'LE' Smogn invttonl Gam Thred (Mafia Wins)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
well yeah nvm from my perspective I think yeti/dle is viable and thus yeti has to think she is town so it would cover more worlds

Nuxl

me voting dle here suggests literally nothing right?

metal sonic spews literally everybody d2. I think he cased vooper for being intensely scummy and 180d him and called him town because he unvoted him at l-1 while vooper continued to be suspicious about ms.

metal sonic yells yeti/duskfall/vooper team which seems sort of dangerous from his scum pov if all of these dudes are town and somehow MS's wagon dissolves?

i don't think he spewed dle as much as the other two but put him as scummy/inactive/popcorny. bleh

Nuxl

Ftr I still think the most likely team is dle viper but voting viper covers more possible worlds for me than voting dle does and I dont feel sure enough its dle viper to go the other way
why do you think this now over your previous post casing me as a likely partner for vooper

Nuxl

i think yeti/dle as a pair defend each other more lightly(yeti makes remarks that dle isn't scummy he has done nothing, but noticably through lylo has been pushing through viper even amongst jalmonts concerns about dle- i guess that makes sense considering the position she's locked herself in; but the rest just feels strange to me) than dle/vooper's interactions where dle initially townreads vooper and defends vooper even through d2 "if ms flips scum he probably doesn't" but is now resigned to dealing between the two; and vooper who had a strange tr of dle d1 and doesn't seem to progress through it except for the fact that d3 he puts dle in his poe of 3

what is even the game plan here

any sort of progression or thought on "who is more likely to be nuxl's partner" hasn't been elaborated from dle's pov today outside of questioning both of them

Nuxl

idk why he voted yeti specficially but the fact that yeti and vooper crossvoted means it's one scum between the two of them; and from vooper's pov(considering no hammer) ig he voted yeti as a response?

Nuxl

i feel like me/dle is a pair that will get pushed easier by maf later on to get the nice misslynch on me so leaning for a lynch on him

im fine either way tho

yeti/3p1k pls stop being bad and wanting me dead tho
ya i mean it makes more sense that it's fh/vooper (or you/vooper) than fh/you and 3p1k or nuxl to me
if vooper is town he might've voted fh as a response so he didn't get pushed tomorrow?

the problem that i have with a dle/vooper team is that they don't quite make sense. they're just so out of sync. i mean it's possible because voop has been out of sync with everything itg...why did he hammer FH making that post then. but surely then they knew they needed to both push someone together and i can't imagine they both decided to pick two separate players....

Nuxl

the problem that i have with a dle/vooper team is that they don't quite make sense. they're just so out of sync. i mean it's possible because voop has been out of sync with everything itg...why did he hammer FH making that post then. but surely then they knew they needed to both push someone together and i can't imagine they both decided to pick two separate players....
which is why im leaning towards dle/yeti; because it just doesn't feel like vooper has a gameplan but idk

it feels like both dle and vooper are pushing different teams here (if vooper is even pushing a team?). meanwhile a dle/yeti might exercise a yeti/vooper crossvote besides dle/nuxl because they think it's more likely the other town might side with yeti in this scenario? tell me if this feels like paranoia to you

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I still need to catch up on nuxl's new stuff today but I thought viper popping in with a "you must vote nuxl" when all game indications were pointing to that being suicidal since jalmont doesn't seem on board felt agenda-y for a pop in. which I already noted

beyond that I thought the responses to my questions from both of them were pretty good I was hoping for something more telling but didn't get much from that. Kind of just reinforced how I generally view viper's game and yeti's game, was hoping that one of them would start excusing aspects of "this is who I am" as being town indicative instead of nai and neither really did.

Nuxl

I still need to catch up on nuxl's new stuff today but I thought viper popping in with a "you must vote nuxl" when all game indications were pointing to that being suicidal since jalmont doesn't seem on board felt agenda-y for a pop in. which I already noted

beyond that I thought the responses to my questions from both of them were pretty good I was hoping for something more telling but didn't get much from that. Kind of just reinforced how I generally view viper's game and yeti's game, was hoping that one of them would start excusing aspects of "this is who I am" as being town indicative instead of nai and neither really did.
well from your pov you know one of them is scum; presumably with me- are you leaning towards a certain pair in particular? why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)