Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So TL;DR, Its more for OU than for Battle Spot? That makes sense, I went on the assumption this for cart exclusive battling.
Yes. Timid really is for OU.

BSS mostly uses Bold. Sometimes Modest with the rarer Calm Zapdos. (Mega Salamence is a thing here so physically bulky Electric-types are valuable.)
BSD mostly uses Modest plus Tailwind with the other natures (Calm, Timid, Bold) being secondary choices. This is the Battle Spot metagame where you might realistically encounter a Timid Zapdos, but Modest is much more common.

Last edited:
Yes. Timid really is for OU.

BSS mostly uses Bold. Sometimes Modest with the rarer Calm Zapdos. (Mega Salamence is a thing here so physically bulky Electric-types are valuable.)
BSD mostly uses Modest plus Tailwind with the other natures (Calm, Timid, Bold) being secondary choices. This is the Battle Spot metagame where you might realistically encounter a Timid Zapdos, but Modest is much more common.
This is part of a bigger exercise for me. I plan to RNG multiple natures of the viable legendaries in BSS. My shortlist includes the aforementioned Zapdos (of which I already have a Bold one), Landorus, Thundurus, Suicune, Heatran and Cresselia.

To a lesser extent I'm open to alternatives to Timid HP Fire Lati@s and Timid HP Ice Raikou, but options for these seem scarce.

Looking for someone that can PP max my and EV train my team. PM me!

I'll offer my SR'd Calm 31/0/31/26/31/30 (hp fire) Magearna in return.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looking for someone that can PP max my and EV train my team. PM me!

I'll offer my SR'd Calm 31/0/31/26/31/30 (hp fire) Magearna in return. PM me!
I can help you with that now if you want.
VM/PM me with the details.

You don't need to give me anything in return though, my help is always free.

Last edited:
Calling all non-USA players!. I am looking for a non-USA Ditto to use for the Masuda Method in Pokemon Sun.

Naturally I'd like to trade a Ditto of my own. And to sweeten the deal, I can make my Ditto a 4IV one with Pokerus that's holding a Destiny Knot.

Calling all non-USA players!. I am looking for a non-USA Ditto to use for the Masuda Method in Pokemon Sun.

Naturally I'd like to trade a Ditto of my own. And to sweeten the deal, I can make my Ditto a 4IV one with Pokerus that's holding a Destiny Knot.
Does any kind of non-ENG Ditto work for you, regardless of Nature and IV's? I have a French Ditto from Wonder Trade, which I've only ever used as Bank fodder for BPs

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I can recommend Most's Ditto Giveaway. You can find it by clicking here.
He has a vast collection of German Dittos. Just make sure to read the rules!

I can recommend Most's Ditto Giveaway. You can find it by clicking here.
He has a vast collection of German Dittos. Just make sure to read the rules!
Ooh thanks. I'll definitely check that out!

Does any kind of non-ENG Ditto work for you, regardless of Nature and IV's? I have a French Ditto from Wonder Trade, which I've only ever used as Bank fodder for BPs
I am all up for foreign Ditto's from different regions. Post on my account so we can discuss how to use the GTS. I am more than happy depositing mine in the GTS.

Anything from Wonder trade and/or GTS have a chance of being illegal. Heck, I even found a Pikachu with a Cap on GTS. To make sure you don't get in trouble, I suggest you don't offer that ditto.

Looking for a breedject galvanize geodude and marvel scale dratini. I don't have a lot but I will give you any anything I have! Thanks :)

I'm looking for someone to breed me a furfrou. Preferably careful nature, and at least decent IV's. And move tutored helping hand as well as bred refresh. (Also Tm Snarl him too if you got it. I'd love you long time )Dog theme team :) I don't have much but I'll trade anything I have that's not part of my team.

I'm looking for someone to breed me a furfrou. Preferably careful nature, and at least decent IV's. And move tutored helping hand as well as bred refresh. (Also Tm Snarl him too if you got it. I'd love you long time )Dog theme team :) I don't have much but I'll trade anything I have that's not part of my team.
I think I can help. PM me

Is it worth having a 31 Attack IV on Mew for Knock Off/U-Turn? Or is the threat of Foul Play enough that you'd want low-Attack? I just SRed a 31/31/x/x/31/31 Timid Mew in ORAS (from last year's Mystery Gift) and I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or toss it.

Lf someone to clone my tapu fini and tapu koko for me. I just need original+2. You can keep copies for yourself as a reward. I also need a bottle cap. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Helped

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Lf someone to clone my tapu fini for me. I just need original+2. You can keep a copy for yourself as a reward. I also need a bottle cap. Thanks in advance.
I can take care of this for you now if you want.
I can equip a Bottle Cap to all 3 of them.

Also thanks for the offer, but I'm not gonna keep a copy.

Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

I can take care of this for you now if you want.
I can equip a Bottle Cap to all 3 of them.

Also thanks for the offer, but I'm not gonna keep a copy.

Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.
Could you clone me my G6 gift shiny Metagross? I'd like to keep one (the "original") in ORAS and "gen-up" the other for battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)