Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump again. Still looking for the following apricorn ball mons:

Level ball goomy
Moon ball pancham
Heavy/moon ball klefki

Or I suppose the balls themselves so I can catch these.

Also still looking for these:
Dream ball squirtle
Dream ball bulbasaur
Luxury ball chimchar

Reply or PM please, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Anyone still cloning in Generation 6? I need someone to help me clone my 20th Anniversary Event Mew on my Omega Ruby game. I need the original and one clone back. It has 31/10/31/31/31/31 IVs, Timid nature and is untrained. I soft-reset it myself. If you help me clone, you can keep a non-redis copy. If the item gets cloned as well, I will attach a Master Ball so that the original and clone I get back are both holding Master Ball. My info is in my signature.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone still cloning in Generation 6? I need someone to help me clone my 20th Anniversary Event Mew on my Omega Ruby game. I need the original and one clone back. It has 31/10/31/31/31/31 IVs, Timid nature and is untrained. I soft-reset it myself. If you help me clone, you can keep a non-redis copy. If the item gets cloned as well, I will attach a Master Ball so that the original and clone I get back are both holding Master Ball. My info is in my signature.
I can help you with that. I'm not gonna keep any copies for myself though.
I still have you added from last time.

Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're ready so that we don't unnecessarily clog up this thread.

Whats up guys!? I have a question regarding the availability of shiny Zygarde. Is it possible to obtain a Shiny Zygarde in Sun/Moon? I have looked on Serebii, and it does not appear to be shiny-locked, but I have heard elsewhere that it is. Can someone help clarify this for me?

Thanks,
-AV

Whats up guys!? I have a question regarding the availability of shiny Zygarde. Is it possible to obtain a Shiny Zygarde in Sun/Moon? I have looked on Serebii, and it does not appear to be shiny-locked, but I have heard elsewhere that it is. Can someone help clarify this for me?

Thanks,
-AV
Shiny zygarde is only possible from gen 6 event. Same as shiny yveltal and shiny xerneas. Not in sun/moon.
Apparently is illegal, only yvetal and xerneas can be shiny. :/

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Thanks,
-AV
Shiny zygarde is only possible from gen 6 event. Same as shiny yveltal and shiny xerneas. Not in sun/moon.
There is still no way to get a shiny Zygarde legally, as assembling Zygarde from cells will never give a shiny one and the Zygarde from Terminus cave is shiny locked like the Xerneas and Yveltal. Also, The Zygarde event in X/Y/OR/AS wasn't shiny, it was just a regular Zygarde at level 100 in a Cherish Ball.

There is still no way to get a shiny Zygarde legally, as assembling Zygarde from cells will never give a shiny one and the Zygarde from Terminus cave is shiny locked like the Xerneas and Yveltal. Also, The Zygarde event in X/Y/OR/AS wasn't shiny, it was just a regular Zygarde at level 100 in a Cherish Ball.
oh really? I thought it was shiny. Oh well I guess no mint zygarde for us. :(

Hello everyone,

does anyone have a spare female HA Mareanie? Of course, I would be glad to receive one with good IVs, but I would already be happy, if I received a regular one!

Hello everyone,

does anyone have a spare female HA Mareanie? Of course, I would be glad to receive one with good IVs, but I would already be happy, if I received a regular one!
I can help you, but I won't be able to trade for a few hours. If nobody helps you sooner I'll PM you when I'm available.

Looking for:

- HA Fletchling
- Ferroseed
- HA Swinub
- Honedge

Just need these for breeding since I don't currently have X/Y or OR/AS with me.

Last edited:
Looking for:

- HA Fletchling
- Ferroseed
- Swinub
- Honedge

Just need these for breeding since I don't currently have X/Y or OR/AS with me.
I can cover Brave/Relaxed Ferroseed (stealth rock , leech seed , seed bomb , bullet seed)and Quiet Honedge (metal sound , shadow sneak , destiny bond, wide Guard)

Greetings, fellow Smogoners. Since the Kanto x Alola Battle Competition is over, and the Mega Stone rewards are coming soon, I decided to drop by and try to get an Onix from you guys. I'm looking for a Heavy Ball or Fast Ball Onix, and in return I'm offering one of these:

Drampa
780.png
fastball.png

Nature:
Quiet
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
Ability: Berserk
Moves: Play Nice / Echoed Voice / Mist / Hurricane
Stock: 4 Male / 6 Female

And yes, those are the IVs on all of them. I was breeding for a shiny, and these are all the flawless ones I got before finally getting it (Its IVs were 31/31/x/31/31/31, so it wasn't worth it). If not interested in this, you could also check the stuff on my Trade Thread (which is not much). IVs and Nature are not important. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
LF HA litleo - Ivs nature don't matter. Can trade lots of BR pokemon for it!

actually I just realized the HA is useless since it's a special attacker. Any will do

Last edited:
Wanted to know if the global mission rewards(the rare candies and heavy ball) have started to be distributed to the participants. PGL has no news on that so most likely no but just wanted to be sure thats why I am writing here. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a pyukumuku with unaware? I offer HA cyndaquil, totodile gligar, gible, and phantump, someone please help
I don't have one, but i would like to snatch one of those gligars from you, Anything you would want in return for it?, i could also get to work on sos'ing the pyukumuku for you.

I might, can get you on, do you have litleo?
I can, but I have no litleo :(
I don't have one, but i would like to snatch one of those gligars from you, Anything you would want in return for it?, i could also get to work on sos'ing the pyukumuku for you.
If you could I could definitely get you a gligar or a HA alolan geodude

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)