Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for PAL codes for Kyogre/Groudon (preferably at least two). CMT for them.

pilica12

Anyone has a HA Lileep? I can trade for it some breedables and Legendaries.
I have a Shiny one you can have to breed from (I have no idea where the breedjects have gone). Put something on the GTS for Level 1 Lileep in about three hours' time and let me know, and I can send at once.

pilica12

Looking for HA Swampert/Marshtomp/Mudkip in Gen VI or lower. All other things are irrelevant. Anything in my thread is on offer in exchange.

Hi! I'm looking for a HA Munchlax/Snorlax and HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, other things are irrelevant. Unfortunately I have nothing to offer on the new games, I'm starting with the breeding just now. If you want to watch my threat consider that it's all on my AZ card (and i don't have the bank yet), or if you need i have some pokémon from the smogon giveaway on my sun card (but i need the pkmn on my ultramoon card)

Thanks Tapu Koko Lolo ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for a HA Munchlax/Snorlax and HA Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, other things are irrelevant. Unfortunately I have nothing to offer on the new games, I'm starting with the breeding just now. If you want to watch my threat consider that it's all on my AZ card (and i don't have the bank yet), or if you need i have some pokémon from the smogon giveaway on my sun card (but i need the pkmn on my ultramoon card)
I can help you for free, if you're okay with them being G7 only (otherwise I miiiiiiight be able to do Gible for G6, but just might)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)