SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreetPass? Seriously? That's so nonsense.. my city is really small and I never get StreetPass hits, let alone someone who will even have the games! Hate it when developers lock content behind StreetPass..
No. It's not streetpass the way you're thinking. GF isn't that stupid.
I checked the 3DS setting, put the local communication mode, the game street pass is actually when you are in the plaza. It takes the people around you + the people online, and stock up to 100 people + your VIP. That's why it's so barren at the moment, no one should be retarded enough to get online before release date after the SM banwave.
It was also like this when you turned the wifi on with the PSS in gen6.

Last edited:
No. It's not streetpass the way you're thinking. GF isn't that stupid.
I checked the 3DS setting, put the local communication mode, the game street pass is actually when you are in the plaza. It takes the people around you + the people online, and stock up to 100 people + your VIP. That's why it's so barren at the moment, no one should be retarded enough to get online before release date after the SM banwave.
It was also like this when you turned the wifi on with the PSS in gen6.
Ohhh. Well, that's much more preferable to what I was thinking.

I've literally just hit post-game so when I get the chance I'll find out.

also, navigating Ultra Space isn't as fun as I thought it'd be since you *have* to use gyro controls to move around

I've literally just hit post-game so when I get the chance I'll find out.

also, navigating Ultra Space isn't as fun as I thought it'd be since you *have* to use gyro controls to move around
There is a Scientist NPC in the Game Freak building that will toggle controls from Motion to Circle Pad controls, or so I've heard.

I've some questions about the game :
- Are we able (and where) to catch Necrozma and Nebby before the E4 ?
- What about the Zygarde quest ?
- What are the new areas behind the Ultra Wormholes ?
- Can we catch several Buzz/Phero/Kar/Celes like in SM ?
- Where are the move tutors ?
- Any (French) translations of the new mons/moves ?

I've some questions about the game :
- Any (French) translations of the new mons/moves ?
1-yes. you fight Necrozma twice before you're able to capture it. quite literally on your way up Mount Lanakila or however it's spelled. It's impossible to miss

2-gone. Zygarde 50% is now found in the Resolution Cave on Poni Island. the trailer on Ula'Ula that had the little mini Zygarde lab is still in the game tho

3-the way Ultra Wormholes work is that you go on this on-rails flight path and fly through these golden rings that increase your speed and energy. wormholes come in 4 varieties (with a 5th plot relevant one: the white wormhole). shiny golden wormholes are the rarest and yield the best Pokemon whereas the lesser wormholes only contain normal mons like Nuzleaf and Swanna and stuff

4-haven't gotten there yet but I'd assume so. I just finished catching 2 Stakatakas immediately after I became Champion

5-on each of the islands where you Mantine Surf. They're very easy to find and you get access to decent tutor moves (for in-game) surprisingly early. the 4th move tutor is in the Battle Tree, though. so it's only accessible post-game.

6-I'm playing in English. I can pkhex my save file to change the language to French to find out for you, though. maybe. if I have time/remember (it's 6:30am where I live and I haven't slept in over 35 hours)

Last edited:
I
Necrozma, yes (mount lanakila, close to the exit). Cosmog, no.
They replaced the Cell Hunt with the Totem Sticker Hunt. The cube now comes with 40% out of 100% Cells, Dexio gifts you a 10% Zygarde, and a 50% is hanging around in Resolution Cave.

Basically one for every UB that was in SM + Legendaries + random areas in which you can find the following pokemon with an increased shiny rate
>Altaria
>Yanmega
>Sigilyph
>Swanna
>Swellow
>Drapion
>Audino
>Heliolisk
>Nuzleaf
>Grumpig
>Abomasnow
>Medicham
>Hippowdon
>Crustle
>Magcargo
>Barbaracle
>Lombre
>Glorious Stunfisk
>Floatzel
>Quagsire

They'll respawn everytime you visit their Ultra Space. Except Guzzlord.
Burst and Assembly are finite as well; 2 of each.
Spread accross Poni's, Akala's & Mele's beach areas and the Battle Tree.
2-gone. Zygarde is now only obtainable via Ultra Space.
This is wrong. Zygarde 50% is now found in the Resolution Cave on Poni Island

1-yes. you fight Necrozma twice before you're able to capture it. quite literally on your way up Mount Lanakila or however it's spelled. It's impossible to miss

2-gone. Zygarde is now only obtainable via Ultra Space. the trailer on Ula'Ula that had the little mini Zygarde lab is still in the game but Sycamore's assistants don't give you the Zygarde Cube anymore (they give you something else, I forgot what it was). the place just serves as a station for you to upgrade or downgrade Zygarde.

