NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

dont really like apricitys flipout on 3p1k eod2 very much, and didnt like their postings early in d3 where fh and him tried to pin liability for that onto me then seemed to go pussyfoot when i said i had a day role.
i reread day 3 and fh didn't try to pin liability for the rad vote onto you?

i did though because you claimed dayvig
we lynched rad at deadline because i thought he was scum trying to play me in our neighborhood, and i thought that there was something very questionable in not pulling a 180 on asek from his POV. he claimed vig literally 5 minutes before deadline ended i didn't have a lot of time to think and i made a decision that i hoped was correct and ultimately was not. sometimes these things happen.
But the point is that rad was literally asking me who he should shoot, there’s no incentive for me to out him as scum

ok well i said i'd vote this morning and my head is still at josh/warren

from my pov i vote warren here. warren is the easier scum to lynch and once warren is lynched then josh follows easily tomorrow regardless of which of me/asek dies. and my read on warren is stronger anyways.

vote warren

To be fair, that doesn’t invalidate my point. You posted a snippet. I’m simply stating the possibility that not all of your posted log was genuine
ok

what in the log would i have any incentive to lie about

the ONLY thing that i might lie about is what rad's claim was to me, but that's the part that i posted before rad was lynched and that's the part rad verified

ok

what in the log would i have any incentive to lie about

the ONLY thing that i might lie about is what rad's claim was to me, but that's the part that i posted before rad was lynched and that's the part rad verified
Your relationship with Rad, for one thing. Votes, who they wanted to shoot, so on and so forth

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
avoiding again Former Hope witness this madness
ok well i said i'd vote this morning and my head is still at josh/warren

from my pov i vote warren here. warren is the easier scum to lynch and once warren is lynched then josh follows easily tomorrow regardless of which of me/asek dies. and my read on warren is stronger anyways.

vote warren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)