NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Asek is mafia I would look at DLE getting MS to L-1 differently (yes there is some irony to be found here) and drop that into the lynch pool
don't think FH is ever mafia with Asek here after he appeared to be jumping to conclusions regarding Texas' call to lynch Asek

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Asek had a post pushing back against the MS lynch when he was a big candidate to be lynched instead so I'm not as confident with that lynch
asek was pushing back against both lynches, i don't think he was a candidate d2, ms got bumrushed too quickly and that includes with texas's vote. don't think asek wagon was a thing without texas but idr the votals.

Asek had a post pushing back against the MS lynch when he was a big candidate to be lynched instead so I'm not as confident with that lynch
During which day (and yes I'm being lazy and not looking for it)

Like, I just don't see any world where asek is town based off of all the 180's he's done. His "I told you so" attitude on the lynches and his continual push for leet/the deaths of people who TR leet.

Okay, I'll recap what I've said over the course of D3.

• Scumreads before D3 were Asek, Light, and Leet, but unsure about Asek and Leet being scum together because they keep going after each other.
  • Metal's snowball wagon is a good place for scum to smokescreen behind "he had it coming" and is comprised of my Townreads and null reads. Therefore my previous reads must be wrong somewhere.
  • DLE and Moody not scum together because "oh I'm still behind" + drunk AMA = too much theatrics.
  • DLE's drunk AMA subject to scrutiny but getting Townpings off some of the reactions there. Reread outside of drunk AMA is null.
  • Yeti is only scum if deepwolfing, would only lynch if we're having a hard time finding the third scum.
  • Aura reads like the catalyst to the lynch of a player with a poor attitude and little clout in the game, who wouldn't budge off scumreading Aura's slot and thus had to be nudged into playing himself.
  • Light and Moody have said little not only about Aura, but about Empoof. In a game where idlers drew immediate and somewhat divisive attention, this seems like there's possibility for scum here.
  • Asek's still scummy, but the possibility of bussing needs to be weighed.
  • The reread on Former is still a work in progress, but he was looking good coming into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)