Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any fast way to earn money in sun and moon?
The pkykumuku chucking thing is good. You can do it once a day and it gives you 20,000. I forget the name of where it is, but it's near the resort with the beach. (If somebody has the name please add on to this |D)

The pkykumuku chucking thing is good. You can do it once a day and it gives you 20,000. I forget the name of where it is, but it's near the resort with the beach. (If somebody has the name please add on to this |D)
I know that one but 20k is not realy a lot if you need like over 300k for some pieces of clothing.
amulet coin, and run around battling random trainers around the battle tree (i.e outside, don't battle in the battle tree) and in the elite 4 with lvl 100s

also, complete the UB mission. You get a million out of it
already beated them all lol and the ub mission is not an option for me since I want to reset them but I put that on hold due to my luck being rotten and I need multiple millions anyway

I know that one but 20k is not realy a lot if you need like over 300k for some pieces of clothing.
already beated them all lol and the ub mission is not an option for me since I want to reset them but I put that on hold due to my luck being rotten and I need multiple millions anyway
Going to the rocky outcrop near Poni Plains and breaking the Tauros-rocks repeatedly is supposedly a great way to make money; a single Comet shard, a 1.5% chance or so per rock, sells for 30,000. That's also ignoring the star pieces and stardust that are much more common. Break the rocks, reload the area, rinse, repeat.

It won't help you immediately, but if you constantly cycle your Pokémon on the rare treasure hunt in pokepelago, you'll keep yourself in the money pretty well
what do you mean by cycle?

Going to the rocky outcrop near Poni Plains and breaking the Tauros-rocks repeatedly is supposedly a great way to make money; a single Comet shard, a 1.5% chance or so per rock, sells for 30,000. That's also ignoring the star pieces and stardust that are much more common. Break the rocks, reload the area, rinse, repeat.
I did that for 3 hours found 1 comet shard and some other stuff but not much even the e4 is way faster:(

I did not realize that |D I mostly breed and buy TMs (I already got most of the clothes I need) so 20k seems like a lot to me. It's still helpful but I guess not gonna get you 300k really fast.

already doing that but gues my look is bad since I get tons of pearls but 1k a piece doesnt relay help much at all and even golden bottle caps arent worth selling:(
Well thats about every single way of earning money. You're not going to get 300k in an instant, its like a grinding game. Those tips are all really good. Just put some time and effort into it <3

I need someone to help fill in the pokedex for Tapu Bulu. I want to soft reset for Bulu and I don't want to worry about the pokedrx cutscene and I would like to put it in a repeat ball. Thanks.

Hello! I have a question as to the interpretation of IVs whilst within the game. When evaluating IVs within the PC, there are a few different ratings, ranging from "No Good" to "Best."

Here is what I am trying to figure out:
My Silvally has the following ratings-
HP-Very Good
Attack-Best
Sp. Attack-Best
Defense-Very Good
Sp. Defense-Best
Speed-Pretty Good
Does this Pokémon have 3IVs (Sp. Atk, Attack, Sp. Def)

Another example. I have a Shiny Toxapex from a YouTube Giveaway that has "Best" in all 6 Stats. Does this Pokémon have 6IVs?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hello! I have a question as to the interpretation of IVs whilst within the game. When evaluating IVs within the PC, there are a few different ratings, ranging from "No Good" to "Best."

HP-Very Good
Attack-Best
Sp. Attack-Best
Defense-Very Good
Sp. Defense-Best
Speed-Pretty Good

Another example. I have a Shiny Toxapex from a YouTube Giveaway that has "Best" in all 6 Stats. Does this Pokémon have 6IVs?

If it says best then that means that pokemon has 31 ivs on those stats. You are correct on the sivally, and yes that means all stats have 31 ivs on the Toxapex.

HP-Very Good
Attack-Best
Sp. Attack-Best
Defense-Very Good
Sp. Defense-Best
Speed-Pretty Good

Main values in breeding are
0=No Good
31=Best
30=Fantastic

If "Pretty Good", "Decent" or etcetera show up, straight to Wonder Trade with that one basically for a competitive breed

Edit: all "unique" Pokemon, IE legends, UBs, and the like, all have 3 guaranteed perfect IVs. Your Silvally does indeed have 3 perfect IVs in Attack, Special Attack, and Special Defense.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Question: is it just me or Synchronize doesn't work on SOS battles? I'm asking because in all of my chains and "final results" it hasn't worked a single time for me, and I'd like to know if it actually works or not - or if there's a catch with it - before I waste a teamslot on a Synch the next time I try chaining something. Any reply will be appreciated.

Question: is it just me or Synchronize doesn't work on SOS battles? I'm asking because in all of my chains and "final results" it hasn't worked a single time for me, and I'd like to know if it actually works or not - or if there's a catch with it - before I waste a teamslot on a Synch the next time I try chaining something. Any reply will be appreciated.
Synch has to be out DURING the synch (edit: SOS call) process for SOS Chaining, I believe. It's unlike how it works for legends and such where you can just get your lv1 Abra beaten up in Poni Wilds and stick it in first slot, if I remember right.

Edit: for clarity, if you have your Abra out for a SOS chain, that first Pokemon will have a 50% chance of desired nature. But when you throw out your Gyarados or whatever you use for actual chaining, you end up with the game just making a random nature because you aren't using a synchronizer when the process of generating another Pokemon happens. I'm pretty sure you need to stick with the synchronizer during the desired capture period to get the increased specified nature chance.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Synch has to be out DURING the synch (edit: SOS call) process for SOS Chaining, I believe. It's unlike how it works for legends and such where you can just get your lv1 Abra beaten up in Poni Wilds and stick it in first slot, if I remember right.

Edit: for clarity, if you have your Abra out for a SOS chain, that first Pokemon will have a 50% chance of desired nature. But when you throw out your Gyarados or whatever you use for actual chaining, you end up with the game just making a random nature because you aren't using a synchronizer when the process of generating another Pokemon happens. I'm pretty sure you need to stick with the synchronizer during the desired capture period to get the increased specified nature chance.
You confirmed my suspicions, its just as I thought; I guess that will make things a little more complicated then. Thanks for your reply!

It works funnily.
You need to have a Synchronizer out when the Pokémon calls for backup, but the Pokémon called in will have the nature of whatever Pokémon's leading the party, not necessarily the Sync.
It's honestly a good quirk, because I dreaded having to make 5-10 Syncs to use in battle.

Does anyone have an absol with mean look and false swipe? It's time to catch this magic guard abra, and the trapinch arena trap sandstorm route is just getting me tight

Well thats about every single way of earning money. You're not going to get 300k in an instant, its like a grinding game. Those tips are all really good. Just put some time and effort into it <3
I dont need it in an instant money grinding is so slow in this game compared to previus games:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)