Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a modest Petilil/Lilligant or a modest grass egg group male, since RNG won't give me one. Let me know what you'd like in return. Have some breedjects.

bash 'em doesnt relay seem to fit though I thought of that one as well

and gooy since its a team of 3 I actualy prefer their names are simulair but different like nuke em and smash em I want something simulair to that if possible:)
Hm. Well... juke'em? Like, juking someone out during basketball?

LF a Calm Tapu Fini, preferably with a low att IV, if HP Fire then even better. pm me for offers please. I can give a whole bunch of UBs with hidden powers and stuff

LF: Oranguru, Pyukumuku, or Pikipek. Preferably with HA for Mareanie and Pikipek. I do not care about what ball they are in or ivs.
FT: Dratini, Alolan Vulpix, Mimikyu, Minior, Stufful, and Honedge spitbacks.
New page bump. Also, I have love ball bounsweet spitbacks.

Last edited:
Well, technically you can get really lucky with SOS chaining, and to be 100% honest, Im completly ok if they're hacked.
You don't need to be too much lucky since the "SMHatchingRNGTool" was released (shout out to the original creators) 'cause you just need a 2/3IVs Ditto to do this. The tool is able to calculate which IVs are passed by the parents, so you only need to find the right combination between the two 'mons. However, you can easy find a 3IVs/4IVs Ditto using the SOS Chain Method like I did, there are guides and videos around that you can follow.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I was breeding Minior with a Jap Ditto and an English Minior on my Italian cartridge. I got 2 shinies in 10 eggs: is that even possible or am I just super lucky? D:

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone has a Jolly Kartana they could spare. I don't really have a lot to offer, but I might be able to get or breed for something you're looking for. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for an Alolan Sandshrew with its HA. If it had the egg move Night Slash and was in an apricorn or Beast Ball, that would be great; but it's not Mandatory.
I can offer: Comfey in Beast Ball, Mearnie in a Love Ball, Wishwashi in a Lureball, Gible in a Beast Ball, Togedemaru in Beast Ball, Feebas in a Moon Ball, Mimikyu in Beast Ball, and Lillipup in a Beast Ball.

I'm looking for an Alolan Sandshrew with its HA. If it had the egg move Night Slash and was in an apricorn or Beast Ball, that would be great; but it's not Mandatory.
I can offer: Comfey in Beast Ball, Mearnie in a Love Ball, Wishwashi in a Lureball, Gible in a Beast Ball, Togedemaru in Beast Ball, Feebas in a Moon Ball, Mimikyu in Beast Ball, and Lillipup in a Beast Ball.
PM me, I got you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)