NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why would he never flip as scum that day again ?
What would you as scum do when two masons are dead and you are being lynched and there is a possiblity that a third mason may or may not exist? The answer is simple, you'd claim to be the last mason to avoid being lynched, worst case you force the real mason should they even exist to claim as well. If Hitmon was scum, everything lined up prefectly for him to make a believable mason claim, which in itself was proven when he even took the chance and did it as a simple villager.

So the likelyhood of Hitmon being lynched as scum that day were near zero, but if he was scum I had to force him to claim that day before we hit LYLO where his claim could no longer be verified overnight.

Except that Leet+AG team always loses once Leet fake claims mason without being in lylo
And that your push on Leet as counterwagon to AG started way before he claimed mason
And that "if he's scum he'll fake claim mason and be believed instead of counterclaimed" is a completely nonsensical reason not to consider who he might be scum with

Why would I plan for the flip of Hitmonleet day 4, if he is scum he won't flip that day no matter what.
Like come the fuck on man this is NO valid reason not to ask yourself "if the guy I'm tunneling is mafia who's the partner ?" or similar for a town flip

Disagree that AG was under no pressure before KoC's post as he was getting looks from a few people (Yeti/Me I'm pretty sure, don't remember anyone else) as of 1 or 2 pages before it
Pressure was low after Empoof was subbed. Former made a pressure post on Aura's intro as I recall, and Metal's reactionary pressure didn't garner much attention beyonf "Metal is OMGUSing again". The point when eyes generally turned towards Aura was when he pointed out a Mason tell.

And if saying Mason tell on Hitmon is plain wrong and posting a song with the displayed lyrics "you've killed the better part of me" isn't enough to garner a kill than saying ti outright is probably the only thing that would have drawn the kill.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Except that Leet+AG team always loses once Leet fake claims mason without being in lylo
And that your push on Leet as counterwagon to AG started way before he claimed mason
And that "if he's scum he'll fake claim mason and be believed instead of counterclaimed" is a completely nonsensical reason not to consider who he might be scum with
An AG+Leet team is also fucked if Leet didn't claim Mason and claiming Mason would at least let them try and wifom their way past why Hitmon lived through the night. I mean for one Former is right now reasoning that only me or epik would have killed Hitmon tonight, that alone shows that if Hitmon had been scum and survived the night after a similar claim there'd be potential in some reading it as Hitmon not being confirmed scum and taking him to LYLO.

Are you seriously gonna sit there and tell me that scum won't nearly always when they can claim an available power role even if it only likely leads to them being lynched the next day? That's scum play 101.

Also are you still being daft about the counterwagon thing? I started the counterwagon in a big post after I had gotten Mason claim okay from anyone but you. How is that an argument when I said "I expected Hitmon to claim mason if he is scum" and your counterargument is "But he didn't claim scum yet". Yes because I never claimed I didn't bother flip speculating because he claimed mason, I said I didn't bother because he WAS GOING TO CLAIM MASON because that is what a scum would do.

Finally you are again projecting. THIS MAN DARED NOT SPECULATE WHO HIS SUSPECTS SCUMBUDDIES WERE! So what? The only times I actually did that was when specifically asked and even then I gave a ridiculously wide range and even lied about it because of my whole Hitmonleet setup. Because I don't count my chickens before they hatch I am scum? How many actually did speculation based on the AG lynch beyond "IF AG FLIPS SCUM WE GONNA FOLLOW THIS 3 DAY OLD POE PROPOSED BY YETI, WOOO NEVER RECONSIDER!" Former did more talking about if DLE flips then I'm scum than what happens if AG flips.

I'm sorry but your continued attempts to hold me to your own standards with no respect to how I play is ridiculous, every single complaint you bring up is I don't play the game like you do, I do not conform to how you think a town should play, therefore my reasonings as to why I did things are WIFOMs, that somehow ignore what a WIFOM is a blatantly state I am therefore scum. Do some self reflection please.

LightWolf

lightwoof
You're citing a hypothetical where scum would pick their kills on terms of who to frame.
Dunno what the point was quoting that line, when that paragraph was literally about how killing Hitmonleet is only really justifiable from my perspective, and that if I'm not scum the actual scum would greatly benefit from me and hitmon going at each others throats and likely getting both of us lynched. I don't get what you objected to there, because it sounds like you are questioning me in the does scum say this, but you are literally questioning a scenario where I implicate myself by admitting how little of a reason everyone but me had to kill hitmon, lol.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Also I disagree that the only reason to state Masonhood is to get out of lynch. Reasoning: I tried to do the same thing on a less explicit level and I didn't crumb it hard enough to draw a kill.
It's not the only reason to claim mason, but expecting scum to claim an unlikely to be cced powerrole when being lynched is like expecting it to rain when the weatherforecast says it will rain.

1) It's pretty presumptuous to assume if Hitmon doesn't die it's automatically you. It's also implies a specific style of scumplay that I haven't seen anyone but myself make before.

2) There is another reason to say/imply oneself is a Mason. I know because I attempted to soft it for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)