NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

I don't care about who you find scummier between me and him just because we're the two lynch candidates (though I don't think the pool is quite that small) I care about who you find scummier between me and CB since you used the same line of thought to analyze/read us

I think literally not voting in the last week and a half is so egregious it’s difficult to explain away, especially given that empoof vouched for you as an experienced town player

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
you are kidding me.

imagine if i was scum. vig is negative utility for town 80% of the time: why would i out a vig that i had solidly in my pocket? i was literally rad's strongest town read in the game that's why he claimed to me in the neighborhood, he wanted to discuss night actions with me.

i've said it once and i'll say it again. i outed rad as vig because i thought asek was vig and rad was scum because of how far he dropped in day 2. it was a spur of a moment kneejerk reaction that i didn't have time to process because there was five minutes left in the day and i was trying to coordinate a lynch, which you were ACTIVELY AVOIDING DEALING WITH

christ
vig is definitely not neg util 80% of the time or ever, it's not compulsive so it literally cant be lmao

I don’t have a strong preference between you and CB, I prefer both of you as lynch over blazade, I think CB’s fh trajectory is more suspect but also I think bad votes are more towny than no votes

I’m sheeping today anyways

vig is definitely not neg util 80% of the time or ever, it's not compulsive so it literally cant be lmao
I have much lower opinions of people’s ability to shoot scum than you do

But the point is that rad was literally asking me who he should shoot, there’s no incentive for me to out him as scum

I think literally not voting in the last week and a half is so egregious it’s difficult to explain away, especially given that empoof vouched for you as an experienced town player
And I said I have no idea why empoof said that

Good work you are town now. Im an OS Vig. We can talk about targets tonight. Dw bout it.

Literally all of the hood logs are in thread go to start of day 3 I’m on phone right now

Here is my complete log with rad

Saturday at 1:14 AM
A secret chat? Neat.

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Saturday at 1:15 AM
So why me?

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 10:46 AM
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.

Edit

Metal Sonic
Resurgence

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 11:08 AM
apricity said:
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.
This chat only

I am Metal Sonic! I'm a UU Mentor and Battling 101 Tutor, come on #mentor for help!
Sonic & Knuckles: #1 BW UU RMT (Vintage)
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 3:38 AM
Hi you should USE this for STUFF otherwise its USELESS

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
i'm lynching between fh viper and empoof today maybe considering leet

what's up

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 2:32 PM
Fam?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:51 PM
Eh not much. Im hella tired and I cant read people for anything this game

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:52 PM
Can you recruit more people ot just me

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
i can recruit more people to this chat yeah

this would be much easier if ms just made a fucking discord lmao

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
2x shots

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:23 PM
discord is a lot more convienent; inclined to agree. and alrighty

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:24 PM
are you avoiding thread fsr

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
and now i sound like a nerd; moreso than usual

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:27 PM
3P1K said:
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm
cool

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:29 PM
someone is gonna have to go the store; i can be active in like 3 minutes

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:31 PM
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:35 PM
apricity said:
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper
I mean i'll probably wind up voting FH on the basis of my reads are shit and lolselfpres so i can probably oblige

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
don't worry about self preservation you're not getting lynched

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:41 PM
urite; i already said i wasnt ITT a couple times
although viper was pinged by one the times i said it for :blobshrug: reasons

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
I’m going to vote viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:19 PM
go for it

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:32 PM
apricity said:
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it
kk i'll take note of that my b

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:33 PM
LOL

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Good work you are town now. Im an OS Vig. We can talk about targets tonight. Dw bout it.

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:22 PM
YOU'RE WHAT?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Uh i can kill a fool with a lightning bolt

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

:thumbsup:

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
then counterclaim ASEK???

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I'M LITERALLY GOING TO COUNTERCLAIM FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I CANT TELL IF HE ACTUALLY CLAIMED I ASKED LIKE TWICE

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:27 PM
DAFUQ

RADicate 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)