Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm searching for a Lure Ball Dewpider. Quote/VM/PM if you have a spitback, please.
I have a flawless Japanese one that fits your description.
It's a male Jolly Dewpider bred in a Lure Ball with 31 IVs in HP, Atk, Def, SpD and Spe and with 2 Egg Moves: Stockpile and Spit Up.
You can have it for free if you want. Let me know what you think.
You can find my info in my signature down below.

What's a good "future-proof" nature for Necrozma? A lot of people advocate something like Bold or another defensive nature for the stat-boost sets, but I kind of want to do Modest or Timid. Is it reasonable to get Modest/Timid in the hopes that Necrozma gets a new forme later that has better moves for a Special Attacker, or is it better to just stick with the popular defensive natures that are out right now?

What's a good "future-proof" nature for Necrozma? A lot of people advocate something like Bold or another defensive nature for the stat-boost sets, but I kind of want to do Modest or Timid. Is it reasonable to get Modest/Timid in the hopes that Necrozma gets a new forme later that has better moves for a Special Attacker, or is it better to just stick with the popular defensive natures that are out right now?
Im gonna hold on to my Timid and trade for a bold so yeah, Timid might work

Looking for an ability capsule. Too lazy for bp's right now. Willing to trade a few pokemon for it. Heavy ball beldum, dusk ball deino, luxury ball meowth with foul play and parting shot, premier ball larvesta, and beast ball gible.

Also the shiny meowth I bred, will it matter so much if it has 31 ivs on attack for foul play?

Looking for an ability capsule. Too lazy for bp's right now. Willing to trade a few pokemon for it. Heavy ball beldum, dusk ball deino, luxury ball meowth with foul play and parting shot, premier ball larvesta, and beast ball gible.

Also the shiny meowth I bred, will it matter so much if it has 31 ivs on attack for foul play?
I can help for the larvesta!

Looking for a few of the Smogon giveaway mons from a while back specifically Celesteela, A-Marowak, and Toxipex. I have a few leftovers from various breeding projects I can give in return.

Im gonna hold on to my Timid and trade for a bold so yeah, Timid might work
Thanks, I'll probably go Timid then.

I know it can't get HP Fighting, but is any other HP likely to be needed? I'm going to catch it in a Beast Ball, so I don't want to catch it too many times.

Last edited:
Anybody have the Shiny Ninetales from the Smogon giveaway I can get you a mega stone in exchange? (Gen. 7)
I currently have 73 BP.

I have the following up for trade. LF Pheramosa+Celesteela

Adamant - Relatively Superior
14/31/31/24/31/2

Timid - Above Average
31/4/31/0/2/31

x3 @ Jolly
1) 31/13/31/31/5/27(Relatively-Superior)
2) 22/31/18/0/31/31(Outstanding)
3) 31/25/31/31/31/8(Outstanding)

Last edited:
Anybody have the Shiny Ninetales from the Smogon giveaway I can get you a mega stone in exchange? (Gen. 7)
I currently have 73 BP.
If you can clone I can help you as I got one, send me a pm

I have the following up for trade. LF Pheramosa+Celesteela to complete the dex. If you if you don't need these, I would appreciate a trade/trade back for the dex entries. I also need a Lunala entry as well. Please and thanks friends.

Adamant - Relatively Superior
14/31/31/24/31/2

Timid - Above Average
31/4/31/0/2/31

x3 @ Jolly
1) 31/13/31/31/5/27(Relatively-Superior)
2) 22/31/18/0/31/31(Outstanding)
3) 31/25/31/31/31/8(Outstanding)
Don't need any of those but i can help you registering Pheromosa and Celeestela, there's a Lunala giveaway on the smogon facebook page btw! but i can also help you with it, PM me if you need

Hi, I'm still looking for trade backs to obtain Machamp, , Alakazam, Electivire, , Milotic, Magmortar, Porygon 2 & Z

I am also needing Braviary, Politoad, Carracosta, Type Null, Silvally and Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solageo and the Ultra Beasts (bar Xurkitree and Kartana) to finish my dex.

All trade backs of course!!!

Any help would be much appreciated.
I can help you with evolving your Pokemon. As for finishing your Pokedex all I can provide is Solgaleo at the moment. I didn't attempt to catch any other legendaries yet. I will eventually!

Anyone have a spare mudkip in any pokeball or a petlil in a friend ball that is willing to trade?
I have spitouts of stuffuls in a heal ball with ice punch, thunder punch and wide guard. I also have a few spit outs of gibles with rough skin and iron head in an ultra ball.
I'm still looking for these two.
Forgot to add this, but I can only trade in Gen 7.

Last edited:
I'm still looking for these two.
I got a Mudkip in Omega Ruby I think. If you got Pokemon Bank you can transfer it to Sun and Moon (or wherever you want to).

EDIT: Yep I got a Lvl 11 male Mudkip with Pokerus.

EDIT 2: What I am looking for is any member of the Magnemite evolution family that knows Gravity. Anyone got one in Sun and Moon? If so what would you want in return?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)