Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone trade me a random Mew(stat doesn't matter) for X and Y.

It's for my cousin.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an ice stone to evolve my Sandshrew, since I don't have Pokepelago set up. I can offer: Moon Ball Feebas and Cubone, Beast Ball Comfey, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Gible,Lillipup, Heavy Ball Sandshrew, Lure Ball Wishiwashi, and Love Ball Marenie,

I'm looking for an ice stone to evolve my Sandshrew, since I don't have Pokepelago set up. I can offer: Moon Ball Feebas and Cubone, Beast Ball Comfey, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Gible,Lillipup, Heavy Ball Sandshrew, Lure Ball Wishiwashi, and Love Ball Marenie,
Add me on my Sun FC.

I need some help doing some trade evolutions. I can offer a bottle cap for anyone who decides to help me.
Edit: Also need help with dex entries for Alolan Sandshrew and Alolan Sandslash

Does anybody have a gen 6 Munchlax/Snorlax in a heavy ball with the egg move self-destruct? Trying to get this combo in advance of poke bank since as far as I know it's currently illegal in gen 7. Can't remember if self destruct passes down or not since I know it's a weird move to get on either mon, but here's hoping.

Let me know what you'd like in return. I have beast ball Beldums (6IV) and heavy ball Scyther breedject off the top of my head for gen 7 players, but I'll also happily offer something else if I have it.

Does anybody have a gen 6 Munchlax/Snorlax in a heavy ball with the egg move self-destruct? Trying to get this combo in advance of poke bank since as far as I know it's currently illegal in gen 7. Can't remember if self destruct passes down or not since I know it's a weird move to get on either mon, but here's hoping.

Let me know what you'd like in return. I have beast ball Beldums (6IV) and heavy ball Scyther breedject off the top of my head for gen 7 players, but I'll also happily offer something else if I have it.
I believe only special Snorlax(s) can get it and it is only an egg move on Munchlax. So in order for that to work, you have to breed with the lax incense to keep the move, which of course means you give up destiny knot or everstone. Rough life for the self-destructing fatty.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I have a female Munchlax in a Heavy Ball with 4 Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, Self-Destruct and Whirlwind.
It has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpD and Spd, but unfortunately it has a Modest nature.
You can have it for absolutely free.
Let me know what you think.

You can find my info down below in my signature.

Last edited:
I have a female Munchlax in a Heavy Ball with 4 Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, Self-Destruct and Whirlwind.
It has 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpD and Spd, but unfortunately it has a Modest nature.
You can have it for absolutely free.
Let me know what you think.

My info is in my signature.
That would be absolutely incredible. I'll PM you when I'm home.

Does anyone have a Maranga and Apicot berry to spare? I can offer any of the other berries including the Ganlon and Kee berries as well some breedject Bold/Regenerator/Haze Mareanie, Mimikyu, and Jolly/Dragon Dance Bagon. This is for Pokemon Sun btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)