NU The NeverUsed League V - Cycle - Round 6

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity:
banks vs Garay oak - garay oak missed the scheduled time according to banks

only one activity issue and not a single extension / coinflip, keep this up!
Winners, enjoy your week off and losers, Round 7 coming up within 15 min!

Shadestep

volition immanent
activity:
banks vs Garay oak - garay oak missed the scheduled time according to banks

only one activity issue and not a single extension / coinflip, keep this up!
Winners, enjoy your week off and losers, Round 7 coming up within 15 min!
overruling this decision because of these screenshots;
banks told me at 8:20 PM that he would wait 2 more hours for Garay to show up, even though they scheduled for european night (Garay is 1 hr ahead of banks). At 10:20 PM, Garay PMd banks to play and banks didn't respond anymore.

banks vs Garay oak

No. We scheduled for early on, as I said I would be unavailable later on since I was leaving. I’ll be sending you screenshots later on but this overruling is really unjust.
the screenshot has already been sent
Shadestep we did not set a time, so I can't have missed it. If showing up at 10:20 PM when scheduled for "friday night" is missing the agreed upon time, I'm sorry then lol

Shadestep

volition immanent
No. We scheduled for early on, as I said I would be unavailable later on since I was leaving. I’ll be sending you screenshots later on but this overruling is really unjust.
I have already seen the screenshots, that is the sole reason I made this decision. Garay said friday night, you agreed to it.
You PMd me at 20:19 saying the following:
i'll stay for another 2 hours
but i get upat like 4am tmr so kind wana get an early night

we did agree around early friday, and he's an hour ahead so ye

exactly 2 hours later, at 22:20, Garay oak PMd you asking to play, and you did not respond.
Also, you two did not agree around early friday, unless you agreed to that in another VM convo, and if so I would like to see proof of it!
As for now I will not change the decision unless convincing proof if sent

Shadestep

volition immanent
I said “preferably late since I’m out” and was hard ignored until Friday. Is that my issue? Early night isn’t 10PM
that's a subjective term but 'evening' is normally considered ~6-10 PM and 'night' is considered 10PM onwards afaik. You told me at 20.19 you would wait for him to show up for two more hours, which you didn't, Garay Oak showed up exactly two hours later and you were not there

I said “preferably late since I’m out” and was hard ignored until Friday. Is that my issue? Early night isn’t 10PM
also, I'm assuming it was a typo but i'm guessing you meant early instead of late in the first sentence?

Shadestep

volition immanent
Not exactly, Oak showed up at 22:20, not 10. I closed my laptop at exactly 5 past 10 since i had some listen minute packing to do and wanted an early night
that's obviously very annoying for you but it's not in line with what you told me; you told me you would wait 2 hours for Garay Oak to show up, and you did not do that. I will not change the decision unless you come with proof that you scheduled for early evening. As far as I can see now, the fact that you said 'we did agree around early friday' is not based on facts and is basically lying. Not cool

Shadestep

volition immanent
after discussion with rozes and krystal the decision is being overruled. I should have done this immediately so this is definitely a learning experience for me, sorry for the inconvenience caused by this.

Coinflip
banks
vs Garay oak

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)