CaffeineBoost (3): Empoof, XnadrojX, Josh,
Hitmonleet (2): CaffeineBoost, 3p1k,
XnadrojX (2): Blazade, asek,
Josh (1): Former Hope
Former Hope (1): Texas Cloverleaf
Blazade (1): MoodyCloud
ItsViper (1): apricity
Not Voting (2): Hitmonleet, Itzviper482,

Deadline is 10 PM EST, ~8 hours from now.

dont think i like this post if im remembering the post chain jordan made that would shift this correctly and the vote onto blazade when others including the host have already prodded / pressurevoted them
But my prod actually warranted a response with context :bloblul:. All jokes aside this makes sense. Didnt realize a host prod had occured though. Knew about the pressure on him before though so to that point I dont have much in the way of refutation. The post that triggered that was the one you responded to before; the one where he stated he had a meta read on me.

Btw the wagons are former hope and caffeine boost, everyone not on one of those needs to pick one or justify why they aren't on one
##Lynch CaffeineBoost
This feels like a whole different FH than the one im used to. (I played with scum FH twice now). Does FH have a history of low efforting as scum? Because this doesnt touch either animal mafia or the invitational redux. Granted i havent seen town!FH before.
As per Caffeine his fight with leet at the begining came at a time where he was being criticized about his lack of substance in his content. His overexageration in his response to leet in context felt like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A READ NOW LOOK AT ME". Like i said before the closure to that arguement makes me question it a bit though.
Pat of me cant really shake the feeling that both these wagons are missing their mark though. I really dont have much in the way of better ideas though so im kinda resigned at this point. Not lynching xnad today. As for leet i could be swayyed with a convincing enough case; but probably not happening regardless. And i dont see this lynch going anywhere else.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
As per Caffeine his fight with leet at the begining came at a time where he was being criticized about his lack of substance in his content. His overexageration in his response to leet in context felt like "HEY GUYS I HAVE A READ NOW LOOK AT ME". Like i said before the closure to that arguement makes me question it a bit though.
I don't recall having pressure on me at the time... I just went on Leet because I thought he was acting strangely.
feeling a lot better about jordan. i liked his stuff on page 44
i cant tell whether i like this line or not

how do you think your flip would help this game?
Because it will change your understanding of the game. From what I've seen, the information you would get by lynching me would be quite valuable.

Because it will change your understanding of the game. From what I've seen, the information you would get by lynching me would be quite valuable.
1 it probably wouldn't be as valuable as youd think it is, if you're town then simply knowing your alignment won't let us magically figure out three scum, if it did then you'd be able to do it now because you know your own alignment
2 this is so pure what the fuck are we doing LOL

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
1 it probably wouldn't be as valuable as youd think it is, if you're town then simply knowing your alignment won't let us magically figure out three scum, if it did then you'd be able to do it now because you know your own alignment
2 this is so pure what the fuck are we doing LOL
Claiming makes this information useful to scum. Chances are though given this game's circumstances it wouldn't change too much. I'll claim if people want me to.

i could maybe step out of my tunnel for a little bit and say that jordan is reading differently from the last game we played together, where i correctly defended him from a lynch but lost anyway to a tie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)