Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently searching for the following Jangmo-o:

Modest Jangmo-o
5IV Adamant Magikarp
Impish/Careful Honedge

I will trade one of my offers if anyone has the Pokemon:

4IV HA Adamant Alolan Sandshrew with Icicle Crash
3IV Modest Berserk Drampa with no Attack IVs
5IV Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet and Spikes

So, um, I think this guy clearly has just dumped a competitive mon into wondertrade by accident. I don't know if you'll see this, but if you really want her back I'd be ok with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone who cna spare me an beastball beldum with an joly nature ivs are irrelevant accept for special defense since none of my ditto sadly have that one

ofcourse I give something in return

Last edited:
1) Is Defog useful for Latios in the modern metagame(s)? I just want to know because I made a RP Latios in Gen 4 a LONG time ago, and I'm going to be finishing its ribbons in Gen 6 (and hopefully Gen 7) soon, so I'd like to know if this is a must-have move to teach it in Gen 4 before I transfer it to Gen 6.

2) Will anybody be on within the next few hours who would be willing to trade back and forth a few Pokemon for Pokedex completion purposes? I want to get my Shiny Charm as soon as possible, and I'm around 79% on the Pokedex right now. I can supply most everything, and I can even let go of a few Pokemon if need be.

Hullo! Someone able to help me evolve my porygon just once please?
I can handle that.
Done
Currently searching for the following Jangmo-o:

Modest Jangmo-o
5IV Adamant Magikarp
Impish/Careful Honedge

I will trade one of my offers if anyone has the Pokemon:

4IV HA Adamant Alolan Sandshrew with Icicle Crash
3IV Modest Berserk Drampa with no Attack IVs
5IV Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet and Spikes
I have the honedges if both natures for the Sandshrew is alright with you (both are premier ball and bad IVs, for fair warning)

2) Will anybody be on within the next few hours who would be willing to trade back and forth a few Pokemon for Pokedex completion purposes? I want to get my Shiny Charm as soon as possible, and I'm around 79% on the Pokedex right now. I can supply most everything, and I can even let go of a few Pokemon if need be.
Also fine helping here; I have a fair amount of the more irritating trade evos on me I can help you with, to cut down on the number of trades. I can also breed the game-specifics i already have if need be.

Just toss me a conversation and we can hash out the details, @all of you; I'll probably be either Battle Tree'ing or breeding something new in the meantime.

Last edited:
alright I need some good powerfull nicknames

the first one is for a female dragonite

the 2nd one is for an (mega) metagross

to give an idea its for my battle tree team

the lead porygon z who has z hyperbeam is called nuke 'em for oblius reasons especialy since his ability increases stab damage is pretty much a sure kill against anything that doesnt resist it and even most that do resist it get 1 shot:P

alright I need some good powerfull nicknames

the first one is for a female dragonite

the 2nd one is for an (mega) metagross

to give an idea its for my battle tree team

the lead porygon z who has z hyperbeam is called nuke 'em for oblius reasons especialy since his ability increases stab damage is pretty much a sure kill against anything that doesnt resist it and even most that do resist it get 1 shot:P
What kind of tastes do you have as far as nicknames go? Do you like puns, or references to mythology, or references to various media like TV shows and movies?

And would you be opposed to a common theme shared between the 3 of them?

I'll edit some nicknames into this post.

EDIT: For Dragonite:
-DragonMeDown (if it fits; 6th Gen onward allows 12 characters, right?)
-DrakeQuake
-Earthwyrm

Metagross:
-Mythril Face (in reference to Xenoblade)
-SteelBaptism (in reference to Tales)
-Orichalcum

Not my best work.

On the "Nuke 'em" theme you could make Dragonite "Rage 'em" and Metagross "Mash 'em", though I'm less certain on the Dragonite one because I don't know what moves it runs these days.

Last edited:
What kind of tastes do you have as far as nicknames go? Do you like puns, or references to mythology, or references to various media like TV shows and movies?

And would you be opposed to a common theme shared between the 3 of them?

I'll edit some nicknames into this post.
the nickname just have to fit the pokemon puns references etc is all fine and an common shared team would be realy cool as well even though im inclined to keep the name nuke 'em since I actualy like it a lot and it was my own idea:)

Anyone have a Hidden Ability Pikipek, Morelull, or Mareanie? I can give Bottle Caps (not gold ones just yet), Festival Tickets, or an IV bred Pichu with Hidden Power Ice.

1) Is Defog useful for Latios in the modern metagame(s)? I just want to know because I made a RP Latios in Gen 4 a LONG time ago, and I'm going to be finishing its ribbons in Gen 6 (and hopefully Gen 7) soon, so I'd like to know if this is a must-have move to teach it in Gen 4 before I transfer it to Gen 6.
Since I don't battle I can't really provide any insight into the current metagames.
I'd personally teach every latios that was RNGd before gen 5 defog. Especially since you said it's a ribbon project, where you already invest a lot of time into the poke I'd definetely invest those extra 20-30 minutes.

It's not a must-have but if you have one of the dppt games lying around you might aswell do it imo

Since I don't battle I can't really provide any insight into the current metagames.
I'd personally teach every latios that was RNGd before gen 5 defog. Especially since you said it's a ribbon project, where you already invest a lot of time into the poke I'd definetely invest those extra 20-30 minutes.

It's not a must-have but if you have one of the dppt games lying around you might aswell do it imo
Well, the reason I wanted to know if it was valuable is because I have to take that Latios through some tough challenges in Gen 6 (And eventually Gen 7) and Defog probably won't be a very valuable move against AI opponents (I suspect).

Ok, my message here is short and sweet: Im trading a gold bottlecap for a 6iv ditto. I dont care what ball its in, what nature, etc, as long as it's a 6IV ditto. pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)