Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

You can not use these. Only a few of them are not really custom avatars. I will edit the post with the hidden ones. All custom avatars have to be uploaded individually by Zarel. This is why not everyone has a custom avatar available to them. To get a custom avatar you require to be global driver (%) or higher on the simulator or by being a contributor.

I will list the hidden avatars in the main post.
mine! shoutouts Reisen Inaba

this is my final avi choice

I have it under the alt xVegito on Ps, if that matters
Uh how do you get that

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Didnt get it straight, how exactly can we get custom sprites?
You can get a custom avatar if you contribute to the simulator or Smogon or if you're global staff. Custom avatars are more like a reward, rather than a feature. All avatars are uploaded separately and this is why not everyone is allowed to get one. If you want to get a custom avatar prove yourself on the simulator, on smogon or on both.

You can get a custom avatar if you contribute to the simulator or Smogon or if you're global staff. Custom avatars are more like a reward, rather than a feature. All avatars are uploaded separately and this is why not everyone is allowed to get one. If you want to get a custom avatar prove yourself on the simulator, on smogon or on both.
I talked to someone earlier on PKMNSD, and they said you have to be a global voice, not global driver. They were staff, I think.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I talked to someone earlier on PKMNSD, and they said you have to be a global voice, not global driver. They were staff, I think.
It used to be global voice as far as I know. That's why a lot of people have a custom avatar now. There's a few people that got them through global voice. They bumped up the requirements for some reason. But yeah, it's still global driver or contributor.

Global Voice can get them via contributing to the sim or smogon. It's mostly Global Driver though.
It used to be global voice as far as I know. That's why a lot of people have a custom avatar now. There's a few people that got them through global voice. They bumped up the requirements for some reason. But yeah, it's still global driver or contributor.
I've seen many global voices with custom avatars. Also, as I said before, the staff said that it's a global voice, so I think they probably know what they are talking about. On a different note, I actually made my own custom avatar, though I'm sure I won't be able to use it.

i have also been waiting for a new avatars ,as i am bored by seeing those old ones ,these are really fashionable and cool ones....
I like them so much thank you all who contributing in adding these...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)