NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

I don’t see a point in trying to read through noobtown or noobscum. Personally I’ve played with so few of the people here that I have no idea what thier own personal style of play is so it it hard to deduce what is “noob play” and what is just them trying to figure out the general player meta of this forum.

I believe it was even discussed in thread that said player isn't a regular, so having meta knowledge on them would be pretty difficult yeah. DS discussed with Nuxl about his opiniom but Fenrir going along like that feels off to me

unvote vote:Infernodragon
that kinda feels like a filler post coming from mafia. Yeah i get that you don't think mewtwo's post is alignment indicative, but do you have an opinion on the people talking about mewtwo?

DS. could you elaborateon why you think mewtwo's post is scummy? I actually thought it looked towny because it seemed p game solvey and that's likely to come from town.

Fenrir Aesir what's your take on DS,nuxl,xnad, in that order. Also what keeps you on the fence about mewtwo?

Idk about nuxl but this post screams scum
Could you explain why noobscum makes this post in particular? I don't see my post as AI either way bc town would want to provoke conversation and get a feel for what the other members think (I'm honestly pretty satisfied with the results tbh)and mafia would benefit from shifting discussion to nuxl/bluedoom.

ok I've not seen anyone discuss this but shouldnt we also talk about who we elect mayor? claiming votes just dont seem to have any downside to me
That's a bit of a double edged sword. On one hand the conversation would probably give good information on who is generally read town, but if we all vote for one person and announce who we vote for, the mafia can just snipe whoever we vote for.

I think it'd be better that we all state a few people who we shouldn't vote for. If I'm wrong let me know.

I wouldn't feel comfortable voting for ds / fenrir / smogon at the moment. I don't particularly read them as scum, I'd just like to hear more explanations from them.

everyone is scum right now tbh
you're all doing bad jobs
Could you make a post explaining why you read everybody as scum? This post doesn't really contribute anything towards advancing the game.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Don't like the progression here, why automatically go with the "noob makes this post" idea and push this line of questioning? I don't see much fruit being borne from this angle of questioning fen is trying to take here.
isnt angleshooting not allowed?
what sort of ai comment did you expect from this one?

also
I've played on Pokemon Online, but that was years ago and mostly on servers. I'm basically a noob to forum mafia.
i made a similar assumption, ds justified his response with this assumption, so im not exactly sure what you're pinpointing here wrt to fenrir specifically

vote XnadrojX

Nuxl

I really don't get how you could have read me town just based off my activity-if it wouldn't break the rules could you explain?
when i was talking to you i kept checking your profile in between response times and you were looking at my profile, previous maf games(vote for town) and the circus maximus rules in that order lol

had an additionally positive gut read off your first few rvs posts tbh

Nuxl

I believe it was even discussed in thread that said player isn't a regular, so having meta knowledge on them would be pretty difficult yeah. DS discussed with Nuxl about his opiniom but Fenrir going along like that feels off to me
ok so i skipped over this post, so your vote from fenrir came from his sidelineyness that you felt?

Nuxl

re: setup discussion it's probably optimal to get a representative tbh. if we're more coordinated we lose the risk of close votes being redirected and the watcher/tracker can ensure sincerety

but it's also 25 hours until deadline and like half the game hasn't postrd so i don't have very high hopes for accomplishing this atp

Nuxl

i made a similar assumption, ds justified his response with this assumption, so im not exactly sure what you're pinpointing here wrt to fenrir specifically

vote XnadrojX
nvm on this quote, reread this and understand what xnad's saying now to a certain extent. not that i necessarily agree with it given the reasoning but would appreciate an expansion

No idea what the best approach to these mechanics would be yet, but how do people feel about the reformer claiming somewhere down the line so that they get their vig online and the bg sitting on them for at least one night ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)