Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair warning, /r/PokemonTrades and other subs allow hacking balls onto parents, so it's quite likely that any offspring bred from that would not be ok to trade here.
well their rules state that they don't even allow cloned pokemon cuz they consider it a hack and here it is allowed so I'm not sure

"No trading of hacked, cloned, or illegal Pokémon"

thats like their rule #1 will keep it in mind tho

Isn't it mechanically impossible to get Beldum in a Heavy Ball, given how it doesn't weigh enough to pass the first threshold? I remember someone here saying he threw 500 Heavy Balls at a Beldum and none of them even rolled once.
Pretty sure it's possible but just stupidly rare and you have to get really lucky to catch one in 999 balls.

Isn't it mechanically impossible to get Beldum in a Heavy Ball, given how it doesn't weigh enough to pass the first threshold? I remember someone here saying he threw 500 Heavy Balls at a Beldum and none of them even rolled once.
If you give it heavy metal via skill swap it's a bit better, but it's just a really low chance.

Isn't it mechanically impossible to get Beldum in a Heavy Ball, given how it dI'm doesn't weigh enough to pass the first threshold? I remember someone here saying he threw 500 Heavy Balls at a Beldum and none of them even rolled once.
Its possible. Just a roughly 0.00003% chance or something like that. Heavy Metal bumps it back to a Mewtwo level catch rate if Im correct in it having any effect. Its hard to tell though. Ive gotten one shake once.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well their rules state that they don't even allow cloned pokemon cuz they consider it a hack and here it is allowed so I'm not sure

"No trading of hacked, cloned, or illegal Pokémon"

thats like their rule #1 will keep it in mind tho
Right, but they do allow hacking parents and breeding from them. There, offspring are treated as legit as long as they have legal characteristics. Here, the offspring of a hack are also considered hacks.

Right, but they do allow hacking parents and breeding from them. There, offspring are treated as legit as long as they have legal characteristics. Here, the offspring of a hack are also considered hacks.
Gotcha, I did go through their whole rules and it is stated as you say, i had already asked the user how was obtained and was from yet another user which i already spoke with as well, but guess will ask for more details as to how they were obtained before trading, things considered legit here are not there and viceversa lol

Hey all. So I SR'd this Solgaleo: Adamant 31 / 30 / 31 / 19 / 31 / 30

I'm pretty sure I'm stopping with this (haven't saved yet), but is that extra 1 point really necessary for speed with its odd speed tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)