use ddance for haxorus'es 4th moveslot to possibly sweep if webs aren't on the field, and the 6th mon for the team is still a tossup between crobat and garde. crobat is a superb mon that can provide momentum and outspeeding nearly every unboosted threats without webs, and weather sweeper accounting webs, while garde is... well, garde. Both are solid options

replays:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuubeta-511662912 (i used crobat before i switched to garde)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuubeta-511675043 (i forgot to switch bruxish's nature to adamant)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankrualpha-511692480 (this absol had protect instead of fire blast)

i know this team and the replays are far from perfect but i hope this can pique your interest for webs in SM RU meta, cheers

Last edited:
Reuniclus, Hawlucha, Cresselia, Alakazam, Crawdaunt, Nidoking, Snorlax, Suicune, Scolipede, Slowbro, Klefki, Celebi, Chandelure, Entei, Mega-Absol and Togekiss in RU alpha. I don't want to touch this meta until they're gone lol.

aVocado

@ Everstone
Reuniclus, Hawlucha, Cresselia, Alakazam, Crawdaunt, Nidoking, Snorlax, Suicune, Scolipede, Slowbro, Klefki, Celebi, Chandelure, Entei, Mega-Absol and Togekiss in RU alpha. I don't want to touch this meta until they're gone lol.
Stop judging this meta based on last gen and just play it. It's a new generation. new threats. idk why people keep comparing the current SM tier list with old gens, especially seeing as how this is alpha ru and a lot of things might move up to uu.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)