The Good Old Days - A Mix and Mega Tournament (Signups Closed)

Not gonna be saying "in" yet because of reasons I've explained in the MnM discord, but I am curious: why was Regigigas unbanned when Slaking wasn't? They have equally good bulk and equally high Attack, and the only difference (I find anyway) is that Regigigas requires an extra turn to remove the Slow Start effect (as in Mega Evolving and then switching out). Otherwise I don't see any difference between Regigigas and Slaking. This was probably a question I should've raised when the Gen 7 MnM just set in, but I didn't even know what Smogon was back then, so yeah.

Not gonna be saying "in" yet because of reasons I've explained in the MnM discord, but I am curious: why was Regigigas unbanned when Slaking wasn't? They have equally good bulk and equally high Attack, and the only difference (I find anyway) is that Regigigas requires an extra turn to remove the Slow Start effect (as in Mega Evolving and then switching out). Otherwise I don't see any difference between Regigigas and Slaking. This was probably a question I should've raised when the Gen 7 MnM just set in, but I didn't even know what Smogon was back then, so yeah.
Slaking had better physical bulk,boosting, and recovery. This made it more dangerous and gave it a lot of flexability, goving it options beyond all out attacker and rock polish cleaner. While regigigas was considered by GoS to be merely probably broken, slaking was a nigh certainty.

Slaking had better physical bulk,boosting, and recovery. This made it more dangerous and gave it a lot of flexability, goving it options beyond all out attacker and rock polish cleaner. While regigigas was considered by GoS to be merely probably broken, slaking was a nigh certainty.
Also put me on sub whatever that means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)