3-the way Ultra Wormholes work is that you go on this on-rails flight path and fly through these golden rings that increase your speed and energy. wormholes come in 4 varieties (with a 5th plot relevant one: the white wormhole). shiny golden wormholes are the rarest and yield the best Pokemon whereas the lesser wormholes only contain normal mons like Nuzleaf and Swanna and stuff

4-haven't gotten there yet but I'd assume so. I just finished catching 2 Stakatakas immediately after I became Champion

5-on each of the islands where you Mantine Surf. They're very easy to find and you get access to decent tutor moves (for in-game) surprisingly early. the 4th move tutor is in the Battle Tree, though. so it's only accessible post-game.

6-I'm playing in English. I can pkhex my save file to change the language to French to find out for you, though. maybe. if I have time/remember (it's 6:30am where I live and I haven't slept in over 35 hours)
Zygarde is in Resolution Cave i believe

I heard all megastones, not just the ones in alola dex, are available at the battle tree to buy with bp.

Where and when can we catch Solgaleo/Lunala? Postgame at the Altaar of Sunne/Moone?
1 - Yes, you can buy all megastones at the Battle Tree.
2 - Postgame, at Mahalo Trail just before you reach the Plank Bridge ( the one that breaks in the beginning of the game ).

Are there any changes to locations of Z crystals etc? It just suddenly hit me that you could potentially get something as daft as 200BP Breakneck Blitz from Last Resort as early as the first island...

2-gone. Zygarde 50% is now found in the Resolution Cave on Poni Island. the trailer on Ula'Ula that had the little mini Zygarde lab is still in the game tho

Necrozma, yes (mount lanakila, close to the exit). Cosmog, no.

They replaced the Cell Hunt with the Totem Sticker Hunt. The cube now comes with 40% out of 100% Cells, Dexio gifts you a 10% Zygarde, and a 50% is hanging around in Resolution Cave.

Basically one for every UB that was in SM + Legendaries + random areas in which you can find the following pokemon with an increased shiny rate
>Altaria
>Yanmega
>Sigilyph
>Swanna
>Swellow
>Drapion
>Audino
>Heliolisk
>Nuzleaf
>Grumpig
>Abomasnow
>Medicham
>Hippowdon
>Crustle
>Magcargo
>Barbaracle
>Lombre
>Glorious Stunfisk
>Floatzel
>Quagsire

They'll respawn everytime you visit their Ultra Space. Except Guzzlord.
Burst and Assembly are finite as well; 2 of each.

Spread accross Poni's, Akala's & Mele's beach areas and the Battle Tree.

This is wrong. Zygarde 50% is now found in the Resolution Cave on Poni Island
Thanks guys for these missing informations. I've fixed my in-game adventure.
I'd appreciate a Fr dump :)

Does the Roto Bargain stack with the Thrifty Megamart bonus, so you can keep buying a ton of Strange Souvenirs for 25% off and selling them back for infinite money? Someone on Twitter said the mart was nerfed.

Question that's been going around for a while, and might have been answered already but I might have missed it:

Can you trade between SM and USUM directly (aka, Link trade)? Or you NEED Pokebank in order to get pokes from Sun and Moon games?

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Question that's been going around for a while, and might have been answered already but I might have missed it:

Can you trade between SM and USUM directly (aka, Link trade)? Or you NEED Pokebank in order to get pokes from Sun and Moon games?
If historical precedent means anything anymore, then yeah they should be able to. Imo it's safe to presume that, with the same mechanics as xy & oras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)