NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
where do you stand on the rest of the players dle

i rly hate the mentality of "i need to be questioned to produce anything" like figure out smth to do on your own or just blurt your thoughts

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
where do you stand on the rest of the players dle

i rly hate the mentality of "i need to be questioned to produce anything" like figure out smth to do on your own or just blurt your thoughts
it's a lot easier for me to read from this state with some sense of objective than to have to piece random assorted shit for everyone's displeasure

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Paperblade would you be a dear and update the op with people still alive?

Da Letter El
actually I want to know specifically, what do you think of the asek slot?
asek didn't post pickle rick so his slot is infinitely better

unfortunately, pickle rick was his town game, so that's not such a good look for asek

I really have 0 thoughts on the slot right now I saw yeti and a few other people were grumbling about him a few pages back but I just don't remember him doing anything of note this game

I know a lot of people last game had asek as lock town very early -- I wasn't one of them, but I'm also not sure what really triggered that lock town read in the first place. I think the main people who pushed that were uh....paperblade, empoof, metal sonic, and lightwolf? So you'd probably get more asking there, and he seemed to think this was some different asek. I really couldn't tell you man

Okay, back to stuff that doesn't involve Dogface's future hangover.

I am taking a good hard look at 1461 taking place when Metal is at L-1, as per the common sense statement I made before, and I would like another brain to chime in on Moody always being behind in the game.

The wagon that ate my D2 was made of TRs and null reads, and was a good opportunity for scum to smokescreen themselves on a mislynch. Of course I need to look at it.

Former, do you think Moody could fake being so behind that his scumbuddies would leave him out of the loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)