Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF:
-Palkia, HA, Timid
-Victini, Adamant/Jolly, w/ V-Create, Bolt Strike
-Victini, Timid, w/ Celebrate
-Zapdos, Timid, w/ HP Ice

FT: Check my spreadsheet

What are nice balls for non-shiny Starmie? I am not feeling Lure Ball or Dive Ball to be fitting design wise.
Master Ball. Since Starmie lacks egg moves, it's like a 25% to get the nature and ability you want, and then you just hyper-train it.

Looking for an HA female Psyduck in Dive in gen 6. I can offer tons of breedjects.
Also looking for UM/Moon exclusive Fortune tents/clothes and a male Passimian with egg moves.

Edit: Anyone has a Seel with Icicle Spear (or another mon who can pass the move to Seel) in gen 6?

Last edited:
Thanks a ton! I've deposited a lv 1 female Teddiursa.
IGN is Gemma and message is Hare.

Edit: Sniped. I've deposited a lv 1 female Caterpie.
Sent :)

Edit: Does anyone have a female Love ball Sudowoodo in Gen 6 at all? Just found another casualty from my corrupt save last year that I'd like to replace.

Also looking for Love ball Litleo, Frillish and Wishiwashi in Gen 7. My trade spreadsheet is linked in my signature and I'm currently working on breeding my collection so can take custom requests especially if EM's etc aren't listed.

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF:
-Palkia, HA, Timid
-Victini, Adamant/Jolly, w/ V-Create, Bolt Strike
-Victini, Timid, w/ Celebrate
-Zapdos, Timid, w/ HP Ice

FT: Check my spreadsheet

Master Ball. Since Starmie lacks egg moves, it's like a 25% to get the nature and ability you want, and then you just hyper-train it.
Can take care of this except for HA Palkia. I’ll send you a PM soon.
LF: Clefable from Smogon GA/Victini from Bluemew. GA
FT: Breedables (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10woeX4SBdI0HUDyg8vzmcB4d1HeY3lEunkkAWOAg0aY/edit?usp=sharing) & Events
Deposit anything to the GTS asking for a level 100 Clefable and I’ll send you a copy.

Last edited:
Anyone here have a Jolly Regigigas with good IVs? It's alright if it's a clone.

Edit: Also looking for Relaxed Spinda with Contrary; IVs don't matter.

Anyone has a copy of Blueforce's shiny Adamant Zygarde?
Sadly, i was unable to participate in the Giveaway. I can offer a ton of breedjects for it.

LF:
- roggenrola breedject with EMs (gravity, heavy slam, rock tomb) moon ball (preferred, but not necessary)
- tentacool breedject with EMs (haze, rapid spin) in heavy ball (preferred, but not necessary) OR kabuto OR dome fossil
- a foreign (non-english) ditto with either 31/30/31/30/31/30 OR 30/30/30/30/30/30 spread

FT:
breedjects, items, BRs, others

LF:
- roggenrola breedject with EMs (gravity, heavy slam, rock tomb) moon ball (preferred, but not necessary)
- tentacool breedject with EMs (haze, rapid spin) in heavy ball (preferred, but not necessary) OR kabuto OR dome fossil
- a foreign (non-english) ditto with either 31/30/31/30/31/30 OR 30/30/30/30/30/30 spread

FT:
breedjects, items, BRs, others
I can give you a female kabuto with battle armor, in a regular poke ball
EMs: rapid spin, knock off, confuse ray, flail
Nature: Jolly (31,31,31,31,31,x)
OT: Jose
I don't really want anything in exchange, just wanting to help, so if you are interested tell me what you deposit in the GTS so I can trade it

I can give you a female kabuto with battle armor, in a regular poke ball
EMs: rapid spin, knock off, confuse ray, flail
Nature: Jolly (31,31,31,31,31,x)
OT: Jose
I don't really want anything in exchange, just wanting to help, so if you are interested tell me what you deposit in the GTS so I can trade it
Thanks a lot! I've deposited a female Smoochum and looked for any kabuto

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm looking for some help. I have several Pokes who need Move Tutor moves and another Poke who needs a trade evolution. If anyone has a copy of USUM and has time to help me, that would be great. If you want anything in return, let me know. Thanks!

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm looking for some help. I have several Pokes who need Move Tutor moves and another Poke who needs a trade evolution. If anyone has a copy of USUM and has time to help me, that would be great. If you want anything in return, let me know. Thanks!
I can help you from 5PM (GTM+1) with both things

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF for a Bold Purrloin or Liepard, all other details irrelevant.

Also looking to dump my Xerneas/Yveltal code, to anyone who has a trade thread and can make some real use of it. PM me if interested, I'll send it to you later tonight once I get home.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF for a Bold Purrloin or Liepard, all other details irrelevant.

Also looking to dump my Xerneas/Yveltal code, to anyone who has a trade thread and can make some real use of it. PM me if interested, I'll send it to you later tonight once I get home.
Semi-bumping, as I'm now looking for a couple of specific Legendaries and am willing to trade this code with whoever has either an Impish Virizion, an Adamant Latios, or a Jolly Thundurus. I can add other Legendaries with specific Natures to this wants list as I do a little research, but these three are the main targets right now.

Other, secondary Legendaries I would accept are:
- Timid or Adamant Zapdos
- Naughty Moltres
- Lonely or Bold Entei
- Adamant or Jolly Regirock
- Modest/Timid/Bold/Impish Regice
- Jolly/Bold/Adamant Registeel
- Adamant or Modest Latias (Timid Latias is a tertiary target)
- Timid Latios
- Bold/Calm/Modest Uxie
- Calm or Modest Mespirit
- Naive or Timid Azelf
- Adamant/Quiet/Careful Regigigas
- Adamant Terrakion (Jolly Terrakion is a tertiary target)
- Timid or Bold Tornadus
- Careful/Modest/Adamant Landorus (Jolly Landorus is a tertiary target)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)