Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'fixed' the post for you. But there's still an issue with the images:
  • You shouldn't use query parameters in [IMG] blocks; you had [IMG]https://.../species.png?raw=true[/IMG] for most of the images in the thread. These will be slow (for satisfying the query constraints) and inconsistent. Link to the base png you want to display instead - I did this for you for the ones I could trivially fix, but I literally just did a find/replace; so it's likely I missed some.
  • You are using a user's local GitHub account. This means viewers of your thread are liable (likely) to see "Rate limit reached" errors when loading the images. These will display as 'broken' images ([?]-like). GitHub really isn't designed for thousands of concurrent requests to the same resources. You should use a dedicated image hosting website which expects such traffic.

Edit: Same thing is happening with your avatars. The images aren't specifically 'broken' (per se), GitHub's just rejecting the request, and XenForo puts a [?] placeholder where they would go because it's unable to access the resource.
Thanks so much, .com! I appreciate it. And yeah, I noticed that the sprites in my thread don't show up now. It wasn't like that before. That's what I get for trying to credit people for their work. My thread's all fucked up now lol.

Anyway, when I was talking about my avatar, I'm talking about the Gengar avatar that I have right now on Smogon. It's supposed to be a .gif but the website says it's too big even though it isn't.

I can give youone , either for a Durant (IVs don't nature dont matter it's just for breeding)
or if you don't have one just for free :)
Not sure if I have a Durant, but I'll check. Will you be around in about an hour or so to trade?

Anyone have the bluemew shiny weedle from his GA a while back in ORAS? I'm trying to get it to a beedrill and i transferred mine without giving it knock off

If you do, please either let me know here or Pm me, I have a lot I can offer in SM for it in ORAS

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have the bluemew shiny weedle from his GA a while back in ORAS? I'm trying to get it to a beedrill and i transferred mine without giving it knock off

If you do, please either let me know here or Pm me, I have a lot I can offer in SM for it in ORAS
i dont have that one specifically, but i can trade you a gen 6 shiny weedle if you want. just shoot me a vm

Hi everyone! I just need to get a few trade evolutions done... and I have no friends Rip

I currently need...
-Alakazam
-Slowking
-Politoed
-Magmortar
-Porygon2 and Porygon-Z
And I need a Solgaleo as well; I have a second Lunala to trade!

Please note that I'm new to Smogon and long-distance link trading and stuff so I'm not the best at this... >>;

Hi everyone! I just need to get a few trade evolutions done... and I have no friends Rip

I currently need...
-Alakazam
-Slowking
-Politoed
-Magmortar
-Porygon2 and Porygon-Z
And I need a Solgaleo as well; I have a second Lunala to trade!

Please note that I'm new to Smogon and long-distance link trading and stuff so I'm not the best at this... >>;
I'd be happy to help, What's your FC and IGN?

I'd be happy to help, What's your FC and IGN?
Oh thank you! My IGN is Hydria and FC is 1864-9987-8518 ~
(Note: I need a moment to put evolutionary items on them...alsoIwasn'texpectingareplythisfastsoIactuallydon'thaveasecondLunalaitmayormaynotbeaCosmoemstillbutit'satevolvinglevelwhoops)

Oh thank you! My IGN is Hydria and FC is 1864-9987-8518 ~
(Note: I need a moment to put evolutionary items on them...alsoIwasn'texpectingareplythisfastsoIactuallydon'thaveasecondLunalaitmayormaynotbeaCosmoemstillbutit'satevolvinglevelwhoops)
That's fine, just helping is enough payment. However i don't have the solgaleo but i can evolve the cosmoem into solgaleo if you want.

Fc's in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)