Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, it's been a long time since the last time I've left a message here, I'm wondering if a Cubone caught from the past generations can evolve into an Alolan Marowak, is it possible?

Hi guys, it's been a long time since the last time I've left a message here, I'm wondering if a Cubone caught from the past generations can evolve into an Alolan Marowak, is it possible?
We won't know 100% until bank releases but almost certainly only cubone bred or caught in gen 7 will evolve into marowak-A

Few questions:

1. Anyone have the hatch locations for Sun/Moon yet?
I've been working on one since last night and finally got it completed today.

Cities
Hau'oli city
Iki town
Heahea city
Konikoni city
Paniola town
Maile city
Po town
Tapu village
Seafolk village

Routes
Route 1
Route 2
Route 3
Route 4
Route 5
Route 6
Route 7
Route 8
Route 9
Route 10
Route 11
Route 12
Route 13
Route 14
Route 15
Route 16
Route 17

Trial sites
Verdant Cavern
Wela Volcano Park
Lush Jungle
Brooklet Hill
Hokulani observatory
Thrifty Megamart (Route 14)
Vast Poni Canyon

Caves
Seaward Cave
Digletts tunnel
Resolution cave

Ruins
Ruins of Conflict
Ruins of Life
Ruins of Abudance
Ruins of Hope

Miscellaneous
Mahalo trial
Tent carat Hill
Melemele sea
Hau'oli cemetery
Berry fields
Melemele meadow
Kala'e bay
Paniola ranch
Royal avenue
Hano grand resort
Hano beach
Akala outskirts
Memorial Hill
Maile garden
Mount Hokulani
Mount Lanakila
Haina desert
Blush mountain
Secluded shore
Ula'ula meadow
Lake of moone
Shady house
Poni plains
Poni meadow
Poni Gauntlett
Poni Breaker coast
Poni wilds
Ancient Poni path
Altar of sunne
Battle tree
Poni Grove
Poni coast
Aether Paradise
Pokemon League

If anyone thinks I missed something please let me know. And mods feel free to put it in the OP if you want.

mod edit: added, ty

Last edited by a moderator:
LG Gen 7 4iv breedjects HA Cubone and Togepi with serene grace and nasty plot.
Gen 7 LEGIT! foreign Shiny Ditto with 4ivs!(non NA) I offer my own 4iv shiny ditto Gentle 31/31/31/x/31/x I caught it and its 100% legit.
and last but not least I'm looking for Gold caps!
CMT pls
I'm offering my Popplio Hidden Power Fire 31/x/31/30/31/30 Modest, I would like other gen 7 HP mons!
Also any news on the pokebank update?

I've been battling(Thief) magnemite via the sos method and I can't seem to find a metal coat. Am I doing something wrong?
Consider using a butterfree with compound eyes...increases hold rate by 50% to 7.5%, so you will average seeing one every 13-14 magnemites instead of 20. It doesn't sound like much, but it is.

Consider using a butterfree with compound eyes...increases hold rate by 50% to 7.5%, so you will average seeing one every 13-14 magnemites instead of 20. It doesn't sound like much, but it is.
That's not how Compound Eyes works. The chance of finding wild pokemon holding an item increases from 50% / 5% / 1% to 60% / 20% / 5% respectively always.

That's not how Compound Eyes works. The chance of finding wild pokemon holding an item increases from 50% / 5% / 1% to 60% / 20% / 5% respectively always.
My understanding is that since Gen 5, Compound Eyes actually increases items with a normal 5% hold rate to 20% hold rate. So it is definitely significant. (50%/5%/1% to 60%/20%/5%) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Compound_Eyes_(Ability)

Ninja'd. Agree, Corrin.
Guess I learn something new each day.

Either way, an Adamant, EV'd out Butterfree with thief, roost, bug bite, and aerial ace is pretty good for item hunting purposes.

Ironically, none of the compound eyes users have great attack, but butterfree is the only one available anyway.

Her attack can at least reach double level.

Guess I learn something new each day.

Either way, an Adamant, EV'd out Butterfree with thief, roost, bug bite, and aerial ace is pretty good for item hunting purposes.

Ironically, none of the compound eyes users have great attack, but butterfree is the only one available anyway.

Her attack can at least reach double level.

Thanks everyone for their help. I learned something new also.

Hey there.
LF:
GEN 6 - Timid, 5IV Vivillons (Sun and Archipelago) in cool balls to finish my collection
- Great ball female Totodile
Can breed a lot of mons for these. PM me for my list.

GEN 7 - Lucky eggs and Ganlon berry
I can offer Starf and Lansat berries or some spitbacks.

PM me if you can help.
Bump. I can trade Dewpider (Lure ball, adamant, 5IVs, 2 egg moves) and Komala (Heavy ball, careful, 5IVs, 4 egg moves) for the Vivillons (females if possible), Totodile and the Lucky eggs.
Also looking for a Safari ball Lotad on Gen6.

Unknown Warrior , I can breed a spitback Heavy ball Beldum if you still need it.

flargananddingle said:
We won't know 100% until bank releases but almost certainly only cubone bred or caught in gen 7 will evolve into marowak-A
Actually, it appears likely that anything that has an Alolan final form but the same initial form as usual will evolve into the Alolan variant if it evolves in SM, as absolutely nonsensical and ridiculous as that is.

Actually, it appears likely that anything that has an Alolan final form but the same initial form as usual will evolve into the Alolan variant if it evolves in SM, as absolutely nonsensical and ridiculous as that is.
pretty sure thats 100% certain since I read that somewhere on serebii

I'm SRing a Shaymin in AS and improbably just got one with HP Rock...but it's Bold (and has atrocious IVs, but those can be Hyper Trained). (I already reset a Timid one with HP Ice in a different game.)

Is there a reason to keep it, or is Timid basically the only acceptable nature?

Edit: Tossed

Last edited:
LF an Assault Vest and Choice Specs, can offer a battle ready Modest Tapu Fini capped up to max IVs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)