Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be the case, just like Gengars ability changing from Levitate to Cursed Body in gen 7
Yes. Same with Wingull/Pelliper with Keen Eye, (to Hydration/Drizzle) Torkoal with White Smoke, (to Drought) and Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith with Sturdy. (to Weak Armor/Sand Stream

Not quite. Gengar only has one possible ability, they just changed what ability that was in gen 7. (was Levitate, now Cursed Body) The Ability Capsule would have no effect on Gengar.
Thanks, Guys. :)

I mean, if neither of the options seem like it'll be objectively more useful than the other aside from the 0 Attack one being flexible enough to allow you to run it both with or without U-Turn for now, why not go for that? Besides, even with the 30/31/30/31/31/31 spread, you'll need to Hyper train for it to be perfect at level 100. Of course, the optimal option is to RNG one with 30/31/30/31/31/31 and then restore the save to do one with 0 Attack, I can't argue with that.

I don't want to make this a continuous discussion of whether Hyper Training is a good thing or whether it'll be a thing in the next games or not, because this isn't really the place for it. So I'll just put my thoughts on the matter in the hide tab below. If you want to continue the discussion, feel free to take it to VMs/PMs. I'll gladly take some time to discuss that, as it's a topic I'm passionate about.
Just wanted to say that even though Super Training and Hyper Training have similar names, they are pretty much the opposites of one-another, so you can't compare the 2.
Super Training was just a mini-game that allowed you to alter your stats in a way that the game already allowed you to alter them. Nothing was possible with Super Training that wasn't possible without it.
Hyper Training on the other hand was not a mini-game, it allows you to change the stats in a completely new way that hasn't been possible before (like allowing 350 Speed Latios with HP fire). They haven't changed how stats work since gen 3. So saying that they'll drop Hyper Training (without adding anything similar to it) would be like saying they'll drop EVs/IVs in favor of something else.
Agree on all fronts - appreciate the insight :)

Looking for someone to clone my Modest 31/0/31/26-27/31/27 Lunala, SR'd by myself, as well as a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Arceus. Contact me as soon as possible :) You may keep a copy of both pokemon.

Last edited:
Yes. Same with Wingull/Pelliper with Keen Eye, (to Hydration/Drizzle) Torkoal with White Smoke, (to Drought) and Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith with Sturdy. (to Weak Armor/Sand Stream

Not quite. Gengar only has one possible ability, they just changed what ability that was in gen 7. (was Levitate, now Cursed Body) The Ability Capsule would have no effect on Gengar.
What I meant was that the game will now recognize the new ability even if the mon is from a previous gen

Anyone with a safari ball spinda?
Edit: also looking for safari ball beldum.
Can help you out with the Safari Spinda but need to free a daycare up to breed on EM's etc. It's in Gen 6 if you want to borrow it to breed a copy off just for the ball though.

I've also been working on catching Safari Beldum but it's going to take a while judging by the number of balls I've thrown so far.

Edit: Just caught Safari Beldum so can help you with that as well.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I have a question. If this is not the right place to ask, my apologies...

Yesterday a friend of mine traded various pokemon with someone but his internet connection started to fail, so he asked me to trade this guy the remaining pokemon. After we finished trading, I noticed that all of them might be hacked, every pokemon was at lv 100, with flawless IVs (no stat is hyper trained). I say these are hacked because I think there's no way to get one Arceus (with an english name) in a cherish ball, with a japanese OT, and SPA as the region xD.

Anyways, I told my friend his pokemon are almost certainly hacked. He only wanted them for collection purposes, but he asked me a question and this is where you guys can help me. If he uses some of these pokemon in Battle Spot, will he be banned (or risk a ban) from online features just for using them? I know that near 6.000 players got banned for modifications in their game data. Would using them fall under this category?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone!

I have a question. If this is not the right place to ask, my apologies...

Yesterday a friend of mine traded various pokemon with someone but his internet connection started to fail, so he asked me to trade this guy the remaining pokemon. After we finished trading, I noticed that all of them might be hacked, every pokemon was at lv 100, with flawless IVs (no stat is hyper trained). I say these are hacked because I think there's no way to get one Arceus (with an english name) in a cherish ball, with a japanese OT, and SPA as the region xD.

Anyways, I told my friend his pokemon are almost certainly hacked. He only wanted them for collection purposes, but he asked me a question and this is where you guys can help me. If he uses some of these pokemon in Battle Spot, will he be banned (or risk a ban) from online features just for using them? I know that near 6.000 players got banned for modifications in their game data. Would using them fall under this category?

Thanks in advance!
If He uses the hacked pokemon, he is tempting fate hard with the Ban-Hammer, and if they are as obviously hacked as the Arceus is then that just makes the situation worse. I would highly suggest that he does not trade those or use them as both of those actions can lead to a permanent ban.

Reactions: GVA
I want to evolve my Scyther and Seadra in Alpha Sapphire, this saves me a lot of time in the Battle Tree in Sun, can anyone help me out?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to evolve my Scyther and Seadra in Alpha Sapphire, this saves me a lot of time in the Battle Tree in Sun, can anyone help me out?
I can help you with that. Feel free to add the FC in my signature down below.
I'll grab my Alpha Sapphire game and wait for you online.

Could someone trade me two ralts with telepathy. If someone has a charizardite X mega stone you could trade me. You could trade me a pokemon holding one. I don't have anything good to trade sorry.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hm?! Oh!

Since when can the starter pokemon be capture with the apricorn pokeballs, huh?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...h-18th-update-flawless-g6-g7-zygarde.3579367/
As I'm sure you're aware, Apricorn balls are obtainable in Sun and Moon. And Since Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Emboar, Serperior and Samurott are catchable in Sun and Moon through Island Scan, they are legally obtainable in Apricorn balls. And since males have a 50% chance of passing the ball when breeding with a female of the same species now, they are even legal being in Apricorn Balls with their Hidden Ability! (by breeding something like a Male Friend Ball Serperior with a Female Pokeball HA Serperior, you will have a chance to get Friend Ball HA offspring)

As I'm sure you're aware, Apricorn balls are obtainable in Sun and Moon. And Since Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Emboar, Serperior and Samurott are catchable in Sun and Moon through Island Scan, they are legally obtainable in Apricorn balls. And since males have a 50% chance of passing the ball when breeding with a female of the same species now, they are even legal being in Apricorn Balls with their Hidden Ability! (by breeding something like a Male Friend Ball Serperior with a Female Pokeball HA Serperior, you will have a chance to get Friend Ball HA offspring)

Cool Beans!

Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)