Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything specific you want for it?
Hmm, do you happen to have a HA Phantump in a Moon Ball, possibly with Power-Up Punch as an egg move? No need to trouble yourself if you don't have one though. I have your HA Shelmet ready by the way, just message me when you want to trade.

Hmm, do you happen to have a HA Phantump in a Moon Ball, possibly with Power-Up Punch as an egg move? No need to trouble yourself if you don't have one though. I have your HA Shelmet ready by the way, just message me when you want to trade.
Yeah sadly dont have it. Would you like a fast ball hp ice larvesta with 4 EMs that I just hatched?
And I can hop online now too. I think we have traded before.

Yeah sadly dont have it. Would you like a fast ball hp ice larvesta with 4 EMs that I just hatched?
And I can hop online now too. I think we have traded before.
Apparently we haven't traded before since I don't have you in my friend list, but I just added you. I think we almost did trade once but you managed to find what you needed before I replied. And yeah the Larvesta sounds great. I'll be heading online now.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for a Rash and Naughty Ditto, can offer flawless shinies and BR mons in return

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
I am looking for a Rash and Naughty Ditto, can offer flawless shinies and BR mons in return
I do have a Naughty one with passable (actually, read "terrible") IVs, so unless you are searching for just the nature, it is unlikely to be much help. However, I do have a Rash one with 4 perfect IVs and a 0 in speed (caught by Sondero during SOS), so if that is acceptable, I'm happy to give you a copy.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
I do have a Naughty one with passable (actually, read "terrible") IVs, so unless you are searching for just the nature, it is unlikely to be much help. However, I do have a Rash one with 4 perfect IVs and a 0 in speed (caught by Sondero during SOS), so if that is acceptable, I'm happy to give you a copy.
I’d need the Rash one :) Also I checked and happen to have a Naughty one. Anything you want in return? I have almost all the Non-legendary Pokemon from the Wormhole in apricorn balls (for example, Level Ball Barbaracle) just lmk if you need any of these

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
I’d need the Rash one :) Also I checked and happen to have a Naughty one. Anything you want in return? I have almost all the Non-legendary Pokemon from the Wormhole in apricorn balls (for example, Level Ball Barbaracle) just lmk if you need any of these
Nope, no worries, glad to do it for free (especially since I received it in a giveaway in the first place). However, I will be a bit preoccupied for the next hour or so, but thereafter, feel free to deposit something on the GTS for it and I'll send it your way. It is Level 26 if you need that for the level seek.

Hey everyone, am desperately searching for a cloner to clone a single copy of a mon for me. If you can help me out shoot me a message and we can work it out.

LF past smogon's facebook giveaways: Pinsir (17.06.2017), Galvantula (22.10.2016), Raikou (24.09.2016) and Altaria (30.04.2016).

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone, am desperately searching for a cloner to clone a single copy of a mon for me. If you can help me out shoot me a message and we can work it out.
I can help you with that in case nobody else has taken care of it yet.
Feel free to leave a message on my profile whenever you're available and we can do this.

LF past smogon's facebook giveaways: Pinsir (17.06.2017), Galvantula (22.10.2016), Raikou (24.09.2016) and Altaria (30.04.2016).
I unfortunately don't have the Galvantula, but I can however provide you with Pinsir, Raikou and Altaria.
Feel free to leave a message on my profile whenever you're available and I can trade them to you (for free of course).

Despite the brutal shiny odds, and the fact they are roamers rather than stationary, i've managed to catch the set of shiny HA legendary beasts on my VC Gold save. My question is, which nature/HP combos should i go for? Specifically Suicune:

Entei - Adamant
Raikou - Timid (HP Ice)
Suicune - Bold/Modest (HP Fire/Electric)

My hunch is to go Modest/HP Fire as this can be tricky to hit in a Gen 7 game (I also plan to RNG all the wormhole legendaries)

Despite the brutal shiny odds, and the fact they are roamers rather than stationary, i've managed to catch the set of shiny HA legendary beasts on my VC Gold save. My question is, which nature/HP combos should i go for? Specifically Suicune:

Entei - Adamant
Raikou - Timid (HP Ice)
Suicune - Bold/Modest (HP Fire/Electric)

My hunch is to go Modest/HP Fire as this can be tricky to hit in a Gen 7 game (I also plan to RNG all the wormhole legendaries)
I would say with Suicune go for calm/modest coupled with inner focus it becomes an even better tailwind setter in doubles/VGC. Plus we might have doubles online competitions in the future that allow VC mons and calm or modest Suicune will definitely see usage.
Already got the shiny Cune in crystal and will go for calm when I transfer it in gen7

I would say with Suicune go for calm/modest coupled with inner focus it becomes an even better tailwind setter in doubles/VGC. Plus we might have doubles online competitions in the future that allow VC mons and calm or modest Suicune will definitely see usage.
Already got the shiny Cune in crystal and will go for calm when I transfer it in gen7
I’ll likely go Modest in that case as I prefer BSS and it has utility there as well. Thanks for the input.

Wheres the best place to go to ask someone to trade a 5iv porygon with the upgrade/porygon 2 in exchange for a 5iv of their choice?

Not sure the best place

Does anyone have a 6IV foreign Ditto they’d be willing to trade? Preferably a useful nature like modest or jolly but I’m not picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)